The Estate share the full Ghosts short film on VEVO

Sounds great.

10th Anniversary is soo far away it seems... - 2019 :eek:

I can't wait that long! :lol:

5 years to go.. it's been 5 years since the original release ;) hears an amateur recording snippet of Dirty Diana.. hard to hear his voice, but it sounds great nonetheless

Can't really hear his voice... :(

But from what I can hear it could be live...

I think it was performed live, the guitar from Orianthi sounds great also..

I think it was performed live, the guitar from Orianthi sounds great also..

Agreed.

I hope this will be released one day. - And if SONY or The Estate does not plan to release it - then I hope it leaks somehow... :ph34r:

Last edited:

Aren't the clips from the Dangerous Tour rehearsals live? They sound like it.
I remember in the Murray trial, his lawyers wanted to see ALL the footage of TII, because they thought it would prove that Michael was impaired. Sony's argument was that they did not want to release it, because they had lots of footage that they wanted to release in the future. (Of course, they did let them have it, and they couldn't find any sign of impairment)

This clip was great to see, even though I turned my pc speakers all the way up and really couldn't hear him. But I was amazed at the production-he was going all the way out, wasn't he? Looks like this is where Cirque picked up a lot of ideas for their show.

5 years to go.. it's been 5 years since the original release ;) hears an amateur recording snippet of Dirty Diana.. hard to hear his voice, but it sounds great nonetheless

:wild: :wild: OMG OMG THANK YOU

They rehearsed every song, from all three setlists! be it at the forum or the staples center! and yeah he did rehearse Dirty Diana, it wasn't the full dress rehearsal though.. probably just a run through! he did rehearse Dangerous, in the laser jacket & on June 24th (as seen on the tv spot), WYBT.. he definitely rehearsed this.. same date as BJ/MITM, plus another date i think.. they should release every song he rehearsed, and include several alternate versions too! i'm firmly certain he rehearsed the song's i mentioned

He didn`rehearse Dirty Diana, Kenny Ortega ssaid it was planed for June 25th and nobody ever mentionend that WYBT was rehearsed.

Sorry for OT.

He didn`rehearse Dirty Diana, Kenny Ortega ssaid it was planed for June 25th and nobody ever mentionend that WYBT was rehearsed.

Sorry for OT.

He did rehearse Dirty Diana, but it was not the full dress rehearsal with the illusion! plus, someone did mention that he rehearsed WYBT with live vocals, i think it was KOPV i'm sure you'll find it somewhere on MJJC.

Here:
Will You Be There was the BEST sounding song to me that I heard.. I litterally thought it was playback until he messed up the lyrics twice.. It was increadable!! Dirty Diana sounded good, he sang it a little closer to the recorded version than he did often Live on the BAD tour.. What I mean by that is he didnt do the super fast stuff like "just let me be".. he frazed it like the album, but you could tell him voice was a little deeper and raspier, brought a cool sound to it.. Dangerous was of course play back, it was different so I didnt know what was playing at first, started off with th Morphine sound, had the sound from Heartbreak Hotel in there too..

Umm what else am I forgetting!! He didnt perform every song every day, and I didnt hear the whole rehearsal but I heard several songs.. I know my audios are posted and up places online but I honestly don't remember where!! You Are Not Alone and Stranger In Moscow were rehearsed but I didnt hear it.. Other fans that fallowed him daily said they've heard it though!

I heard alot of Kenny Ortega directing and talking between songs.. I heard MJ comment on a few things but I didnt make out really what MJ said, I am not sure if he was directly in the mic at that point.. I think I was realllly close to the stage though, the same place you see in the video where you see people listening to the way you make me feel.. Thats where to stand to hear the clearest sound, and you can hear even the dance moves on the floor like stomping and screetching!!

Now, Back on topic :D

Zakk, AEG’s testimony states Michael rehearsed only two songs on June 24: Thriller and Earth Song. I do not understand the ratios you are discussing however, Ghosts did appear on television and I do not remember a disclaimer stating the film was cropped for television screens if that helps.

While the FB entry and YT description still incorrectly reads ‘Ghost,’ the film title on Vevo and YT is correct. I appreciate any and all efforts that have been made to correct that. Hopefully the entry and description will be corrected one day in the future.

Tygger;4056782 said:
Zakk, AEG’s testimony states Michael rehearsed only two songs on June 24: Thriller and Earth Song. I do not understand the ratios you are discussing however, Ghosts did appear on television and I do not remember a disclaimer stating the film was cropped for television screens if that helps.

While the FB entry and YT description still incorrectly reads ‘Ghost,’ the film title on Vevo and YT is correct. I appreciate any and all efforts that have been made to correct that. Hopefully the entry and description will be corrected one day in the future.

My source is someone who actually listened into the rehearsals, plus.. here's a screencap of the ending spin from 'Dangerous' that aired in a last minute TV spot! i know these 6 unseen song's were rehearsed, and i as well as probably every other fan, am hoping they will be released. Also, did i state that these song's were all rehearsed on June 24th? no, i didn't. They were all rehearsed across the length of the process. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/Zakk_Bates/IMG_0388_zpsab89fe2e.jpg~original

They rehearsed every song, from all three setlists! be it at the forum or the staples center! and yeah he did rehearse Dirty Diana, it wasn't the full dress rehearsal though.. probably just a run through! he did rehearse Dangerous, in the laser jacket & on June 24th (as seen on the tv spot), WYBT.. he definitely rehearsed this.. same date as BJ/MITM, plus another date i think.. they should release every song he rehearsed, and include several alternate versions too! i'm firmly certain he rehearsed the song's i mentioned

Zakk, I did not say the songs were not rehearsed. Two songs were rehearsed on June 24: Thriller and Earth Song.

Zakk, I did not say the songs were not rehearsed. Two songs were rehearsed on June 24: Thriller and Earth Song.

Dangerous was also rehearsed on June 24th, did you see the screencap i posted?

WYBT was rehearsed he sings the last portion of it in the extras of TII live vocals too. I think Frank DiLeo was being interviewed and you can hear Michael's voice in the back singing "In my trials and tribulations" and a small portion is played after

Tygger;4056782 said:

I am re-assure you that there were more songs rehearsed than we all know of and what AEG and Sony are willing to share. Half of the trial I feel they lied under oath in small forms. That's all I am going to say about that...

Now on topic, Ghost"s" should re re released onto DVD and Blu Ray sometime in the next few years.. 1993-1997 I think in my opinion is some of Michael's best work!

Zakk, yes I saw the screencap. Thank you for posting it. I honestly do not know what to think about it. I did believe the testimony however, I agree with ConservativeMind. There were some omissions in testimonies; some more serious than others.

Hopefully we will see more TII footage and see Ghosts released in a product offering it deserves.

Back