The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

Senile means old. That’s the current definition.

Maybe in Sweden the word senile means something else, but in International English it does not mean "old".

I find it extremely ironic that @Lord Jackson is of the crowd that thinks Brad is some greedy fraudster literally extorting fans for his own personal profit, and yet he admits he needs crowdfunding himself to support the financial expenses of flying out to the seminar to commit this crime.

Brad literally is "extorting" money from the fans for the exact same reasons, after all. The travel costs of himself plus whoever he invites to be a guest at these seminars, as well as the payments to the professional recording studios he uses for the seminars to provide the experience he wants to replicate for the fans (it is called "In the Studio" With MJ, afterall. Replicating that in the studio experience in a professional studio and asking to allow crowds of people from the general pubic to fill out what is usually a more intimate environment surely doesn't come cheap with how much sensitive equipment you're giving people access to).

Seems the supposed Robin Hood in this story has come out of all this with the same "extortionist" needs the person he stole from has needed from people this whole time. The only difference is that one is a personal longtime friend of Michael who wanted to share his experience in a way he thought Michael would approve of, while the other is someone who has lost sight of any messages Michael ever taught us about humanity and how we should treat one another, becoming a criminal without any regard for what kind of person Michael would have wanted them to have become at this point in their life as a fan.

That's my two cents in any case. :whistle:
Too Long : Didn't Read

You're forgetting that Brad basically charged 300€ per people and there were about 50 people there.

Quick Maths: 300x50 = 15000

Don't tell me he needs ALL of that money to do a seminar...

All talk of violence and other criminal acts needs to stop.

Let's enjoy the leaks we've gotten and let's agree something like this should never happen again.

No one should ever steal from others or commit any others crimes.

Maybe in Sweden the word senile means something else, but in International English it does not mean "old".
Yes, it does. The additional meaning of ‘dementia’ is attested since long, but is due to misusage.

What I’m mostly getting at is your use of the word in regards to Steve. I can buy it if you were using it in its true meaning, but I doubt that’s the case.

I understood that you had returned the PC. However you copied personal information also according to Brad. Did you delete these files?
The only PI I had were invoices of the seminar (who bought tickets, etc.)

Those files I've never shared, and I've deleted them a long time ago.

There's possibly some photos with Brad, but since they were in the MJ section I kept them (like Brad with his daughter in the studio, with MJ next to them)

Yes, it does. The additional meaning of ‘dementia’ is attested since long, but is due to misusage.

What I’m mostly getting at is your use of the word in regards to Steve. I can buy it if you were using it in its true meaning, but I doubt that’s the case.
I don't care why or how the word got it's meaning that it has today, all I know is that I correctly used the word to describe Porcaro, who is 65 years old, and obviously doesn't have all of his mental faculties.

I have no idea why you differed the subject to semantics yet here we are....

It’s not about that, Brad had backups. It doesn’t matter if he’ll get his laptop back if the contents on it is now all out there. It’s rather about taking away from Brad to be able to share all these stories and songs that he’s been involved with. He’s dedicated so much time and effort to present this to whomever wanted to hear it. You’d get backstories from the man who was there to see it come together in the first place. Now, it’s in the hands of the lowliest of lowest in the so-called fan community. Songs will get traded, small snippets be posted, alterations of the source material may happen at any time and you’ll have no way to tell. The worst part, I’d say, it’ll reach its audience without a proper context (I’d like to stress that one).

Brad might even get in legal troubles for this!

A vile and disgusting act that I wouldn’t want no, however small, part in. I sincerely hope that, at this point in time, this community can unite in drawing a line. ’Cause a line has to be drawn.
Very true, I feel that Brad still has a lot to offer as the seminars are more than just unreleased songs what is more important is his memories and experiences with Michael , those cant be leaked xx

Impressive. To quote you(or one of your past posts if you will)"aren't we on our moral high horse?"
The guy was threatening violence. I'm sure there is something written about this in the terms of service.
What does that have to do with Brad's high horsers?

Just because the Estate is seemingly idle, it doesn't give you the right to steal property/material from anyone
This injustice makes me wanna scream...

I can only scream to a point, then something must happen.

Cause and effect, as a lot of people said, this would have never had to happen if it wasn't the Estate being so evil.

Or Brad Sundberg/Buxer/Michael Prince/KorgNex/etc. not leaking anything...

I'm sure there is something written about this in the terms of service.
"A theft crime is a criminal act and is defined as taking the personal property or money of another without their permission. A theft crime can either be charged as a misdemeanor or felony."
And I'm also pretty sure that there is something written about theft in the law's structure as well,am I right?

This injustice makes me wanna scream...

I can only scream to a point, then something must happen.

Cause and effect, as a lot of people said, this would have never had to happen if it wasn't the Estate being so evil.

Or Brad Sundberg/Buxer/Michael Prince/KorgNex/etc. not leaking anything...
By that logic, If Michael were still here and not released a studio album in 9 years, would that make you going to his home and stealing his hard drives justified?

"A theft crime is a criminal act and is defined as taking the personal property or money of another without their permission. A theft crime can either be charged as a misdemeanor or felony."
And I'm also pretty sure that there is something written about theft in the law's structure as well,am I right?
Thank you for the quote. Is there some point you are eluding to, or are we just lost now?
As far as I understand, you wanted to say that if I'm OK with stealing Brad's laptop, sharing the content with the world for free and then returning it, then I should also be OK with someone busting into guy's home and attacking him physically.
I'm still waiting for that comparison to make sense.

I don't think returning the laptop makes it ok. He still stole (copied) the material on it. That is probably the more valuable thing to Brad not the laptop.
But stealing and keeping the laptop would be the only real crime and financial damage to Brad. Unless you view fans now not having to attend his seminars, if they want to see/hear the media, a financial damage to him.

But stealing and keeping the laptop would be the only real crime and financial damage to Brad. Unless you view fans now not having to attend his seminars, if they want to see/hear the media, a financial damage to him.
In which case, the seminars were evil because they were playing the card of exclusivity, which goes against everything Michael ever stood for.

Thank you for the quote. Is there some point you are eluding to, or are we just lost now?
Oh you used the wrong pronoun,it's you that is actually biased on here not me,so that would be "I" instead of "we" ,if I'm not wrong.
Entertaining though,I thought the attraction to crime comitting individuals stopped before the arrival of the first menstrual episode. Unfortunately I was wrong,it seems.(no misogyny)

Then why didn't he make all his tickets free? All his concerts? $1000 tickets for his MSG shows?

What an earth kind of point is that?
You are mixing Michael's official music/concerts/merchandise with his demos and home videos.
Those are two different things. Michael's officially released music is being sold and his family gets a cut. So pirating that stuff hurts them.
But pirating Brad's stuff hurts only Brad.
You see, nowadays all music can be pirated. For free. Turns out, people still buy it and still go to concerts. What is the difference between pirating album Bad and pirating unreleased demos? Well, the only difference is the one mentioned above.
So if you want to ride the high horse of supreme morality, you should attack people who pirate Michael's official stuff, not his demos.

You are mixing Michael's official music/concerts/merchandise with his demos and home videos.
Those are two different things. Michael's officially released music is being sold and his family gets a cut. So pirating that stuff hurts them.
But pirating Brad's stuff hurts only Brad.
You see, nowadays all music can be pirated. For free. Turns out, people still buy it and still go to concerts. What is the difference between pirating album Bad and pirating unreleased demos? Well, the only difference is the one mentioned above.
So if you want to ride the high horse of supreme morality, you should attack people who pirate Michael's official stuff, not his demos.
I'm not on any high horse, I love the leaks. But scumbags steal laptops. Also, I just find your bullshit and (literally) mental gymnastics amusing.

Oh you used the wrong pronoun,it's you that is actually biased on here not me,so that would be "I" instead of "we" ,if I'm not wrong.
Entertaining though,I thought the attraction to crime comitting individuals stopped before the arrival of the first menstrual episode. Unfortunately I was wrong,it seems.(no misogyny)
Yeah, I used "we" to be more polite. But seeing the rest of your reply, it's obvious who is lost.

Reactions: MJ5
Back