It's ya birthday! :D
Go Mommy! :heart:

Lol! [/QUOTE]

happy birthday to sil's mum!

Re: Random Thoughts

MJ+%26+Alfonso+Ribeiro_jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Silouette, I already loved your avatar (because I see Michael, Rebbie and Janet in it at the same time), but that siggypic is just wow...these bright colors in his face and neck stand out, but on the other hand they perfectly fit into it. Very special! And everything is right about it. The eyes, the nose and the lips...it almost looks like a photograph. And then I saw your name below it. So did you make this yourself?

Had a great time at my neices communion last night just wish we stayed longer at the reception

Silouette, I already loved your avatar (because I see Michael, Rebbie and Janet in it at the same time), but that siggypic is just wow...these bright colors in his face and neck stand out, but on the other hand they perfectly fit into it. Very special! And everything is right about it. The eyes, the nose and the lips...it almost looks like a photograph. And then I saw your name below it. So did you make this yourself?
Thank you, thank you Chamife. :) I agree, I can see his sisters in my avatar too.
As for my sig, I cannot take credit for it. Not the whole thing anyway. I found it online
(God knows where, Lol!)
I just added a few touches....the texture, a few more colors and a little border effect
and of course my name. I love the colors too. They sorta represent different nationalities.
And as we know, MJ loves all people no matter what color or nationality. No prejudice.

Thank you Love :)

Thank you, thank you Chamife. :) I agree, I can see his sisters in my avatar too.
As for my sig, I cannot take credit for it. Not the whole thing anyway. I found it online
(God knows where, Lol!)
I just added a few touches....the texture, a few more colors and a little border effect
and of course my name. I love the colors too. They sorta represent different nationalities.
And as we know, MJ loves all people no matter what color or nationality. No prejudice.

Thank you Love :)
I'm keeping this in mind. I've always wanted a painting of my three children and I like this idea.

Thanks!

^:better:

I loooove the new song.:woohoo:

Thanks for the hug :) :hug:

Me too, the new song is great

RT: please god help me feel better today

Will anyone please tell me what new song? :girl_tantrum:

Back