The Dangerous Tour Rehearsals 1992 is the best Dangerous concert EVER!

He wanted to keep going, but Kenny was like "yeah, people need a dinner break mike".

He wanted to keep going, but Kenny was like "yeah, people need a dinner break mike".
Ha-and you notice that Kenny has to say it's a "quick dinner break" and he's going to give notes-and then Michael says he "has notes too."

In the other rehearsal I watch all the time, Michael wants to take it from the top, and Kenny is begging him for a break-and Michael says "they don't need a break-they're showmen!" Cracks me up.

Another part of this I REALLY like is when he breaks away from the lead in "Heal the World" and sings the Harmony parts to the backup singers. That's cool to hear it like that.

Last edited:
I've always ADORED the Dangerous rehearsals. My personal favorite is when he did The Way You Make Me Feel live - his vocals were absolutely flawless. But Black or White, Will You Be There, and Man in the Mirror... wow.

Why he decided to mime them I'll never know. Stunning.
Yeah I've always adored this rehearsal too...Just today I was going through my stuff and I've got quite a few cd's which has written: Dangerous Rehearsals LOL, and I bet that its the same rehearsal on all those cd's :doh: haha!

I have to agree I think Dangerous Rehearsals are like the best! And I think OSLO concert is turning into a fave also...but the rehearsals beat all every time!!! :wub:

I don't know if I'd say better than the studio versions lol, but he definitely was in rare form:wild: He was so into it, it's so awesome to watch! He looks really energetic and happy and sounds GREAT, I love it!!
Agreed!

yeah, I remember when these were first shared...years ago now. This was one of the rehearsal songs that I loved that he did.
AMAZE!

`

How can you forget this one, my friend? His beatboxing and vocals here are SUPREME!

YAS!!!!! This one also.

Last edited:
I don't know what tape number I'm watching, but I watch the 92 rehearsals at least once a month on YouTube. I enjoy it more every single time and it's the one thing I'd love the Estate to release.
I've always been fascinated with behind the scenes/rehearsal process anyway, but these are truly amazing.
I think if anybody wants to know what Michael was really like, they should watch these rehearsals.

They show everything: how kind he was, how generous he was, how dedicated he was, how funny he was, not to mention the out of this world talent pouring out of him.

YES!!!!

Totally agreeing with you on this one, TOTALLY!

Holy Guacamole Batman, Michael's vocals are perfection!

giphy.gif

I understand singing and dancing his butt off over an hour must had been tiring but it'd have been great if he had performed BOW and HTW live more often.

I've got a pretty dumb question. I've seen the Dangerous Rehearsals on Amazon and I've just kept an eye on them to see if the price goes down. but in reading the 2000 Watts thread, it looks they've never been officially released.
Do the DVDs I see on Amazon (none there right now) mean somebody is making them and selling them? And if so, guess the price will never go down.

(I always thought Amazon was like a store-the cover looks official).

I've got a pretty dumb question. I've seen the Dangerous Rehearsals on Amazon and I've just kept an eye on them to see if the price goes down. but in reading the 2000 Watts thread, it looks they've never been officially released.
Do the DVDs I see on Amazon (none there right now) mean somebody is making them and selling them? And if so, guess the price will never go down.

(I always thought Amazon was like a store-the cover looks official).

Yeah I think some one is selling them, as they have never been released officially.

I don't understand why people would though but hey I guess they are I never knew they were available on Amazon. News to me.
Truly thankful to those who have shared these rehearsals over the years for free. That's love right there. :)

Yeah I think some one is selling them, as they have never been released officially.

I don't understand why people would though but hey I guess they are I never knew they were available on Amazon. News to me.
Truly thankful to those who have shared these rehearsals over the years for free. That's love right there. :)
Thanks. I finally figured it out by going over to the other thread. They look real-so I didn't know.

It is so amazing that he rehearsed for so many hours but still full of energy!!

:lol:

Love in Black or White where he actually kicks the mic-stand down. :lol:

So much energy, live vocals - everything is perfect !!!

Love these rehearsal videos. - Hope more of this will leak.

If anyone knows how to make audio files of each song. That would be very much appreciated.

Would love to have this on my iPhone - in iTunes. - I can only download it with youtube converter - but then it is just 1 long song. I would love to have all talk etc. cut off - only the songs. - Anyone knows how - or someone has maybe done it already??

The extra rehearsal videos are incredible.
I really loved Heal the World live, it sounded pretty much like the studio version.
Man in the Mirror was pretty great too.
I'm probably alone here, but I actually prefer the studio version of Black or White as opposed to live vocals.

I think he ended up miming all these songs because each of them have powerful messages behind them. The track helps Mike restrain himself enough to get his message across.
My opinion though.

If anyone knows how to make audio files of each song. That would be very much appreciated.

Would love to have this on my iPhone - in iTunes. - I can only download it with youtube converter - but then it is just 1 long song. I would love to have all talk etc. cut off - only the songs. - Anyone knows how - or someone has maybe done it already??

The extra rehearsal videos are incredible.
I really loved Heal the World live, it sounded pretty much like the studio version.
Man in the Mirror was pretty great too.
I'm probably alone here, but I actually prefer the studio version of Black or White as opposed to live vocals.

I think he ended up miming all these songs because each of them have powerful messages behind them. The track helps Mike restrain himself enough to get his message across.
My opinion though.
Just remember that is a rehearsal. In concert Im sure that Michael will keep the powerful messages. I think that Michael was testing his voice in rehearsals to know if he has the power to sing it Live.

I think it's the first and only time I've heard him sing Heal The World live, and it made me melt inside. I have such a soft spot for this song.

Finally got round to watching some and I can see why you're all raving.

Frustrating and amazing in equal measure. If he'd have performed these songs like that it would have surpassed Bad as his best concert.

Live MITM! Sounds awesome as does Black or White and Heal The World.

The live vocal lends itself to spontaneity.

I absolutely Lovvvvvvveeeee watching these rare snippets of Michael in rehearsals. Just listening to his voice and when he talks about what needs to be done keeps a permanent smile on my face!(y):jump::stretcher

^^Anybody know the backstory on this? Why did Michael hire Kenny rather than Vincent.? Was Vincent doing another show then?
Just curious.

Ohhhh wow! Those videos are amazing! Such a joy to watch him in rehearsal. I agree with you all that his vocals were right on point and his energy just fills the arena. His presence when he was really into the music must have been just massive

:rollin:LOL the awkward thing is just kind of a saying on the internet, and MJ is the GOAT.:D

King of pop is a misnomer tbh, Emperor of all music is more accurate.(y)
GOAT...never heard that one before, had to google it. good one :D yeah Michael is the GOAT

english is not my first language, so no, I don't understand everything. and I'm not exactly an internet slang expert, either

Back