The Cascio Tracks Have Been REMOVED!!!

Cprep20

The Bad Sessions
As it appears on the music streaming app Apple Music, Spotify (US) The Infamous Cascio Tracks (Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Breaking News) have been removed. The whole Michael Album has been removed from the Michael Jackson YouTube Channel! Also, the 3 fraudulent tracks have been removed from the Apple Store This is HUGE!!!

Last edited:
They are absolutely up to something here - they have been removed on many platforms.

Spotify in some regions has a 7 track and a 10 track version, likely to be removed soon.

Whats going on!?

Can confirm they are gone from Apple Music. Had a talk with Pentum earlier. On Spotify they are still there. At least in Romania.

Also removed @ Qobuz store

2fv0rjH.png

Last edited:
Removed from everywhere except Spotify. Why would they do this all of a sudden lmfao????

After this, the fan-made documentary and the new songs played at the seminars, this has been the best time for MJ fans in years.

they are still available in spotify germany.

All I’m gonna say is, the fact that a certain biographer has put more effort into applauding this than he ever did challenging Leaving Neverland or the ensuing lawsuits says a lot about how bad his priorities are.

Anyway, good news I suppose.

The Cascio charade sold better. *wink wink*

now that the song are removed this is the ultimate proof that these are fake.
What if it was a PR stunt so that 12 years later they could upload the REAL songs?
12 songs = 12 years
beLIEve

All I’m gonna say is, the fact that a certain biographer has put more effort into applauding this than he ever did challenging Leaving Neverland or the ensuing lawsuits says a lot about how bad his priorities are.

Anyway, good news I suppose.
Random petty post lol.

Is there anyone having the official old vids from YT with Monster and the others? Just to understand if they made those private.

Is there anyone having the official old vids from YT with Monster and the others? Just to understand if they made those private.
I searched through some playlists and it seems the videos are "unavailable"

Back