The fans list of suspects

Kizmic

Proud Member
Alright, I can't trust alot of what the press says right now but lets make a list of the suspects, motives and anything you find on the suspects. These don't have to be your own personal choices but those you've heard are suspicious. You can also try to rationalize why they aren't really suspects. Give your scenerios.

Dr. Conrad Murray-

conrad_murray.jpg

Facts as we know it-

He was the last man with Michael Jackson.

Even though he was a cardio, he didn't give Michael CPR on the floor but instead...the bed? That isn't media speculation it's on the 9-11 call itself so therefore it's accurate.

The chef claims he never came down for MJ's breakfast at around 9:30 am.

The 9-11 call was made around 12:20-12:26 (these are based on reports, some say 12:21 some say 12:26)

Questions:

If it was standard procedure to get MJ breakfast at 9:30 am and 9-11 was called around 12:21-12:26, what was Conrad doing for 3 hours? Was he making phone calls as some have claimed? Cell phone records would show up with that information.

Why would Conrad want to wait till after 12 for the 9-11 call? If MJ was okay prior to 12:20 in the afternoon, he would have got his breakfast unless the chef is lying.

What is his motivation? He needed money but if MJ died under his care, he wouldn't be getting a check every month. Did someone else offer him more or was this just a careless doctor?

Conrad has a history of reckless behavior and 700,000 in debt including child support payments he did not pay. Fathered several children out of wedlock by several different women, still acts single while being married to his second wife, didn't keep some business agreements and has debt over that.

That is a classic case of a con man which suits his name [Con]rad Murray.

Did Conrad know that MJ had more money stashed somewhere and decided he wanted instant gratification rather than 150,000 a month or was he just doing as he was told even though it put MJ's life in danger?

I have other people I find suspicious but I have to do things today and can't post till later.

Last edited:
It really sounds a bit strange with this guy. We only need to wait for the offical report by the police and the folk investigating this.

Nurse Cherilyn Lee.

cherilyn-lee.jpg

I don't consider her a suspect but I'm curious about her claims that Michael wanted dipravin.

Her background of expertise-

http://www.servingupsoulradio.com/experts.html

I read a comment somewhere that inquired her use of IV treatments using vitamins and with her studies does actually check out to be correct.

What doesn't add up is why she went to the media and not to the police.

She treated Michael between January and April and since Conrad didn't arrive until May 2009 (correct me if this is not accurate), what she said that she didn't know of any doctors is true.

However, if she was no longer around him, why did he have his staff call her if he already had a doctor? She is a nutritionist. If someone gave MJ something that would make his body feel hot on one side and cold on the other, would it have been the doctor?

It really sounds a bit strange with this guy. We only need to wait for the offical report by the police and the folk investigating this.

I'd say that "suspects" is a little harsh, especially if some of these people (Nurse Lee?) turn out to be completely uninvolved with Michael's death?

This is the "Investigative Unit," a place where we are NOT "waiting for the official report by the police." There may never be one. The Coroner's Office doesn't have to release the autopsy report; the family doesn't have to release their independent autopsy report. If Murry makes a plea agreement, there wouldn't be a trial and the facts may never come to light. So in here we speculate and try to find patterns, using what facts (and yes, hunches) we can. There is a sticky at the top of this forum, that explains purposes and guidelines. Just so you'll know. :yes:

Carry on,

Vic

We need to take control of this situation. We are the ones that love Michael and know what :angel: and who he is. You will not tell us just anything and think we will just believe it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They have really underestimated the love we have for Michael, our shitty. And they underestimated Michael. They thought he was so naive, but what the fail to understand is the power of love. And Michael gave it in abundance. They could never see where his true power lay. Why do we all love Michael soooo much? Think about it. Through his love for us (an unconditional love) he helped the ones that needed help, he inspired the ones that needed inspiration, he saved the ones that needed saving, he and helped those whom where lost find themselves. Really, I have read so many testimonials that tell how Michael literally saved them. Me, he has transformed. I now know what my purpose is in life, and through the grace of God I will fulfill my purpose. I owe Michael so much and I am positive a lot of you feel the same way. The love he gave us is so powerful. It is the type of love that God wants all of us to give. And we know it, that's why Michael's connection with us is so strong. The evil people that took Michael away from us can't even begin to comprehend it. And this is why we are so powerful and we have to channel that love that Michael gave us toward one central objective. That is, to not let these Murders get away with this. I know these people will have to stand before God and explain why they did what they did.

But, just one time I want to see justice served here on earth as well. :pray:

Michael deserves this from us. He gave us so much. These people took things to a whole other level and Now it is time we get on their level. They are playing for keeps. Michael is gone and he will NEVER come back. This is a reality.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74045

The police will never give us an offical report. The only way we will ever know is through "Discovery" and the stat will have to give to the defence attorney once a trial begins.

The police will never give us an offical report. The only way we will ever know is through "Discovery" and the stat will have to give to the defence attorney once a trial begins.

If Murray is charged, I'd bet there will be a plea-agreement and this will never go to trial. That's sad, but it's likely.

If the heavens are on our side, I pray it goes to trial.

I'm sorry, but in my mind EVERYBODY around Michael is a suspect.

Back