The Cascio Tracks Have Been REMOVED!!!

The way I see it, all it takes is two people to share the secret: the vocalist and the one who recorded the vocalist.
It’s at the very least three people, in this case: Eddie Cascio, James Porte, and the vocalist. Which is already a lot of people to keep something like this a secret, over TEN years, with the risk of legal and financial repercussions hanging over everybody’s head. But it’s probably many more people than that who either know there was fraud and have kept quiet, or started suspecting there was fraud when the story broke out in the news. I mean, Eddie Cascio’s father is the owner of a big-league restaurant that has made him wealthy. He went on the freakin’ Oprah show to talk about the time MJ was in his house recording with his son. The idea that he is fine with the thought that his own son and he himself could be implicated in the 21st-century version of the Milli Vanilli scandal is not too believable.

It’s at the very least three people, in this case: Eddie Cascio, James Porte, and the vocalist. Which is already a lot of people to keep something like this a secret, over TEN years, with the risk of legal and financial repercussions hanging over everybody’s head. But it’s probably many more people than that who either know there was fraud and have kept quiet, or started suspecting there was fraud when the story broke out in the news. I mean, Eddie Cascio’s father is the owner of a big-league restaurant that has made him wealthy. He went on the freakin’ Oprah show to talk about the time MJ was in his house recording with his son. The idea that he is fine with the thought that his own son and he himself could be implicated in the 21st-century version of the Milli Vanilli scandal is not too believable.
Theoretically, the one who sings the demos (James Porte) doesn't need to be involved in any kind of secret. But for the sake of argument let's say James Porte is involved too, it's still not more people than the Milli Vanilli case. This latter burst because Rob and Fab were alive to tell all about it. In the case of Cascio, they know MJ will never be there to tell anything about it. If they shut up nothing will happen to them it's that simple. It's not the only scandal in the world of music. There are other examples that I had already posted in the Great Debate thread. Aside from that, all kinds of fraud exist. There are instances of a whole village in Sicily who worked for the mafia (and against the Italian government), there was a whole family in the UK who had been printing money - at least three generations were involved before they got caught, and there are so many other examples. I don't think the Cascio fake vocals is that exceptional or impossible to do tbh.

Last edited:
The tracks have also been removed from the official Michael Jackson website!

I wonder if they might sneakily re-release the CD too?

The tracks have also been removed from the official Michael Jackson website!

I wonder if they might sneakily re-release the CD too?

They have released the CD now as a 7 track album. - So all is good now.

CD is now 7 songs. - ALL streaming platforms all around the world now only have the 7 real songs.

Even ringtones with the 3 fake songs have been removed.

They actually did this way more all-round than I would have thought. - And I salude them for it. It took 12 years, but finally here we are with a great great album with 7 superb songs!

They have released the CD now as a 7 track album. - So all is good now.

CD is now 7 songs. - ALL streaming platforms all around the world now only have the 7 real songs.

Even ringtones with the 3 fake songs have been removed.

They actually did this way more all-round than I would have thought. - And I salude them for it. It took 12 years, but finally here we are with a great great album with 7 superb songs!
They really are 7 superb songs!

Curently not available on MJ's official store. - Hopefully it will back.

The little snippet in Immortal doesn't matter much to me.

They have done a much better job removing the songs than I would have thought.

Fan Ultimate collection - removed
Timeline/discography - removed
CD release - removed
Ringtones - removed
All streaming platforms and iTunes etc. - removed.

The Estate has done a pretty good job removing the songs. - 12 years too late, but now it's finally done and it's done great.

So the little snippet in Immortal that noone listens to anyway doesn't matter.

Things really seem to be turning around. Between this, Thriller 40 (despite logo), and the announced 4K short films, The Estate are doing pretty good these days!

Exactly. Now we have been (a little) hard on The Estate - but it seems they really try to make an effort and please the fans.

If disc 2 turns out good and we really get the musicvideos i 4K I will say 2022 has been a fantastic year with removal of Cascio-songs and a great release and a great celebration of Thriller. - If T40 is a succes I think they will release new music in 2023.

Exactly. Now we have been (a little) hard on The Estate - but it seems they really try to make an effort and please the fans.

If disc 2 turns out good and we really get the musicvideos i 4K I will say 2022 has been a fantastic year with removal of Cascio-songs and a great release and a great celebration of Thriller. - If T40 is a succes I think they will release new music in 2023.
I really really hope Disc 2 is amazing 🤞🤞🤞

If it just comes anywhere near close to BAD25 I will be ecstatic.

But I hope they do not "waste" hit potential songs that could be released on a "new" album. - Anniversary albums do not get much attention outside fan circles, and I still think Price of Fame and maybe even some of the other songs, is so strong and good they could have gotten a real release on a new album.

If there are some songs that might not be 100% finished vocally they could release them on T40.

Setting aside the disgraceful logo, I’ve begun to see a lot of the T40 hate as sort of exaggerated. 40th isn’t as noteworthy of an anniversary as 25th or 50th; of course there won’t be some elaborate campaign or package. It’s already the best Thriller reissue simply by virtue of them confirming that we’re getting 4K short films.

The estate seems to (finally) be on a solid footpath. The Cascio tracks are gone, the Broadway show is doing well, a biopic is in development, and T40 has plenty of potential. I hope they can maintain this upward momentum and start course correcting.

Setting aside the disgraceful logo, I’ve begun to see a lot of the T40 hate as sort of exaggerated. 40th isn’t as noteworthy of an anniversary as 25th or 50th; of course there won’t be some elaborate campaign or package. It’s already the best Thriller reissue simply by virtue of them confirming that we’re getting 4K short films.

The estate seems to (finally) be on a solid footpath. The Cascio tracks are gone, the Broadway show is doing well, a biopic is in development, and T40 has plenty of potential. I hope they can maintain this upward momentum and start course correcting.

Exactly. They really seem to be doing a great job these days.

Corona and the LN-waves can't be blamed on them. But now everything seems to brighten and I can't wait to see the videos in 4K.

What if ???

• The Promotion really kicks in on MJ’s birthday

Maybe start by announcing more of the content & activities being planned..

• Next step (end of September): Release a strong single from one of the unheard songs. Maybe Chicago 1945 in it’s OG form & with some different mixes to get the youth/club crowd going.

• Then come Halloween 🎃 👻: MJ-Thriller-Ween Special. Including Thriller short film & Making Of in GREAT quality. With heavy promotion for THRILLER 40.

• Next step: Release the whole damn thing. Plus a second single (again unheard, OG version + different mixes)

IMO that would be a really good road map to follow! And it would create buzz in sprints of roughly 4 weeks from his birthday on, until the release date.

I’m pretty sure Thriller outtakes should be pre-thriller release.
Making this kind of mental gymnastics regarding the “era” will only lead to disappointment.
They did change their statement from "including never-released tracks which were worked on by Michael for the Thriller album" to "Features Thriller-era bonus material including previously unreleased demos", so there's a considerable chance that it will. Can't be sure until the tracklist is revealed.

They did change their statement from "including never-released tracks which were worked on by Michael for the Thriller album" to "Features Thriller-era bonus material including previously unreleased demos", so there's a considerable chance that it will. Can't be sure until the tracklist is revealed.
It would make no sense. In that case it would be a Bad outtake.

But hey, the estate’s reasoning is something else…

Back