The ANYTHING Thread

Just an FYI, for those on Facebook:

szid0g.jpg

I heard that the guy who invented the knock-knock jokes has won the no-bell prize.

^^^ Are you under the influence of something when posting in this thread lol ? No disrespect. :)

Loool, as a matter of fact I am loool. I got operated last week, and now I have to take some medication made of morphine.

p.s. but for the rest of my posts, it's all part of my natural insanity. :D

Last edited:
Loool, as a matter of fact I am loool. I got operated last week, and now I have to take some medication made of morphine.

p.s. but for the rest of my posts, it's all part of my natural insanity. :D

Sorry to hear that, i wish you a quick recovery. I would not have joked had i known you had gotten operated. Go rest instead of killing your eyes by using your computer my friend. :)

Sorry to hear that, i wish you a quick recovery. I would not have joked had i known you had gotten operated. Go rest instead of killing your eyes by using your computer my friend. :)

No worries my friend, it's nothing serious, but I just need those painkillers for the moment. I am resting. The internet is my only window out for the moment, so I am sometimes kidding around in this wonderful thread where you seem to be a regular visitor :)

I asked the taxi driver to drive me home backwards, so he paid me.

Back