The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

"You Can Call Me The Coyote" - Jason Wylie moves into his new department

I love that scene too. I already saw it when you posted it the first time. I think it was the "winners" thread.) Didn't really understand it then. Now I feel such a hard irony.
Cho is such a business executive 😍

I love that scene too. I already saw it when you posted it the first time. I think it was the "winners" thread.)
Oh, is that where I put it? Could not remember, lol.

Didn't really understand it then.
Yeah, tbf, some of those short clips, if you haven't seen the full episode or you are not familiar with the whole Mentalist vibe, they won't make perfect sense first time you see them. Once you're on board, though, they are perfect little gems, imo.

Now I feel such a hard irony.
:ROFLMAO:

Cho is such a business executive 😍
I adore Cho but am currently catching up with Lisbon and Fischer.

Lisbon & Fisher - "One of his demands is you"

It amazes me that they have such a relaxed working relationship. There's no animosity, no rivalry. I mean, Lisbon used to be the boss, and now she's a subordinate. And the feud could also be about you-know-who. Or am I not paying attention? ))))
Edit Although h's not sure if Fisher is the boss... I'm confused.

Last edited:
It amazes me that they have such a relaxed working relationship. There's no animosity, no rivalry. I mean, Lisbon used to be the boss, and now she's a subordinate. And the feud could also be about you-know-who. Or am I not paying attention? ))))
No, you are spot on, imo. This is one of the reasons I prefer the FBI episodes over the CBI stuff. I love the whole thing but with the CBI I do struggle with the Red John stuff, as I said before. Plus FBI has Abbott who I frankly adore. Not to mention Jason Wylie. But there are all sorts of interesting layers and unspoken stuff and hidden - or not so hidden! - tensions lurking.

But, as you say, their relationship is relaxed. Also very professional. I'm so glad they didn't do the boring thing of pitting the two women against each other which so often happens. We don't get the stupid 'cat fight' element. We simply get two professional women, both good at their jobs, both with a particular connection to Patrick, both occupying a specific place in the current hierarchy. I find it so fascinating.

No, you are spot on, imo. This is one of the reasons I prefer the FBI episodes over the CBI stuff. I love the whole thing but with the CBI I do struggle with the Red John stuff, as I said before. Plus FBI has Abbott who I frankly adore.

From what I've noticed, he's tougher than previous bosses. So stern and serious.

Not to mention Jason Wylie.
He's charming, intelligent and commands respect. Nice addition to the team.
But, as you say, their relationship is relaxed. Also very professional. I'm so glad they didn't do the boring thing of pitting the two women against each other which so often happens. We don't get the stupid 'cat fight' element. We simply get two professional women, both good at their jobs, both with a particular connection to Patrick, both occupying a specific place in the current hierarchy. I find it so fascinating.
Yeah, that would be corny.

Jimi Hendrix Experience / Rainy Day, Dream Away - 1968

3m 39s

Additional musicians:
  • Freddie Smith – tenor saxophone
  • Mike Finnegan - organ
  • Buddy Miles - drums
  • Larry Faucette – congas

Dalia of Suburgatory from the "Buddies are not your friends" scene. :D

sburg-cc01.jpg

Re: Random Thoughts

holy grey clouds and wend! my favorite kind of weather(truly, if it's seventy some odd degrees). where the (re)frigerator, have you been??

hey, it's the most harmless f word i could find. :D

seriously, cloudy days are my fav. i like the evenness of the sky when it is grey, and the sun doesn't beat down on me. and it's cool breeze and warm at the same time.
:(

i am well, my lil sis. I hope you are well, too. Whenever you come back, let me know how u r :)

L.O.V.E.
😑

:happy: Thanks Wen!

:happy: Aww Thanks Love.

I know the feeling. I go thru the same thing.
I even made a thread about it for us non-sleepers. :(

You guys are the best! :D

RT:
Friday, finally!! :woohoo:
:( you too Sils come back 😢

playing 'speechless' on repeat at low volume late at night always helped me sleep
exactloy what i did last night but not that, miss you v @144000

Last edited:

the Invincible album is a true vocal showcase for Michael

*That's not a Michael quote. And i'm not talking about the quote above this one, though that's not one, either*(i'm not referring to anything in this post, regarding what is not a Michael quote, even though everything in this post is my opinion)

Random Thought-headache

also, the geico gekko agrees with me about something i have been thinking, all along. mankind has regressed in technological inventions. i am glad for my landline.

and one more thing. for now. let me make this comment in a place where i know hardly anyone will respond to me. Michael Jackson made all his predictions come true, despite what critics said. He never mentioned time in his equations, when he said his Bad album would sell one hundred million copies. So, it turns out, he was right. In fact, all his albums, that he oversaw, have sold at least one hundred million copies, by now, a piece. Long before now. There can't be all these reports as far back as more than ten years ago, that Michael's face is the most recognizeable face on earth, alongside the Pope, and that not be true.
You make me feel so guilty

Back