Thank You Michael For....

Thank you Michael....

for giving me a heart.... for opening it.
You were the one who changed me for the better.
to care, to love, to feel, to give, to live.... you've done the impossible just by being you.

thank you and I love you with all my heart.

sorry couldn't do it with one word. :no:

Your voice is so soft. It feels like magic. It puts me into trance. It's so stunning. It feels smooth. It's so lovable. It's so captivating. It's so pleasing to everyone's ears. All positive adjectives I can wrap you up into whenever I hear your voice. You were given by God with the most enchanting and clear voice to entertain and make us feel the joy which is in hearts. Thank you for sharing your unbelievable talents. You may be so far from us. You may have finished this life, but the joy of your very, very sweet memories from the happy part of your life will always cheer us up. Thank you, Michael for being a big part of our life. You may never knew how you were for us--made us knew love-but the joy and wonder of your heart enabled us to see life beyond our capability. The wonderful things that you shared with us will, maybe, one day, enable and help us to understand why you left this soon. It's just so soon for us to accept. One day, we can rise up from this well of tears.

OOOh. I'm ashamed because I have nothing fancy to say at the moment. I have so much to thank you for, so much so, that the expression hasn't been defined yet but I really just want to thank you for the adventure. I always felt as if I were Alice in Wonderland or maybe even Dorothy in Oz, when you took me along. Never knowing where you'd take me next but I didn't care, I always knew it would be much better than the place before.

Thank you for being a friend.

I'd also love to thank God, Kate and Joe; the foundations from which all of this greatness sprang forth.

Back