The Haul Thread

Am I allowed to post items I have on my wish list? I haven't purchased this yet but I'm thinking about adding it to my lip gloss collection. :D

Avon Ever Lasting lip gloss in Endless Watermelon. I'm not sure how a gloss can last up to 8 hours as the ad in the Avon catalog claims but I'm willing to experiment. I guess the color is long wearing but the gloss wears off:

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.a...ialoffers&src_page=PromotionList#BVRRWidgetID

PROD_1119392_XL.jpg

I've been neglecting my thread lol i just got this varsity jacket from forever 21 (on sale! :D)
00017412-02.jpg
I've been looking for a varsity for a while so I'm happy I found one

That's cute. Coincidentally I saw a red varsity jacket today at Marshall's. Guess with it being back to school season (FINALLY!) they will be in demand.

Well, I have thick hair, and it works pretty good...I had to try a few times until I got it..It's key to tuck all the hair in the bun before you spin it, and it really does feel quite secure :D
The spin pins are the best hair products I have ever purchased. It's miracle. I have thick stubborn super long hair these little things manage to hold my hair in a bun the whole day. Yay. :punk:

Ohhhhh class wee thread idea! okay so heres kinda like a wee collective haul of mine... which stems from about 3 weeks ago! hehe its the last time i had a proper wee splurge! :giggle:

Okay so bought these things from MAC in Malaga Duty Free:

MAC-Studio-Fix-Foundation-e1274899214428.jpg

Studio Fix Fluid (NC15) its like the lightest shade and i can only wear it when im wearing fake tan, cus it oxidizes like CRAZZZY

654977_fpx.tif

Mineralize Skinfinish natural (Light) . Just bought a backup cus the one i have has seriously hit the pan! :lol:

_5786597.jpg

208 Angled brow brush

MAC-234-Brush1.jpg
MAC-234-Brush.jpg

Mac 234 Blending brush (2 in 1 basically) One Side of the brush looks like the top picture then the other side looks like the bottom picture. Really handy and honestly the best blending brush ive come across in ages! :)

And last purchase in Duty Free was 3 Mac Lipsticks:

tumblr_lo1ml6Zjc31qkbj3e.jpg

Angel

mac-lip-care-3g-0-1oz-lipstick-politely-pink-women.jpg

Politely Pink

21KRH04GDCL.jpg

Chintz

And when I came home from Holidays I repurchased my holy grail skin care products...
LIZ EARLE!! Omgggggggg.. cant PREACH how much I love those products!!

I use the Cleanse and Polish Hot cloth cleanser...and the Skin Tonic Toner...and Sometimes I would use the Skin Repair Moisturize for dry-sensitive skin.
Please if you have some spare money floating about...i soooo urge you to try out Liz Earle...ahhhhhhhh its amazing! Such a wide and diverse range of products...and if id the money id buy everything! LOL seriously!

This is the Hot Cloth Cleanser the wee cloth thing is a muslin cloth

cleanse-and-polish-100ml-pump-starter-kit-med.jpg

Heres the toner

instant-boost-skin-tonic-200ml-bottle-med.jpg

and lastly here is the moisturizer

skin-repair-moisturiser-nc-50ml-jar-med.jpg

The Cleanse and Polish stuff have won like over 61 awards to date. (think its 61, could be more)

anyway...thats my wee collective haul :giggle:

Hope ya enjoyed!! :D

My recent drugstore.com haul:

L'Oreal True Match foundation in C1 and W1

e.l.f Studio High Definition powder - I hear this is comparable to Make Up For Ever's High Definition powder

[Studio Basics travel mirror

I tried posting pics of each but it didn't work :mello:

LOVE the MUFE HD foundation! Great coverage and love how it stays put. Just need to find the right shade.

Alyssa: those MAC foundations are the greatest! I have one, I love it, it works, it covers blemishes, etc. It is well worth the price.

My hauls:

731125_hi

705469_hi
(Mine is blue with white bunnies, however).

Runway 21 by Rue 21. Some limited edition perfume. Can't find pics of it online, sorry.

I NEED to get my hands on some MUFE HD foundation! Only..theres nowhere over here that does it in store...so I'd have to order it online...and like finding the right shade would be tricky!! :(

I NEED to get my hands on some MUFE HD foundation! Only..theres nowhere over here that does it in store...so I'd have to order it online...and like finding the right shade would be tricky!! :(

It is tricky. I'm still trying to find the right shade. I lost the receipt so I couldn't return the one I have, so right now I'm mixing it with a cheaper foundation or faking it out. But I think next time I will try 117. All the other shades before it seem to be too pink for me. Alyssa, you most definitely might be a 110 or 115. Just stay away from 107. I saw it in the store and it is PINK, and I mean like cotton candy pink lol.

But it really is a great foundation. I just absolutely love the coverage and how it stays put. Definitely get some if you can get your hands on it :)

It is tricky. I'm still trying to find the right shade. I lost the receipt so I couldn't return the one I have, so right now I'm mixing it with a cheaper foundation or faking it out. But I think next time I will try 117. All the other shades before it seem to be too pink for me. Alyssa, you most definitely might be a 110 or 115. Just stay away from 107. I saw it in the store and it is PINK, and I mean like cotton candy pink lol.

But it really is a great foundation. I just absolutely love the coverage and how it stays put. Definitely get some if you can get your hands on it :)

Aww thanks for the help/tips...
Do all the shades have pink undertones? How would you describe 110 or 115, would you say they are like a wee bit pale-ish? Yeah i have a tendency to mix my mac studio fix fulid with a cheaper foundation cus it oxidizes like crazyy. :p

Aww thanks for the help/tips...
Do all the shades have pink undertones? How would you describe 110 or 115, would you say they are like a wee bit pale-ish? Yeah i have a tendency to mix my mac studio fix fulid with a cheaper foundation cus it oxidizes like crazyy. :p

Not all the shades have pink undertones. 117 has yellow undertones and 118 has beige undertones. A lot of people who are NC15 in MAC seem to find a good match in 110. I've yet to try that one. I know 115 is a bit too pink for me, but since I'm NC15, I MIGHT be able to get away with 110, so I may try that next, and if it doesn't work save the damn receipt and try 117, because sometimes shades with yellow undertones tend to work for me also.

Back