The Bad Era

298s98u.jpg

Because I am me, I am going to choose to believe that yesterday's Bad photo bomb was for me and I will refuse to hear otherwise! In which case, BLESS YOU my sweet friend!!

Posting Bad era photos like every other day;)
he is unfairly gorgeous...

WHAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE THIS?!

Peep the sweat and the curls and the fiery passion in his eyes, god, oh god, someone save me...

I know this photo is weird but I doubt it's photoshopped
I don't think it is, but I also don't care lol. I love this too much. He is so adorable it's absurd.

HEART MELTING!

Idk how she survived one single moment of working with him lol.

Idk how she survived one single moment of working with him lol.
She barely did, She was so privileged to go on tour with him 3 times
I don't think it is, but I also don't care lol. I love this too much. He is so adorable it's absurd.
And why does that girl get to kiss him?

I juuuust.... c'mon...

Yeah, this video is too much for my entire heart. He is so gorgeous it is actually insane.

he looks COMPLETELY like Captain EO here, but with longer Bad era hair! Lately Captain EO has been my weakness, so this is really something to behold lol.

...I can't even comment on the rest. You did good. These were amazing lol.

@MykelTheSuperfan

O
M
G

You have out done yourself today, my friend! I can't survive a single one of these pics. I can't even breathe. WHAT IS HAPPENING. How how how.... why does he look like this?

Someone save me 😭

@Jesionka I had to tag you in case you don't watch this thread yet...

It is torture because this is NOT an 18+ thread, so be warned.

I stifle all of the true reactions since these pictures make me...yeah...

This thread will tear you to shreds and you can't even quite express it. BUT you gotta appreciate it. I am always a PM away to decompress from the madness that is Bad Michael 🥵 🥵 🥵

There is no law against copying these pics over there and going all out ;)
I know... I gotta do it. At this point there are more pics of Michael on my phone than the people I actually know and it's becoming a problem.

A beautiful, sexy problem, yes. But a problem nonetheless lol. 😂 😂 😂

Back