The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

hi I love the BAD25 stuff but i hope there is more comming i would like to see more merchandise something like posters t-shirts and maybe a book like thriller25 the book.:yes:

Looool. It's not mean. It's a great first post showing how oblivious someone can be. (Or it's trolling).

I got my Bad 25 DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITION :)
4emodan.jpg

I have the The BAD25 zipper and buckle collector case and it is not real leather -

others have asked about the Tour Jacket too and Im not sure.
A replica of the wool and leather jacket created for the staff and crew on the BAD World Tour and enhanced with the BAD25 logo on the sleeve. Im assuming it is leather but they dont make it clear if the replica is or not

I sent a message to customer service asking what material the Jacket is made from.

Thanks so much for your answer! Sorry I haven't been able to reply until now - my computor has been a bit out of it so internet-time has been sincerely cut back for a while. Did you ever get some response from customers service? Anyway, thanks again! :flowers:

The pictures are so big! :) and the quality is more than acceptable. I miss a booklet like TII's vinyl edition but overall it's worth the money. The sound quality is decent but it would have been much better if it wasn't for the sibilance issue, same thing happens with the Thriller 25 vinyl edition. Sony Legacy should take care of this detail... But, as I said, I think it's worth the money ;) BTW, I fell in love with the colored record labels, especially the red one!! :p Oh, and it's reasonably priced: 24,90€. :bye:

I uploaded another video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69sU-fhGbDQ&hd=1

3discos2.jpg

FCM;3740787 said:
The pictures are so big! :) and the quality is more than acceptable. I miss a booklet like TII's vinyl edition but overall it's worth the money. The sound quality is decent but it would have been much better if it wasn't for the sibilance issue, same thing happens with the Thriller 25 vinyl edition. Sony Legacy should take care of this detail... But, as I said, I think it's worth the money ;) BTW, I fell in love with the colored record labels, especially the red one!! :p Oh, and it's reasonably priced: 24,90€. :bye:

I uploaded another video:

Excellent video's FCM. Very nice!

The print quality of the set is very good and it's an excellent set overall for a very decent price! I just love the size of LP's.
I had mine pre-ordered at Amazon.com, because I thought it was only released in the US. But it's widely available in Europe at this moment.
Since Amazon didn't ship mine yet because it was out of stock according to their website I cancelled my order there and ordered it through Bol.com.
So for you Dutch, check it out:
http://www.bol.com/nl/p/bad-25th-anniversary/1000004012375345/

Excellent addition to my BAD 25 items!

My play direct/Sony from Michaeljackson.com Is sending out replacement memorabilia tickets with the correct day (Sat) for the Wembley July 16th concert, to those who ordered The Deluxe Collector case. I recieved mine today

My play direct/Sony from Michaeljackson.com Is sending out replacement memorabilia tickets with the correct day (Sat) for the Wembley July 16th concert, to those who ordered The Deluxe Collector case. I recieved mine today

And they still have the mistake with the turnstiles. Useless!

Yea, just got mine today! Glad they did that, didn't pay $200 for the Collectors Edition w/ wrong ticket.

you mean they went through the trouble of replacing them for nothing.
I dont understand what that means Stella. can you please explain ?

It says turnstile B on the left and C on the right. They should both be the same. So yes they still have a mistake on.

This is one from the Thursday 14th show. See how the turnstiles match?

23kvyvk.jpg

It's unbelievable that they are so stupid.

Last edited:
Hey y'all... so i think i am the last person (On Earth) to have the BAD25 packages in my hands today! :lol: I just got back from Ethiopia last night and stayed with family for the night and just got back home 2 hours ago. I'm sooooo Happy to actually have the BAD25 packages infront of me. :D I'm watching the DVD right now(its paused- dont wanna miss anything) and It's sooo Crazy Good. Just love everything about it.

I also received the 2nd Bad tour ticket (with the correct date)...

I will post pics as soon as possible.

SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! :D :clap:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hey y'all... so i think i am the last person (On Earth) to have the BAD25 packages in my hands today! :lol: I just got back from Ethiopia last night and stayed with family for the night and just got back home 2 hours ago. I'm sooooo Happy to actually have the BAD25 packages infront of me. :D I'm watching the DVD right now(its paused- dont wanna miss anything) and It's sooo Crazy Good. Just love everything about it.

I also received the 2nd Bad tour ticket (with the correct date)...

I will post pics as soon as possible.

SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! :D :clap:

L.o.v.e.
Romi
It's amazing!!! I'm very happy about you. He is sooooooooo great..When I saw the concert I started screaming like crazy.

I read on wikipedia Bad from Yokohama is included on a CD in the Japanese version. Is this true?

Would eBay be a good place to find one? I'm not to hot on importing CD's anymore!

Well I use ebay a lot so that could be an idea but Amazon Japan have it in stock. I've ordered cds from there before and never had a problem.

I got my replacement ticket today and yes there is still a mistake, on the stub part it says turnstile b and on the main part turnstyle c.
Its strange seeing those tickets as mine from the 23rd July is completely different as it has a picture of Michael on it.

I got the deluxe collector's edition, and it is great. My favorite new song from the album is "I'm So Blue."

Back