The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Bring on my 3 week vacation!!! One more week of work and I'm gone...thank you Jesus!!!

One day the time will come when you will have nothing but yourself you pathetic loser! (sorry had to rant, this has nothing to do with any of you)

Last edited:

I think my life is gonna change very soon ! :D

Oh, did she have to ruin my birthday? :/ I know she might mean well, but her joined-by-the-hip best friend never really does...

YES! we still havent spoken to him in two days and god it feels good

^:dribble::lol:

The Lasagne was delicius and I've heard in the pizzeria Thriller and on my way home Black and White from MJ.:wild:

^^ Ahh the return of the Psychedelic Signature! :lol:! -Bighugs-!

Dear throat please go bck to normal thanks

** felt like that last week ws miserable! I hope you feel better -hug-

^:dribble::lol:

The Lasagne was delicius and I've heard in the pizzeria Thriller and on my way home Black and White from MJ.:wild:
:dribble: homemade lasagne cooked by me is also :hungry: :dribble: awww but its really nice they have played Thriller! :D but lasagne wasn't thriller for ya :lmao:

:doh: Holidays? :lol:
:shifty: tic toc tic toc :p

Looks like I'll be riding the exercise bike extra tonight :girl_sigh: the only healthy thing I've eaten all day is an apple :ph34r: everything else has been shit! :bugeyed red velvet cake, chicken salad wrap and a bag of sour cream and onion chips :wtf: my body isn't used to junk food, now I don't feel so good :swoon: :puke:

Awwww.... Under the californian sun.. looking for FOOD... ahah.. I will be back later...
LOve you guyssss :D

Back