The Bad Era

FpLFMsbaIAAAYX4

I want to crawl inside the fabric of his shirt and build an entire life.

I want to crawl inside the fabric of his shirt and build an entire life.
@DangerousGal91

Can I hand this over to you? Capturing the ever-marvellous 'staywildisms' that sw23 comes out with? You're already doing it, with that little not-so-secret notebook of yours. :D

Bc I can't do it anymore. The absolute, earth-shattering awesomeness (imo!) of these 'staywildisms' has basically sent my brain into outer space. My brain is Pompeii, a mere scattering of rubble, fragments, dessicated nothingness.

I am dead on the floor. And not in a Manhood way, lol.

Over and out!

See, I don't always like Michael's footwear. Some of his boots I'm really lukewarm about. But Michael wearing those boots? Oh, NOW we're talking. The boots on the picture sleeve for DD? Don't like 'em. But Michael's ....

... sorry, can't finish that sentence. I'm all 🥵

But you get my point, right?
Yes I do ma'am lol :ROFLMAO:

I am just so delighted at how "dead on the floor" has truly entered the MJJC lexicon. If this is my one true legacy, I feel I have achieved something!
It is a multi-tasking phrase. It's not just MJJC, either. Cannot tell you how often I now use it IRL. One of those phrases where you go, 'how did I ever manage without it?' :ROFLMAO:

I love it!

@DangerousGal91

Can I hand this over to you? Capturing the ever-marvellous 'staywildisms' that sw23 comes out with? You're already doing it, with that little not-so-secret notebook of yours. :D

Bc I can't do it anymore. The absolute, earth-shattering awesomeness (imo!) of these 'staywildisms' has basically sent my brain into outer space. My brain is Pompeii, a mere scattering of rubble, fragments, dessicated nothingness.

I am dead on the floor. And not in a Manhood way, lol.

Over and out!
Oh trust me, I have neatly and concisely captured it in the Not-So-Secret Lexicon of Staywild-isms! 🤣

Every time some HQ excerpt from the BWT randomly appears in a video, I die and then rise again to rewind and it's an endless cycle. Like here from 0:16 to 0:22. It might be nothing much for most but for me it's TOO MUCH!
You know, I think you and @staywild23 would be the best of friends, because I believe she has competition now on the Extreme Michaeling Department. 😜🤣

Not to mention you're both Bad era stans!

WHAT!!! He said it's just the shoes!
I've read a couple of times about wires to help with the lean but didn't bookmark it. In the video they would be able to manipulate the image so we can't see the wires. On stage they wouldn't be able to do that. I think they did use the shoes in the video but maybe the ones for the tours were kind of next level up or something.

I'm just guessing. I can't go and check bc I didn't keep the articles where I read about the wires.

This is probably something else?
Thing is, I can't think of another scene in the video where they would need wires. 🤔

Back