The Final Dot Ceremony

sharon007

Proud Member
Some fans maybe interested in this event. If I have posted this in the wrong part of the forum I apologise

The Final Dot Ceremony

As we previously announced, the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait is finished. The artist, David Ilan, has drawn millions of dots over thousands of hours. The next step is to give the final dots to Millie and Gavin, two young burn survivors in Ireland. These are children Michael himself wanted to visit but wasn't able to and it really broke his heart.

The final dot ceremony for the Murray children will take place in Dublin Ireland on Saturday, May 25, 2013 from 1-3pm. Media is not invited to the event, but fans are welcome and encouraged to attend.

We would like to show these children some love, therefore we are collecting gifts, cards and e-cards for them. Their mother, Sheila Murray, has indicated that there hasn't been much community support since the time their car was fire-bombed in 2007. Therefore, we feel it is important for them to know that there are people all over the world who support them. We know Michael would do so much for them. Now we all have the opportunity to do that on his behalf.

Gifts or cards may be sent to the address below:

Millie & Gavin

c/o Ailesbury Clinic Ltd.

Suite 6 Merrion Court

Ailesbury Road

Dublin 4 Ireland

You may also post messages of love and support for the kids on the MJTP Facebook page or send e-cards for the kids to Lme73@me.com.

Thank you,

The MJTP Management Team

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMJTP

Last edited:
The final dots have been placed in Dublin. It was a wonderful and touching event with Millie, Gavin, their family, as well as MJTP Board member (and long time leader of TMC in Belgium) Marijke Paesen, Dr. Patrick Treacy, and MJ fans. The kids received amazing gifts and lots of love. After the event the group went to play some video games at a nearby arcade, followed by some dinner. It was a very memorable day and a great way to finish the portrait. Thank you to everyone who made it possible. More details about the event will be coming soon. ~ David and the MJTP Team https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMJTP

432130_556198091098849_1183664056_n.jpg

Back