The Gold Pants Appreciation Thread ;-) - rated 18+

Most of the pictures in here scream one word........fierce. The man truly was a force of nature, wasn't he?

Three of my favorite pics from the pages I've skimmed-through have got to be

20201109-211251.jpg

e0da36d06f3916ed7948fe7978cb83d3.jpg
LOOOOL

896b9a043bfeac301cda78347b867412.jpg

^^^ Now there's a soldier of love, if I've ever seen one 😍

Unless I'm mistaken, all of the above pics were posted by Mjjpikagurl. I hope she knows how appreciated her contribution was. Hopefully, she'll be back soon to post some more of this awesomeness. In the meantime, I see Michaels Lover is keeping the thread goin. Good on you, ML, good on you 👏

Last edited:
Oh my God! This thread is gold!
Though I have to say I like the Dangerous outfit better, it had much clear lines and showed his dance moves much better. The gold outfit is just too busy, even though he looks gorgeous in it.

Oh my God! This thread is gold!
Though I have to say I like the Dangerous outfit better, it had much clear lines and showed his dance moves much better. The gold outfit is just too busy, even though he looks gorgeous in it.

I have to admit I'm not super crazy about the Dangerous outfit. But the outfit barely phases me at this point lol. I can definitely understand what you are saying though from the visual perspective of dancing. My preference will always be the clothes form the Bad tour. ORRRr...actually... actual favorite is probably any of the Smooth Criminal outfits or suit/tie combos he wears when performing the song Dangerous. What can I say? There's a look I apparently go for! For real, though, anytime he is wearing a fedora, I just lose my shit completely lol.

@zinniabooklover now knows how to upload pictures, there is no stopping her now!!

...and bless you for sneaking in the dangerous outfit here :love:🤤🤩
Well, it's gold, isn't it? And who could resist an air guitar gif? I wonder if it's the one you posted a couple of weeks back. Just from a different angle.

And, yes, I have to keep practising. Actually, I really do. This morning it all went perfectly. This afternoon it's been going a bit wonky and I don't know why. I can still get it to work but I need to figure out how to get around the wonkiness. Also, I just posted a photo from one thread into another which, OK, OK, I know for you peeps is hardly earth shattering but it was a big leap forward for me. Yay!

Well, it's gold, isn't it? And who could resist an air guitar gif? I wonder if it's the one you posted a couple of weeks back. Just from a different angle.
It's Gold, it's diamond, it's platinum, it's everything :) Air guitar and slight brush of hand at the very beginning :love:. I need to slow this one down too 😜 So much packed in one gif.

It's Gold, it's diamond, it's platinum, it's everything :) Air guitar and slight brush of hand at the very beginning :love:. I need to slow this one down too 😜 So much packed in one gif.
Slow down, zoom in, and send it my way 😉 😂

I think this is the one you mentioned the other day, Hiker. I agree, slowed down it would be even more awesome (talking about 'air guitar' gif upthread).

Back