The "Alright" Adlib.

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
It seems that MJ seemed very fond of the usage of the "Alright" adlib in the later years. Just noticed this the other day :D

The Way You Love Me
Best Of Joy
Hold My Hand
I Am A Loser
One More Chance

Is there any other song that left of the list?

Yes, I've noticed that before. I can't think of any more songs off the top of my head where he uses that adlib. Does Feelin' Alright count? :p

Yes, I've noticed that before. I can't think of any more songs off the top of my head where he uses that adlib. Does Feelin' Alright count? :p

It sorta does :)

Oh yeah i forgot heal the world, right after the first chorus: "Make a better place for you and for me, (Alright)"

BOW has it too at the end I think. I seem to think MITM has it in too, one of the live versions... But he definitely did use that ad-lib, it's one of the best for me.

Like xosweetseducingsighsxo said, the one in Free!!:wub: Immediately thought of that one, where he uses that kinda low, smooth voice..'alriiight uhuh':swoon: Oh how I love that song even though there's almost no 'lyrics' to it:rofl:

Another ad lib used several times in several songs is "shake it over".

My fave Bad album track, Liberian Girl, has it too!! :shifty: When he goes "Uh uh babe,alright" it sounds very sexy when he does it like, in a low voice... ugh, definitely one of my fave ad-libs :girl_sigh:

Wow, where does the time fly? Since I made this thread back in 2013, there are some new songs that has been released/leaked that includes this adlib such as She Was Loving Me.

Back