The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

Re: I just bought my Bad 25th Topic (pictures inside)

Great thank you !
Where did you get it Belgium ? Which shop and town ?
I leave in Luxembourg and that's pretty close so maybe I got a chance to get it before next week too :)

Thank you and enjoy unboxing as well as first viewing !

Free record Shop in antwerp (lier). But its available at all shops of freerecordshop in belgium,

Www.freerecordshop.be ;-)

Oh, I hope someone makes an unboxing video.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Just got my Deluxe box (in Holland)... The dvd i saw in the store (17,99 @ FRS) also had the bonus tracks from15th/yokohama, so there seem to be different versions.

Anybody got their bad 25 standard cd set yet, mine ain't here yet, I ordered standard cd set, deluxe and standard DVD but not here yet I just wonder is booklet in standard edition if it has lyrics as the deluxe does not

Yeah i expect it tomorrow as well. Earlier this year i bought a PlayStation Vita there and the evening before its release they dispatched it, awesome store.

My deluxe collectors case has now arrived in Koeln Germany, on it's way to Ireland... I'm sure this is normal!!!

434921a5f8.jpg

c91ac80484.jpg

49abcfa7a4.jpg

bf7a24e867.jpg

16dba94859.jpg

^^ Is that the 3CD/DVD Deluxe version? :wild: That looks so beast! I didn't know we get a poster too! :woohoo:

I live in New York and I ordered the deluxe version in Amazon and it comes out the 18th here so around the 19th or 20th.
:/
I wish it came friday tho! I have to wait a week!
In USA it seems all DVDs tend to release on tuesday's....
I don't know why....

I'm buying it Tuesday from Bestbuy. Ima call BestBuy on Monday and ask them if they're selling them early.

Can anyone share a screen or two? I've just seen IJCSLY screenshot.

Can someone tell me if the booklets from the deluxe version are included in the standalone versions? (the bad tour one with the dvd and the bad album one with the standalone cds?)
And if yes to the DVD one, is it the same size, or resized like a DVD booklet?

Is the album same as the 2001
Edition or do Bad, Dirty Diana etc sound different?

its the 2001 version.

no horns in Bad, no spoken in IJCSLY, no breathing in SC

NRC2011;3708215 said:
My deluxe collectors case has now arrived in Koeln Germany, on it's way to Ireland... I'm sure this is normal!!!

My coll. case is in Köln atm. too:cheers: - I'll receive it tomorrow 'by the end of the day'.:wild:

Speechless09;3708272 said:
My coll. case is in Köln atm. too:cheers: - I'll receive it tomorrow 'by the end of the day'.:wild:

That's exactly what mine says- I am going back to my house for the weekend, but will be buying the 4 disc edition tomorrow to keep me going until I get back home home on Monday for my case!!!!

In Germany are already TV-commercials today for the Bad25-box on telvision.

Back