The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Wooow I have normally dark brown eyes, always had but now they are turning bright green ...!!

there are days when i realize how .........i really am. thanks for reminding me. like what i am doing right now really......like you.....*shakes head* back to whatever, now. it's ur place. i feel like i'm gunna lose faith, God. you put too much on me, this time. broke me with too much that i can't take.
too many angles. too much hurting me. i can't take anymore.

Last edited:

emmys, these days, are given only to those shows that nobody watches, and need publicity help. sorta like radio programmers knowing the songs that need radio help, and picking only those to play on the radio, as opposed to the songs that don't need radio help and would show up the djs and programmers, like the original versions of Michael Jackson's songs.

also, the geico gekko agrees with me about something i have been thinking, all along. mankind has regressed in technological inventions. i am glad for my landline.

and one more thing. for now. let me make this comment in a place where i know hardly anyone will respond to me. Michael Jackson made all his predictions come true, despite what critics said. He never mentioned time in his equations, when he said his Bad album would sell one hundred million copies. So, it turns out, he was right. In fact, all his albums, that he oversaw, have sold at least one hundred million copies, by now, a piece. Long before now. There can't be all these reports as far back as more than ten years ago, that Michael's face is the most recognizeable face on earth, alongside the Pope, and that not be true.

Last edited:

Glad the tablets are working :) feeling a bit better

Heya chick ! ^ :flowers:

Oh im bored :mello: might have to go to bed

Evening/Afternoon/Morn to all

holy grey clouds and wend! my favorite kind of weather(truly, if it's seventy some odd degrees). where the (re)frigerator, have you been??

hey, it's the most harmless f word i could find. :D

seriously, cloudy days are my fav. i like the evenness of the sky when it is grey, and the sun doesn't beat down on me. and it's cool breeze and warm at the same time.

Last edited:

holy grey clouds and wend! my favorite kind of weather(truly, if it's seventy some odd degrees). where the (re)frigerator, have you been??

hey, it's the most harmless f word i could find. :D

seriously, cloudy days are my fav. i like the evenness of the sky when it is grey, and the sun doesn't beat down on me. and it's cool breeze and warm at the same time.
Heya Big V
bigsmile.gif

um Out and about . BIG break .. and now back where i belong ? [couldnt stay away ]LOL
How are you my sweetie ? x

Good afternoon wendi how are you? :waving:

Very Well thanks sister , im good . thanks .. how about you ? x

Very Well thanks sister , im good . thanks .. how about you ? x

Im good thanks apart from having bit of a cold still.

RT: I hope he gets jail for life for what he did to her the sicko :angry:

I am loving that song, I probably have annoyed everyone in my home with it :)

Back