Teddy Riley opens blog, starting with a message to Michael

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Teddy Riley has opened his own blog to communicate with fans on teddyrileyblog.wordpress.com. His first message is one for Michael:

MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSONMY FRIEND, MENTOR, BIG BROTHER, & MUSIC PARTNER,

Your wishes have been made. I’ve done your first command. I am here as your servant… This project was a trip. The fans beat me up for a minute til they started finding out the truth. Some of the family tried to sabotage the project, but I am your defender.

This is my blog site: you can hit me anytime. If you have anything you wanna say… You know where I am.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,

YOUR SERVANT TEDDY RILEY

Teddy's intentions mean very well but he's seems to be obsessing over Michael lately.

Exactly but I don't blame him. Over the past several weeks he's probably gotten thousands and thousands of messages about the album and the songs night and day. It must be very frustrating. He felt like he was protecting MJ's legacy..yet none of his fans were appreciating it and instead sending him hate mail. I can understand his pain.

MsCassieMollie;3132266 said:
Teddy Riley has opened his own blog to communicate with fans on teddyrileyblog.wordpress.com. His first message is one for Michael:

Your wishes have been made. I’ve done your first command. I am here as your servant… This project was a trip. The fans beat me up for a minute til they started finding out the truth. Some of the family tried to sabotage the project, but I am your defender.

This is my blog site: you can hit me anytime. If you have anything you wanna say… You know where I am.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,

YOUR SERVANT TEDDY RILEY

:swoon:

Reminds me of a certain Depeche Mode song, lol.

MsCassieMollie;3132266 said:

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,

YOUR SERVANT TEDDY RILEY

I have said many times you gonna be in shock (especially album supporters) when the truth will come out :lol:. I understand what Teddy mean. Good for you Teddy :ciao:
Ppl use your brain pls.... .

I have said many times you gonna be in shock (especially album supporters) when the truth will come out :lol:. I understand what Teddy mean. Good for you Teddy :ciao:

Witch truth ? That MJ is alive ? We will never know the truth, do you think Sony will say (IF its not MJ), oh we are sorry its not mj singing. cmon!

Witch truth ? That MJ is alive ? We will never know the truth, do you think Sony will say (IF its not MJ), oh we are sorry its not mj singing. cmon!

I am not a hoax theorist. I am for real stuff. :) What a circus LMAOOOOO

my brain is in the "off" mode during the winter, so do me a favor and tell me what you want. :ph34r:

wow Teddy is a star again.. He hasn't had this much attention since 1991's Dangerous release.

what are you talking about?

Everybody has been obsessing OVER Him one way or another... Like Karen Faye :sick: ...

I personally like him(Teddy) as an artist and loyal friend of Michael...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

what has Karen Faye said recently? I know she was obsessed when she admitted she went to see a psychic to channel MJ with LMP ( LOL....)

Lord have mercy!

wow Teddy is a star again.. He hasn't had this much attention since 1991's Dangerous release.

He had a lot of hits in the late 90s as well with the group BlackStreet. One of his songs was featured for the Rugrats movie. Let's not act like before Dangerous, Teddy Riley was a nobody, or that after Dangerous, Teddy Riley didn't do anything significant.

He had a lot of hits in the late 90s as well with the group BlackStreet. One of his songs was featured for the Rugrats movie. Let's not act like before Dangerous, Teddy Riley was a nobody, or that after Dangerous, Teddy Riley didn't do anything significant.

I know he had hits after MJ.. I was a huge Guy and Blackstreet fan, and I loved 'No Diggity' . I'm a huge old school fan (New Jack Swing) and I know of a lot of Teddy's stuff like Wrecks N Effect and a lot of other stuff he did. What I'm saying is he's getting a lot of attention now present tense because of his association with MJ and the MJ fans tweeting him and blogging him.

he's nuts. i wonder if mike would have wanted teddy bad mouthing his family like that? i can talk bad about my family all day, but when outsiders do it, it's wrong.

I know he had hits after MJ.. I was a huge Guy and Blackstreet fan, and I loved 'No Diggity' . I'm a huge old school fan (New Jack Swing) and I know of a lot of Teddy's stuff like Wrecks N Effect and a lot of other stuff he did. What I'm saying is he's getting a lot of attention now present tense because of his association with MJ and the MJ fans tweeting him and blogging him.

Truth. :)

Love his passion.

I think it's hypocritical for any one on this forum to call him obsessed or crazy...cuz we all are.

I'm getting scared Teddy. :fear: This thread has to be closed.

Where is Ashtanga with MJ eating popcorn gif?

Jackson_popcorn.gif
> :horror

Back