The GREATEST Profesional Wrestler of All Time!

Storylines are fake, they dont really punch each other, they protect each other as much as possible when doing moves.

But they get hurt constantly, I dont think non wrestling fans understand that. They break their necks, legs, collar bones, tear muscles, rupture discs, they used to constantly suffer concussions but they have been a lot more careful with that in recent years.

I dont think its fair to say it isnt real when they are in constant pain.

Go and ask Darren Drozdov if its real ;)

The greatest professional wrestler of all time is a matter of opinion really.

Overall, in my opinion its Shawn Michaels. HBK could do it all, and still can although he is now retired.

In terms of star power its Hulk Hogan.

My favourite wrestler of all time is Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I know that everything because I've been fan of wrestling for many years already but I just wonder some people here who says that Shawn is egomaniac and so on. It's show, he is not that egomaniac in civil.

It's called "selling" when they try to take some move without huge damage. Of course there is huge risks in this thing. For example Casket match in Royal Rumble 1998, Shawn Michaels versus Undertaker. Shawn really got injured but it wasn't purpose. He was out of action for many years and then he got back and wrestled some classic matches. That's the spirit! :)

I bolded that great line by you, L.T.D. ;)

I know that everything because I've been fan of wrestling for many years already but I just wonder some people here who says that Shawn is egomaniac and so on. It's show, he is not that egomaniac in civil.

It's called "selling" when they try to take some move without huge damage. Of course there is huge risks in this thing. For example Casket match in Royal Rumble 1998, Shawn Michaels versus Undertaker. Shawn really got injured but it wasn't purpose. He was out of action for many years and then he got back and wrestled some classic matches. That's the spirit! :)

I bolded that great line by you, L.T.D. ;)

That's exactly what I've said before, real injuries happened, which prooves that wrestling isn't fake. Acutally Shawn was out of action for 4 years it wasn't that many, while injured he did appear as the commissioner and referee (during a TV debut of Smackdown) to Triple H vs Rock match for the WWE championship. While I haven't seen wrestling during that time, remember his first feud after his absence was with his best friend Triple H? Their SummerSlam promo is one of the best I've ever seen.

[YOUTUBE]lppcBF2_Hco[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Jericho has won a Slammy every time the Slammys have been conducted while he has actually been in the WWE. I'm not sure why you think Slammys are as important as actual championships, but I expect nothing more from supporters of an ego-maniac like HBK.

And I know you're not seriously criticizing Jericho for taking "cheapshots" if you've been a follower of Shawn Michaels for his entire career. He has cheated more times than I care to remember and is the ULTIMATE back-stabber. That, my friend, makes you a hy-po-crite. There's that magical word again. Rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

Shawn Michaels has never owned Chris Jericho even a fraction of how much Jericho owned him in their last rivalry. It would take too long for me to list all the brutality that Je-ri-cho inflicted upon the disruptive influence known as HBK in that feud, and in the end he emerged victorious, because he's the best in the world at what he does.

The stuff about losing and winning titles not mattering is quite ironic coming from someone who also bragged about Shawn Michaels beating Jericho in their WrestleMania match. Whch is it? Do wins and losses and titles matter or do they not? And if they don't matter, then why brag about any match HBK has ever won?

Why are HBK fans such hypocrites?

Actually, that's an unfair statement. All wrestling fans are hypocrites, the entire WWE universe... except for Chris Jericho and his followers.
LOL :clapping:

Wrestling = soap opera with steroids and steel chairs...

Personal preference.

My favourite to watch perform is Shawn Michaels. Just outstanding to watch every single time.

My favourite overall is Stone Cold Steve Austin. He was my first ever idol, I adored Stone Cold when I was 7 or 8.

ust to add a pointer to this thread.

Recently the WWE came out with a DVD called "The Top 50 Greatest WWE superstars of all time" And they based their rankings on the opinions of the current WWE superstars, and they named Shaw Michaels as the greatest of all time at #1
[YOUTUBE]pWZP18VhSFw[/YOUTUBE]

And also, the Heartbreak kid is getting his due by being inducted into the 2011 class of the WWE Hall Of Fame:
[YOUTUBE]X-U_d8fSyOE[/YOUTUBE]

I wasn't aware that people over the age of 13 actually liked wrestling.

No offence intended, good for you. ;D

Wrestling = soap opera with steroids and steel chairs...

Can't there ever be a wrestling discussion with some unwelcome asinine comments?

Seriously, shut up. You don't like it when somebody makes ignorant comments towards Michael, do you? Same thing as you're doing here.

And by the way, Jericho can indeed hang with HBK. Anybody who says any different is lying. I absolutely love both though, just saying.

Back