The Estate vs HBO

I haven't been following this very closely - what does this mean for the documentary? Will it halt the production of the sequel?

Not it makes no difference. But considering sh1tchuck has already been thrown and so will robsons in feb theres not much for him to put in a docu. But im sure he will try.

If these idiots are that desperate for money why don't they just get a real job? I am pretty sure that they are physically healthy enough to work (not so sure about mentally).

i don't know about james. but wade is one of those people who did have dreams. but his dreams was shattered because he can't dance. he wanted to be an dancer like michael since he was a kid. yes michael loved all his fans and he even help wade with his dancing. sadly wade was just not good. michael knew this too but michael was a cool dude so he never downed anymone dreams.

maybe wade need to find somethng he good at. same for james. there's alot neat things in this world they can do that interest them or similar what they looking for.

Last edited:
If the Estate wins this lawsuit against HBO, can they force HBO to take down LN from their broadcast streaming platform or to put a disclaimer that allows Estate to refute everything Wade & James are claiming and all the exposed contradictions?

I am thinking about all the Twitter posts "I just saw LN and I got heartbroken for the victims blablabla..." that shows up now and then. Sure there are massive replies to them about the refuting documentaries and the dismissed lawsuits. But I wonder if those LN-posters are really paying attention to them and if it wouldn't be a brilliant idea for Estate to force HBO to put disclaimers in LN if they win the lawsuit? Then viewers have the chance to hear from the other side.

Best thing that could happen was HBO was forced to take it down and never show it again. - but I doubt that will happen.

The Michael Jackson Estate v HBO - The Contract That Could Cost HBO Millions

Nice summary:

Does anybody know where we can find the court documents the parties will file to the arbitrators? Any official website or something like that? Thanks!!

Does anyone know what has happen, more delays?
It`s a pity thaf Ivy is not here and makes the updates of the court-cases. Really miss her exellent informations and the court-documents she brought in from the cases.

Just a reminder from the Estate-FAQ 2020 from what it is about

The Estate is taking the legal action for which it has a legal basis, with its request for public arbitration in the dispute with HBO. The purpose of this is to expose those involved, under penalty of perjury, for the liars that they are.

Just a reminder from the Estate-FAQ 2020 from what it is about

The Estate is taking the legal action for which it has a legal basis, with its request for public arbitration in the dispute with HBO. The purpose of this is to expose those involved, under penalty of perjury, for the liars that they are.

@andjustice4some·
22 Min.

However, I have faith that the Estate will do their best to expose any lies told, specifically if Robson or Safechuck were paid for LN, and the money trail that followed. #EXPOSEHBO #MJEstatevHBO
Tweet zitieren

andjustice4some - Fan account for Michael Jackson

@andjustice4some
·
22 Min.
It is important to remember that the #MJEstatevHBO case is a breach of contract dispute, which will be settled by an arbitrator. If the Estate wins, the media will report it the same way they did when Safechuck and Robson lost. 1/

@andjustice4some

In the US, arbitration is usually private. The terms of the arbitrator's decision are not publicly known. The MJ Estate, from the very first filing, has asked for public arbitration. HBO has done everything in its power to avoid that, but lost in court. #MJEstatevHBO

Bild
Bild

andjustice4some - Fan account for Michael Jackson
@andjustice4some·
45 Min.

Never forget, that all the Estate requested was for the case to be heard by an arbitrator, which is what the original contract stated. HBO fought that in court for over THREE YEARS. Ask yourself why. #MJEstatevHBO

@andjustice4some
·
11 Std.

Just an FYI, I am not sure we will be access this case the same way we did before. Before it was in the public lawsuit database, so it was easy to pay for them. Now we are in the arbitration process, which may or may not be public knowledge. I will do my best to try to find it

Last edited:
Last edited:
WTF? I was just watching the new episode of Hard Knocks New York Jets on HBO and they actually had footage of the team at the MJ show with backstage footage. This was a long segment imo considering what they have done. What the actual fudge is going on?

Back