The European Jackson Event 2014 (#EJE2014) ~ Join Us!

How many London fans would go on the bus for £125 pp

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How can I find more information? I have been a fan all my life, 20+ years, and have NEVER been to a Jackson Event. I had tickets to TII... And since then, nothing has felt right. But now, I think I'm ready.

How can I find more information? I have been a fan all my life, 20+ years, and have NEVER been to a Jackson Event. I had tickets to TII... And since then, nothing has felt right. But now, I think I'm ready.
You can find more information by reading this thread and going to the links posted . Ask questions if you can't find the answers in this thread or thier website. ? What do you want to know ? Be more specific Someone will help you
Where ?
when ?
ticket price ?
something else ?

Jackson Event Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/europeanjacksonevent
Jackson Event Website: http://www.jacksonevent.com
Jackson Event Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jacksonevent

European Jackson Event 2nd Teaser

The brandnew teaser film to promote The European Jackson Event 2014, made by Fabian van Dongen. It took seven full days of hard work, dedication, love and passion to make this idea a reality. With the spirit of Michael Jackson in its core, this teaser will hopefully touch and inspire people to participate in our beloved Jackson Event on april 20th. It is through our love and affinity for Michael and The Jackson family that we will make this not only an amazing Tribute Event, but also a very magical day for all of us, fans.

Special thanks to 'De Kei' in Reusel & McDonalds Best.

Please watch the teaser:

Re: European Jackson Event 2nd Teaser

Looks Mighty good Thijzzz :)

Can't wait !

Re: European Jackson Event 2nd Teaser

Thank you Treasure........... See you in April !

Good Luck to all Who participate in this Event, please make a Streaming show (or webcam show ?) for this event, to see you from santiago de chile, Thaaaanks

By now we have performers from: Belgium, Sweden, Norway, UK, Germany and Holland. Gary is working to get bus travels to the event so everybody can join the European Jackson Event.

It's all for L.O.V.E.

Guys,

Based on the quotations it would seem a bus from London to the event is going to cost Around £125 including crossing and ticket. this is an estimate but is not far out,

What I need to know is how many are interested as this is a 90 seater bus as its a hugely expensive outlay with deposits need.

Please vote and give us an idea if you would be interested in joining the MJJC Bus from London.

Thanks - Gaz

I havent been to an event since the Michael Jackson 2 day at the Hammersmith Palais in 1991!! Bit scared! Feel like I'm a bit old for this! Would love to go on the London bus so at least i wouldn't be going on my own!

Gaz;3972144 said:
Guys,

Based on the quotations it would seem a bus from London to the event is going to cost Around £125 including crossing and ticket. this is an estimate but is not far out,

What I need to know is how many are interested as this is a 90 seater bus as its a hugely expensive outlay with deposits need.

Please vote and give us an idea if you would be interested in joining the MJJC Bus from London.

Thanks - Gaz

Looks like its a no then as there only two votes and one of those is me :(

Looks like its a no then as there only two votes and one of those is me :(

Gaz ...I know at least two persons from the UK who said they come ..I know they are not on the forum a lot ...do you want me to ask them through FB ?
Please let me know

p.s
We can also place your question on the other threads about this event ..esp the one MJ Tinkerbell created ..so maybe more people will read it?

Gaz ...I know at least two persons from the UK who said they come ..I know they are not on the forum a lot ...do you want me to ask them through FB ?
Please let me know

p.s
We can also place your question on the other threads about this event ..esp the one MJ Tinkerbell created ..so maybe more people will read it?

LOl awww, thanks for trying Karin, but we need at least 45 for a smaller bus and 90 for a larger bus and to break even every seat has to be filled. based on the response clearly this is no where even near going to happen.

Thanks anyway though, at the end of the day they could probably get a flight for that amount anyway.

LOl awww, thanks for trying Karin, but we need at least 45 for a smaller bus and 90 for a larger bus and to break even every seat has to be filled. based on the response clearly this is no where even near going to happen.

Thanks anyway though, at the end of the day they could probably get a flight for that amount anyway.

I have no idea of how many people of the UK are coming this way ..I knew 2.3 or 4 isn't enough of course ..I thought by posting through FB you could reach more people.
Yes, traveling by plane may be even cheaper ...but not nearly as nice as traveling by bus together ...if you ask me.

Please try to get as much UK fans together and make this a day to never-ever forget :)

I tried and tried but a few of the ones I know , are going to California in June ..so ...$$$$$ :(

Here are some videos from the event. The performer is norwegian tribute artist Kent Olaf

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back