The 2011 VMA AWARD SHOW !! UPDATE Michael Jackson Vanguard Award has been reinstated

Re: The 2011 VMA AWARD SHOW !!

Did you hear that? Lady Gaga said......Presenting Britney Spears with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award!:girl_happy:

Sure did! And Brit stressed out what a great inspiration Michael was too!! :girl_happy:

Re: The 2011 VMA AWARD SHOW !! UPDATE Michael Jackson Vaunguard Award has been reinstated

I love Britney for mentioning Michael and his birthday.

it about time Michael got the recognition he deserved from MTV. Good job guys,,

:dancin:O-M-G !! 2 words !! C-H-R-I-S B-R-O-W-N :woohoo: I am just a smigde dissappointed because I thought he should have done his NEW song "She Ain'y You " which he dedicated to Michael and sampled "Human Nature" I loved it..but instead he played his previous new hit..oh well he was ELECTRIC flipping through 2 stage, never saw that before..
OMG Ralph "Gaga" is back on stage people..
:clap:They said it
" THE MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO VANGUARD AWARD " :clap:OK MTV your lucky !!
:clap:OMG !! Britney and Gaga thanked Michael for his GENIUS and Britney mentioned that she is recieving the Award the day before his birthday, which makes it SO MONUMENTAL !!!
:jump:

They gave it back? I mean they named it after Michael again or this was just Gaga and Britney saying it?

They gave it back? I mean they named it after Michael again or this was just Gaga and Britney saying it?
not sure but I don't think they gave it back, cuz the announcer earlier didn't say Michael Jackson Video Vanguard but just Video Vanguard. I think it was just them. Not sure though.

not sure but I don't think they gave it back, cuz the announcer earlier didn't say Michael Jackson Video Vanguard but just Video Vanguard. I think it was just them. Not sure though.

I hope they did. Doesn't lady gaga have to read something? Maybe they were letting them announce it. I hope so anyways because I have been thinking about this lately ever since Michael won most iconic performance and his birthday is tomorrow.

It might have been just them saying it, but I think that's a great start.......it just must put pressure on MTV if they don't re-instate it. I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. :unsure:

:bugeyedWOW !! New Artist "Tyler-The Creator" has an absolute disgusting profanity driven vocabulary..:censored:Every word was 4 lettered !! :crazyThen had the nerve to act like he was talking to our kids :eek:!! I will not ever give him a dime of my money..WoW !! :bugeyedShame-full..:puke:

Highlight of the show - hearing Michael's name!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!

:bugeyedOh seriously "Ralph Gaga" is being allowed to throw her drink on the carpet in the Nokia Theatre, really !! :crazyWoW !! I love Gaga but she is going to far with her "Male" interpritation of rudeness !! Go home Joe Colderone you forgot your manners in your other pants !!:angry:
WoW :dropdead:really !!
:bored2::busted:

I was not impressed by Gaga's opening at all.

Chris Browns performance did nothing for me, it had potential, but it did'nt materialize.

Nikki Minaj is just simply the poor mans version of Gaga, she just never seems to get it right with those get-ups.

Liked Gaga's and Britneys comments about MJ, glad they reinstated the rightful name of the Vanguard Award as it should be!

Congrats to Beyonce, I noticed her rubbing her belly at the end and I was like, whattttt???? the girls pregnant!lol

Lastly, the VMA's stopped being interesting to watch a long time ago.

I dont have foxtel here to watch what is going on but i did hear nout the mj vanguard award being bck! and boy i am so happy :D :wild:

Btw guys so did mj win that mtv iconic performance award?

Chris Brown's performance the best, by a mile and a half.

Yeah, I think so too. :fear: However, CB's performance can't hold a candle to Michael's performances. :no: Michael was 100% pure talent.

To be honest, I was expecting something similar from Lady Gaga. I guess she ran out of ideas.

someone make lil wayne leave the stage

Exactly. I can't believe what he is wearing......or not wearing. How does he keep his pants up? :bugeyed Anyway, you can't even hear his song because every other word is being beeped out.

These award shows are so sad to watch without Michael. I really don't care about any other artist tbh. I wish Michael would come back but that's impossible unfortunately. :(

I screamed and I got so excited when Lady Gaga presented Britney with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award

Back