The Great Debate - Poll of Polls

Do I believe It Is Michael On The Three Tracks In Question.

• Yes

Votes: 152 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 135 35.2%
  • I Can Not Decide

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Maybe in Parts

Votes: 73 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRY :

"And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?"

the most useless lyrics of all time...

I wouldn't say those are laughable...But, we're talking about songs that Michael actually wrote...

Those lyrics to WBSS are anything but laughable...He's talking about rumours, gossip, and how things are twisted and turned....He took his baby to the doctor, for a fever, found that there was nothing wrong, but by the time it hit the papers, so to say, she had a breakdown, as opposed to just a fever.....

Last edited:
I wouldn't say those are laughable...But, we're talking about songs that Michael actually wrote...

""will the sun ever shine In the blind man's eyes when he cries""" don't make you laugh ?

what does this sentence mean ? absolutely nothing...lol

You've shown an act of blatant hypocrisy with this post..Here's why.*

Well sure, but you also need a good reason as to why Teddy Riley would lie and say it is Michael, a "VERY good reason". Saying he went bankrupt two years ago isn't a good reason, because in today's world, Bankruptcy doesn't mean you're flat-out broke, today it's a chance for someone else to have control over some of your finances so you can get your monetary status situated. Bankruptcy will not send someone living out the street, and they're offered ample time to get their lives together before a more serious infraction is dished out.*

Again, sure, but you also have to provide the same exact reasoning as to why the Cascio's would lie, and say these songs are Michael. I have yet to see a good explanation from you or anyone else as to why this family, who's stuck by this man all these years, would basically stab him in the back after his death and sell off fake material. I've seen the "he used the money to pay for his studio", "they brought a new house", blah blah blah. But the fact of the matter is, you nor anyone else has any proof to support such a claim. But we're supposed to take LaToya's words for gospel? The same woman who once accused her brother of being a pedophile, the same woman who says impersonators were used in TII, not stuntmen, not doubles, but impersonators, she along with Joe also stated that the impersonators are shown throughout a large portion of the film, when it's clearly Michael Jackson. Oh, how reliable.*

We should also believe Randy Jackson over the Cascio's, the same guy who was involved in a scam to draw money from Michael's fans, the same man that reportedly is the reasoning behind finances being in ruins. And again, we're supposed to believe him over a family who has never ran to the tabloids, who has always defended this man, and has never been accused of being involved in a plot against Michael until now? Sorry, but I rather put my faith in those who don't have a track record of miscellaneous acts.*

Your whole line about Tarryl, is utter hypocrisy, on what basis do we have to say that Tarryl is lying about the meeting? What basis do you or any of your fellow non-believers have that the meeting with the forensic vocal analysts with Sony and The Estate never happened? You have none.*

Katherine Jackson, the same person who disputed Michael's claims of having 2 nasal surgeries, although in a motherly fashion, she still disputed the claim. The same woman who allowed this shark, Howard Mann, into her life and garner control of the Jackson vaults and other unreleased material. Her decision making isn't always that great, yet we should all take her word for gospel, because you say so. Doesn't quite work that way.

Funny, because there isn't any source of documentation, tweets, facebook messages, etc. that shows that these words came from the childrens mouths. Oh wait, TMZ said so, so it must be true

Bottom line is, all the people you named, have a history of being shady in regards to Michael, the Cascio's on the other hand, don't. But yet they're these evil people, who sold Michael out after his death, and are illegally profiting off his name?:unsure:

These people have never issued any disparaging comments regarding Michael, these people have never been involved in any scam against Michael and his fans (until now according to you and others), these people were virtually unknown to anyone outside of the Michael Jackson fanbase. Yet, you're asking us for good reasoning as to why people with shady history would lie, but at the same time you can't offer a bit of good reasoning as to why this family who has always been on the up and up would lie, other than "they did it for money".

A lot of you need to step back, and realize how hypocritical you all are getting in regards to this situation. What I find the most sad though, is some people believing this hypocrisy is okay, in order to prove a point.

Again, in other words, "I can't prove that the family are lying so I'll slander them instead."

Teddy Riley and the Cascios have money as a motive. So lying is financially beneficial to them.*

The Cascio's don't have a shady history? They registered those songs two days after Michael Jackson died. The king of music publishing didn't copyright songs he allegedly worked on?

Also how do you explain Frank Cascio's name on drugs found at Michael's home? I want facts, not assumptions. Explain that to me.

And are you seriously trying to claim that Teddy (daughter beating, woman demeaning, Michael Jackson hoax believing) Riley is of sound enough mind to be compared to Michael Jackson's mother? Because if you are it's going to be one hell of a claim.

The hypocrisy lies with those that claim that there's no conspiracy. But then believe in one. So I'll thank you to think twice before trying to label me as a hypocrite.*

Try answering the questions as oppose to slandering the protaganists. If you can't explain why Taryll makes the claim about the studio meeting he attended then just say so. You have no evidence that he is lying. So all you can *do is slander him. Try to answer the question instead, next time.

""will the sun ever shine In the blind man's eyes when he cries""" don't make you laugh ?

Actually, no it's not laughable at all....It's a metaphor... When someone is emotionally hurt, in this case, a blind man, will he be noticed, or cared for(this act of caring, and sympathy, using the sun as a metaphor, an act of God, if you will...)..?

Even if the lyrics to Wanna Be Startin Something are a bit bit strange, which I dont think they are. Apart from maybe 'You're a vegetable'.

Michael had matured a lot as an artist in the 25 years between Thriller and the time the Cascio tracks were written.

I'd say it would be better if someone could dig up some lyrics from between the time of Dangerous to now.

EDIT

Just read Loka's post with lyrics from Cry. I dont find that laughable though, as Arklove said, its a metaphor.

Actually, no it's not laughable at all....It's a metaphor... When someone is emotionally hurt, in this case, a blind man, will he be noticed, or cared for(this act of caring, and sympathy, using the sun as a metaphor, an act of God, if you will...)..?

a blind man with sun wich shines in his eyes when he cries...R Kelly wanted to add : "when he has broken heart and when he just lost a family member and when it's the end of the world and when he has Alzheimer too..."

too funny !

You obviously don't seem to be familiar with literature and metaphors used.

You took the sentence out of the context. See what Michael says in the previous sentences, it is important:

[...]
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

In bold I put everything Michael is referring to as something that we don't know.
Being blind is a metaphore for being ignorant. Very often in English you say "Can't you see?" in other words "Are you blind?" in other words "Don't you know?"

The sun is the brightest thing that we know, you can't look at it with your bear eyes. Anyway, the sun is a metaphore for light->brightness->intelligence(knowledge)

The tears are the result of an emotional expression. It does not have to be associated with sadness. It is simply the exteriorization of something that affects us. We can have happy tears or sad tears. Anyway the point is, will ever those tears be filled with (sun)light/brightness reflecting knowledge and stop being ignorant.

p.s. The tears can also mean an ultimate expression of finally knowing the truth and moved by the emotion the tears come out filled with that light.

Those lyrics to WBSS are anything but laughable...He's talking about rumours, gossip, and how things are twisted and turned....He took his baby to the doctor, for a fever, found that there was nothing wrong, but by the time it hit the papers, so to say, she had a breakdown, as opposed to just a fever.....

Absolutely perfect explanation of the WBSS lyrics. Written almost 30 years ago. Now think of the story TMZ have just launched regarding Blanket's dental care where he acted just like any other concerned parent but the story was portrayed as something much more sinister.

Absolutely spot on. I have no idea how anyone can claim those lyrics, in the context of Michael Jackson's life, are laughable. They completely prophetic.

Again, in other words, "I can't prove that the family are lying so I'll slander them instead."

Teddy Riley and the Cascios have money as a motive. So lying is financially beneficial to them.*

The Cascio's don't have a shady history? They registered those songs two days after Michael Jackson died. The king of music publishing didn't copyright songs he allegedly worked on?

Also how do you explain Frank Cascio's name on drugs found at Michael's home? I want facts, not assumptions. Explain that to me.

And are you seriously trying to claim that Teddy (daughter beating, woman demeaning, Michael Jackson hoax believing) Riley is of sound enough mind to be compared to Michael Jackson's mother? Because if you are it's going to be one hell of a claim.

The hypocrisy lies with those that claim that there's no conspiracy. But then believe in one. So I'll thank you to think twice before trying to label me as a hypocrite.*

Try answering the questions as oppose to slandering the protaganists. If you can't explain why Taryll makes the claim about the studio meeting he attended then just say so. You have no evidence that he is lying. So all you can *do is slander him. Try to answer the question instead, next time.

You've once again avoided the facts of a post to spread lies. Everything I said wasn't an assumption it was fact. LaToya DID call her brother a pedophile, Randy DID steal money from Michael's fans, therefore how is it slander when it's facts? I also pointed out in that post that the Cascio's never had a shady past until now, because of people like you accusing them of things with no proof. Sorry to break it to you, but factually, Frank had nothing to do with whatever pill bottle was discovered, there were other alias' on them, you keep throwing him into that as if he was involved, when there's not the slightest indication that he was. Talk about slander, the only slander is coming from you.

As for Teddy, the only person I compared him with was Cory Rooney, again, read posts and stop skimming them just to spread more of your lies that you push as facts.

Show me where I "slandered" Tarryl, I didn't say anything regarding his character, what I questioned was how can you say he wasn't lying about the meeting, but at the same time say Sony and the Estate are lying about their meeting with the vocal analysts? You have no evidence that that meeting never took place, yet you swear it didn't.

It's quite hysterical how you don't realize how hypocritical you are, I just think it's sad how you've gotten others to follow you with that same thought process.

These threads would be boring without your old-couple-like quarrels Anniareyouok and Samhabib. LOL

Sam, during your absence I think that Annieareyouok missed you so much :)

No, but seriously, a lot of that person's posts regarding this matter are extremely, extremely hypocritical. And a lot of what I said in regards to LaToya, Randy, and their reliability will be ignored, because many of you know I have a point, it'll be joked around, and won't be directly addressed, until another comparison video arises. Where you'll all be serious business, and applaud that person again, for more hypocrisy.

Shame.

No, but seriously, a lot of that person's posts regarding this matter are extremely, extremely hypocritical. And a lot of what I said in regards to LaToya, Randy, and their reliability will be ignored, because many of you know I have a point, it'll be joked around, and won't be directly addressed, until another comparison video arises. Where you'll all be serious business, and applaud that person again, for more hypocrisy.

Shame.

We are not hypocritical. Do you understand what that word means? Because I don't know how many times you repeated that word in different threads.

Taryll Jackson claims he was at a meeting where Teddy Riley admitted that the vocals weren't Michael's. Unless anyone can prove that's not the truth, don't waste your time name-calling and claiming other fans are 'hypocrites'.

Taryll Jackson claims he was at a meeting where Teddy Riley admitted that the vocals weren't Michael's. Unless anyone can prove that's not the truth, don't waste your time name-calling and claiming other fans are 'hypocrites'.

2 things :

1- Taryll could lie

or

2- Riley said this but, like many of us, could have change his mind with more listenings

AnnieRUOkay89;3192239 said:
Sorry to break it to you, but factually, Frank had nothing to do with whatever pill bottle was discovered, there were other alias' on them, you keep throwing him into that as if he was involved, when there's not the slightest indication that he was. Talk about slander, the only slander is coming from you.

Completely incorrect. Unfortunately.

Among the police snaps is one showing a bottle of anti-anxiety drug Alprazolum, also known as Xanax, in the name Frank Tyson — prescribed by Dr Klein.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2530029/Michael-Jackson-coroners-drug-report.html

the final point of this story will be that MJ recorded these demo but Malachi finished them.

We can get over it now...

Final word will be given in few years

samhabib;3192190 said:

Your statement regarding the song registration is not true (i.e false) as Cascio’s didn’t register “those songs”, they registered A SONGBOOK.

It’s been posted numerous times but it would do no harm to remind of the OBJECT OT THE COPYRIGHT in this particular case:

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...GBeOe0Vszndc0Vq17X6u&SEQ=20110114175524&SID=4

Definition acc. to Oxford American Dictionary:
songbook - a book consisting of a number of songs, esp. one containing both word and music.

songbook - a book containing a collection of songs with music.
http://oxforddictionaries.com/view/entry/m_en_gb0791970#m_en_gb0791970

So they [Cascio's] registered "MJ Song Book 2009 #1. Be sure to pay attention to the "Authorship on Application":

s1iw43.jpg

Wenghua;3192347 said:
Your statement regarding the song registration is not true (i.e false) as Cascio’s didn’t register “those songs”, they registered A SONGBOOK.

It’s been posted numerous times but it would do no harm to remind of the OBJECT OT THE COPYRIGHT in this particular case:

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...GBeOe0Vszndc0Vq17X6u&SEQ=20110114175524&SID=4

Definition acc. to Oxford American Dictionary:
songbook - a book consisting of a number of songs, esp. one containing both word and music.

songbook - a book containing a collection of songs with music.
http://oxforddictionaries.com/view/entry/m_en_gb0791970#m_en_gb0791970

So they [Cascio's] registered "MJ Song Book 2009 #1. Be sure to pay attention to the "Authorship on Application":

s1iw43.jpg

If it's a total fraud,

That would mean that In less than 2 days, cascio and Porte agreed to fool everybody...

In less than 2 days when the whole world was crying...some of you think that they were thinking about to fraud...

I don't believe anything...I'm a cynic of all conspiracy theories - I think they're the product of overactive imaginations and a need for crap to have a higher meaning. I just don't hear MJ on the tracks. Simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back