The ANYTHING Thread

^ He meant that you called part of his user name - "bump". (Pardon me if you're a girl Bumper Snippet)

Don't worry, she's not that sensitive :D

Let me check...

87068134edcfd4d9282360b885360cc2_width_640x.jpg

Yep, I've been a man all my life. :p

^OK, now I'm confused lol seriously, are you a lady or a gentleman? :p It's hard to tell who's joking and who's serious lol

Last edited:
^OK, now I'm confused lol seriously, are you a lady or a gentleman? :p It's hard to tell who's joking and who's serious lol

Luckily I am not confused about it, or else can you imagine how confusing that would be for both of us.

I__m_I_a_PRETTY_girl__by_ChadRocco.jpg

"Am I a pretty girl?"

Me: "Oh well um....you're...you're beautiful."

[YOUTUBE]4fSNP8AwANo[/YOUTUBE]

Classic.

^You know, this is the third person I have seen that is SO strong and comfortable with being themselves despite of knowing that they are not like everybody else. Interestingly and surprisingly, one thing I have noticed that is common in all these extraordinary strong people's documentaries is their upbringing. They have never been taught to pity themselves and they have never been made to realize that there is something wrong with them. They have only been taught that they are just as normal and strong as anybody else and there is nothing they cannot do. Later on, that is exactly how they turn out to be. So I guess what we can learn from this is that it is our mind that creates limitations and obstacles for us not our bodies. Be it this girl, or be it the boy who learned to 'see' without eyes (which btw is my favorite story) or the lady who didn't have the lower half of her body. The one common thing among all these of these awesome people is how they see themselves (thanks to their upbringing). So I guess that if we have a child that is different from others, it's US who can make or break his/her future.

Thank you, Word Smith Sr for posting this story :) I urge you all to have a look at these stories as well:

Last edited:
Oh man, I can't get that freaky face of her's out of my head (Yech!)
328349-hy5.jpg

If I face off right her (on the right) and she looks at me like that I'd be like
70795fc346a2f249769e98b48e8e5821.jpeg

^^^ Too cute lol. They'll laugh so much when they're older and see this video. :)

Wow, what you said (above the two videos you posted earlier) is very true. You will be a great mother. If you're already a mother, i'm sure you're doing a great job. I wanna give you rep but it says i have to spread some before being able to do that. I had already seen the second video (i watched it again after you posted it) and i'll watch the first one later. :)

EDIT: Hold on, i just started watching the first video, he's blind and riding a bike ? That's courageous but very dangerous.

Last edited:
^^^ Too cute lol. They'll laugh so much when they're older and see this video. :)

Wow, what you said (above the two videos you posted earlier) is very true. You will be a great mother. If you're already a mother, i'm sure you're doing a great job. I wanna give you rep but it says i have to spread some before being able to do that. I had already seen the second video (i watched it again after you posted it) and i'll watch the second one later. :)

EDIT: Hold on, i just started watching the first video, he's blind and riding a bike ? That's courageous but very dangerous.

Yeah it's a cute video lol on youtube one of the comments was something like "I can imagine what is going to happen if they fall for the same guy when they are older" lol

I really appreciate your comments about my post earlier, thank you very much :) You have to watch the one about the boy who couldn't see. Your mind will be blown...

P.S I too had tried to give you rep for the video you posted :)

Oops I'm sorry I just saw that you had edited your post. I guess by now you have watched the whole documentary and know how he was able to do that :) amazing isn't it? There is nothing he couldn't do :)

Regular Show GIFS YAYAAA! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

yeah-party1.gif

tumblr_m2567dOnIu1qlsz95o1_500.gif

tumblr_lv78h8lBnh1r2zl9wo1_500.gif

AASiCbr.gif

tumblr_m5uinzEHu51qeej03o1_500.gif

tumblr_lnrra1OtZi1qjeya4.gif

tumblr_lr57460bGO1qdjhv0o1_500.gif

Mliey Cyrus at the VMAs........

200x400px-LL-8dc50b8a_image.jpeg

Great Jim Carey a la In Living Color impression lol :smilerolleyes:..... :: not impressed ::

Back