Tatiana Thumbtzen on the private Burial???

I never liked Tatiana because she ENDLESSLY tried to make it seem like Michael really wanted her. If he really did, he would've hired her back or at least tried to call. But he didn't, so....

Or she used it on her favor to stay in the media and becoming known by people. People are not so naive. There is always something behind/some interest. :fear: It could simply be silent, but she did not. She was screaming that story to the world and making a drama. A lot of bla bla bla... :doh:

Tatiana attended Michael Jackson's final funeral service on September 3, 2009. Shortly after Jackson's death, she met his manager Frank Dileo and they settled their differences before Dileo's passing in 2011. -GOOGLE

Its no big deal though..Tatiana would have really valued MJ.

Actually from what I understood, is that she wasn't necessarily fired for kissing Michael onstage
apparently it was her manager who was asking for WAY more money then what it was going to be intially, but unfortunately, Michael did not want to pay so much, so Tatiana had to go

Well this is news to me. And I usually take all Michael related news with a grain of scepticism. I like Tatiana, she was and still is a gorgeous girl but I trust her about as much as I can throw her. If this 'news' is coming from her, due to previous credibility issues I have towards her I simply cannot take it serious.

Frank firing her doesn't mean MJ didn't have a part in that decision, too.
I completely agree :yes: Frank might have been a little pushy and controlling but there is no way he would have had the authority to make and execute the decision to fire her without Michael's say so. Frank might have advised Michael on it, but all though he was the one that told her she was fired he was definitely not the big man in charge.
My personal opinion is that Michael was in fact attracted to her and it wasn't just chemistry or professionalism for the video (even Pitka said 'it got unbearable. I just said "Michael, just f**k her. Just f**k her and get it over with") and him being the natural flirt she took it the wrong way, too desperate to think otherwise. He might have thought they could work, hell they probably did for a while too, but I think he realised she was only infatuated with the idea of him so he left it alone.
Do feel kinda bad for her though, being so insanely close to him, that in itself nearly impossible to achieve and just watch him slip through her fingers...that's recipe for madness right there :sigh:

This matter yields and has no end .... WOW! :bugeyed

I think it's funny .... EVERYONE, including (and of course) Tatiana scream about it for years to the world ..... BUT and Michael? :blink: What he say about it? LOL :lmao: He was silent about it. :doh: That is, no one knows what really happened because nothing was said about it by the mouth of Michael himself. -_- After all, he is the only reliable source about anything about him. :coffee: People like to dig unimportant matters any. :fear:

Ashtanga;3921917 said:
This matter yields and has no end .... WOW! :bugeyed

I think it's funny .... EVERYONE, including (and of course) Tatiana scream about it for years to the world ..... BUT and Michael? :blink: What he say about it? LOL :lmao: He was silent about it. :doh: That is, no one knows what really happened because nothing was said about it by the mouth of Michael himself. -_- After all, he is the only reliable source about anything about him. :coffee: People like to dig unimportant matters any. :fear:

That is the thing. Some take Michael´s silence as if it´s true, some say he never wanted to offend anyone in the public eye and that is why he kept silent. I´ve been told that he knew so many secrets of the biggest names that he could have been writing a book about it, but never did he say anything, not even hinting.

Virre;3922072 said:
That is the thing. Some take Michael´s silence as if it´s true, some say he never wanted to offend anyone in the public eye and that is why he kept silent. I´ve been told that he knew so many secrets of the biggest names that he could have been writing a book about it, but never did he say anything, not even hinting.

My man has class :shades:

Virre;3922072 said:

He did the right thing by staying silent, even why he was under no obligation to give explanations about what happened or did not happen in his life to satisfy the curiosity of the curious and especially the fans. And even remaining silent, stories arose and came from all sides and gave ammunition to people dissect every piece of Michael's life and pursue it.

I don´t know why I wrote offend, I did mean embarrass people. Like with this girl who implies they had something going on. If that wasn´t the case and Michael would make a public statement, that would embarrass her and he didn´t want to do that. That is what people close to him have said. He´s a classy man. But some fans or most it seem take the silence as if it´s true. It´s always an argument " he never denied it". I´ve heard that so many times.

^Not responding to anything about Tatiana here:lol: Just about Michael being 'silent', I feel like he tried to make a statement.. wanting people to respect his privacy. Comments like 'he never denied it' annoy me, he did not owe anybody any explanation whatsoever about his private life, so why would he respond to such claims, true or untrue? It's nobody's business, and being silent about it doesn't prove it's true or untrue, it only shows it's something he didn't want to share with the rest of the world. It's crazy how the public feels they have the 'right' to know these things.. Also, like he said so himself: 'why bring more attention to it?'

Back