The best voice close to mike! Wow

There was another person that almost sound like MJ, do anybody know what song it was called? It was like a real slow song. I don't know if it was called like "Alricoe or something. Like the part he sangs "I get home,,,and get back (I can't remember the words).

If they put all these artists (excluding Irfan who sounds nothing like Michael) put them in the recording studio together and put them each at the right spots they could make a convincing Michael..

Malachi has a great lower register sound of Michael, with the controled sound of the vocal.. The guy from the first videos on here has a good mid range for Michael and could meet tom fox to take it to the high sounds. The guy on the train, any place that has a steady spot on a mid tempo sound he could take it.. If they layed it out great it would come out awesome..

They as individuals cannot pull off the vocal capability of Michael, if you put them together thow we could come up with a convincing sound of Michael.. There are still vocals that Mike is popular for we would need to keep out since no one is hitting those spots well like the agressive sounds, every one of those singers as soon as they try it sounds way off

Hey y'all...Some need to take this in a nice way...this is a tribute to Michael and instead of saying he should do his own voice, just be positive about it. I posted this cuz this guy was as close to Mike's voice and I was amazed. If you like it...Thats good, but dont start another topic about impersonators...Just comment on what the topic is about. Give some love y'all...;)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Can somebody put down the lyrics for lady in my life his version?I really wanna read them.

It's fairly easy to do Michaels 'soft' voice (if thats the right word). I have never and probably will never have heard anyone get even slightly close to Michaels flat out powerful gravelly vocals (like for instance the ending to the lady in my life (possibly my favourite part of any song ever!)).

It's similar with all the Elvis impersonators, they're fine at the ah ha ha's etc but they cannot sing flat out like he could. This is probably why these and other singers were great is that they could take their voices beyond the ordinary.

Back