The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

I'm not the owner of the truth, but unfortunately Michael is dead in his physical form, but his legacy is immortal (and I know that's a cliché).

Elvis and Prince also died unexpectedly, with unresolved issues to this day, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE BOTH LIVING IN DUBAI OR ANY SIMILAR STUPIDITY. Accepting death is a difficult exercise in life, losing Michael is not easy, even at the age of 11 I forced myself to believe he was alive. This supposed escape plan sounds good if it were a script for a fictional movie, but in real life it certainly wouldn't work.

Another prosaic thing is the incessant search for messages in the lyrics of songs like Privacy and Xscape. It sounds like people who think the song This Is It (I Never Heard) was written in 2009. Lyrics are a subjective thing, but certain people seem to have an inability to interpret them.

I'm not the owner of the truth, but unfortunately Michael is dead in his physical form, but his legacy is immortal (and I know that's a cliché).

Elvis and Prince also died unexpectedly, with unresolved issues to this day, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE BOTH LIVING IN DUBAI OR ANY SIMILAR STUPIDITY. Accepting death is a difficult exercise in life, losing Michael is not easy, even at the age of 11 I forced myself to believe he was alive. This supposed escape plan sounds good if it were a script for a fictional movie, but in real life it certainly wouldn't work.

Another prosaic thing is the incessant search for messages in the lyrics of songs like Privacy and Xscape. It sounds like people who think the song This Is It (I Never Heard) was written in 2009. Lyrics are a subjective thing, but certain people seem to have an inability to interpret them.

Interesting how you first say that you are not the owner of truth, and then right after claim that believing Michael faked his death equals stupidity. You say a lot but you don't back up any of your claims. I accept anyone's death, I have no issues accepting death at all. But people will have to be actually dead for me to accept they died. Michael didn't die. There is an enormous amount of evidence for that. Whoever would rather believe he is dead is free to do so. But stop calling other people, who have been investigating things since before you were in diapers, stupid. What was that lyric in Scream again... Oh right: "If you tell me I'm wrong (or stupid) then you better prove you're right.

I have no problems with people respectfully disagreeing, but I have big issues with ignorant statements like these.

Interessante como você primeiro diz que não é o dono da verdade e, logo após, afirma que acreditar que Michael fingiu sua morte é igual a estupidez. Você fala muito, mas não confirma nenhuma de suas afirmações. Aceito a morte de qualquer pessoa, não tenho nenhum problema em aceitar a morte. Mas as pessoas terão que estar realmente mortas para que eu aceite que elas morreram. Michael não morreu. Há uma enorme quantidade de evidências para isso. Quem preferir acreditar que ele está morto é livre para fazê-lo. Mas pare de chamar outras pessoas, que estão investigando as coisas desde antes de você usar fraldas, estúpidas. Qual era a letra de Scream de novo... Ah, certo: "Se você me disser que estou errado (ou estúpido), é melhor provar que está certo.

Não tenho problemas com pessoas discordando respeitosamente, mas tenho grandes problemas com declarações ignorantes como essas.
Yes, I talk a lot and that impresses me sometimes... The fact that I'm not the owner of the truth doesn't invalidate the fact that I think it's stupid.

Years and years of exhaustive research doesn't mean solidity, and at no point did I say I was going to synthesize a term paper to prove my point.

I could respond to your subversion of Scream with a subversion of Tabloid Junkie, but then I'd be contradicting everything I've said.

Yes, I talk a lot and that impresses me sometimes... The fact that I'm not the owner of the truth doesn't invalidate the fact that I think it's stupid.

Years and years of exhaustive research doesn't mean solidity, and at no point did I say I was going to synthesize a term paper to prove my point.

I could respond to your subversion of Scream with a subversion of Tabloid Junkie, but then I'd be contradicting everything I've said.

So still no arguments huh?

To me JMHO

The only thing sadder than the media refusing to pay careful attention to MJ’s messages in his music, is his own fans refusing to pay careful attention to his messages to them, about him in his music.

It’s the outlet he used to communicate.

While painful, I do realize that many fans are just in it for the funk of it.

Fair enough.

Edit:

Everyone has probably seen this vid of MJ ignoring Oprah during one of his moments of getting himself across via song…

it’s hilarious how she’s totally ignoring the song

And he won’t stop to hear out her dumb questions 😂

Who’s listening…to the man himself?

I learned a lot when I learned how to listen. Really……..listen

Last edited:

Here, some proof, y'know something substantial almost. You could actually read into this some.

I don't consider that anything worth looking at. The most likely explanation here is that they mixed up Jesus and Michael, probably because they switched places during editing somewhere.

I am not like Pearl Jr., who most people probably think of here when they hear 'death hoax'. I don't do clues or think the whole world is in on a death hoax. And I can't give any irrefutable proof either if that is what you're asking. It would be quite dumb if there was any to be found by random people online. But there is enough evidence that should make every fan still so aggressively opposing the death hoax theory, at least scratch themselves behind the ears. But the problem is that most simply don't want to hear it, they'd rather believe that this man that they themselves call a genius, and who knew people were after him, had some random incompetent doctor feed him all kinds of drugs that supposedly killed him. Which is totally fine, I don't have to convince anyone, but I'd be careful with the ridicule of those who have done lots of research into the topic and don't call them 'in denial' because that is just psychological projection.

I don't consider that anything worth looking at. The most likely explanation here is that they mixed up Jesus and Michael, probably because they switched places during editing somewhere.

I am not like Pearl Jr., who most people probably think of here when they hear 'death hoax'. I don't do clues or think the whole world is in on a death hoax. And I can't give any irrefutable proof either if that is what you're asking. It would be quite dumb if there was any to be found by random people online. But there is enough evidence that should make every fan still so aggressively opposing the death hoax theory, at least scratch themselves behind the ears. But the problem is that most simply don't want to hear it, they'd rather believe that this man that they themselves call a genius, and who knew people were after him, had some random incompetent doctor feed him all kinds of drugs that supposedly killed him. Which is totally fine, I don't have to convince anyone, but I'd be careful with the ridicule of those who have done lots of research into the topic and don't call them 'in denial' because that is just psychological projection.

Highlighted what’s most ‘telling” to me in the above post.

To me I guess it’s not nice to say since death is no joke, but it did seem like a bit of “The Three Stooges” inspiration was at play, slapstick if you will. A total “comedy of errors”

Cardiologist doesn’t know cpr

Security team lose only (or did the police lose the only evidence!?)

The ambulance attendant says it looks like an “old hospice patient”

The famous “ambulance photo”shows a 20 year younger MJ
(and NOBODY notices!)

The family lawyer (Oxman) barely stifling his laughter during press brief

A sister saying, “it’s all an illusion, watch The Illusionist”

I mean, the list is fairly long … it could go on for days..

The only difference in this “comedy of errors” is, it’s really not funny

Last edited:

Fair enough. It is hard to believe Michael is gone.

Fair enough. It is hard to believe Michael is gone.

I am 100% certain that Michael Jackson the entertainer who the fans love and adore is indeed gone. The King of Pop died on June 25th, 2009. But the man lives on and he's on a mission.

Highlighted what’s most ‘telling” to me in the above post.

To me I guess it’s not nice to say but it did seem like a bit of “The Three Stooges” inspiration was at play, slapstick if you will. A total “comedy of errors”

Cardiologist doesn’t know cpr

Security team lose only (or did the police lose the only evidence!?)

The ambulance attendant says it looks like an “old hospice patient”

The famous “ambulance photo”shows a 20 year younger MJ
(and NOBODY notices!)

The family lawyer (Oxman) barely stifling his laughter during press brief

A sister saying, “it’s all an illusion, watch The Illusionist”

I mean, the list is fairly long … it could go on for days..

The only difference in this “comedy of errors” is, it’s really not funny

It's not a game, he faked his death for very serious reasons. Dark forces are in play. But that is exactly why he also made sure there is plenty to laugh about. So it IS funny. Much of the 'basic' death hoax stuff is funny or even hilarious.

I can add to your list for days, there is so much but most people do a Google search and end up at Pearl Jr.'s nuthouse and her fake Michael Jackson. So I understand why many fans think hoaxers are fruitcakes. But so far I have convinced nearly every single fan who was willing to hear the evidence.

Sometimes I feel bad for those who believe he is dead, they are missing out on his biggest, most important project of all time. His life work. Once all will be revealed they will realize that.

Sometimes I feel bad for those who believe he is dead, they are missing out on his biggest, most important project of all time. His life work. Once all will be revealed they will realize that.

Well true, however since death isn’t a “joke” I have a hard time finding the humor in this. Especially when considering how far MJ had to go to get free even if he had to leave “the world” as he knew it.

But you’re right on gp

The DaveDave bit did put me on the floor, and the Murray “video message” was a hoot and a holler and his girlfriend on the stand was pure comedy…and on and on..

Well true, however since death isn’t a “joke” I have a hard time finding the humor in this. Especially when considering how far MJ had to go to get free even if he had to leave “the world” as he knew it.

But you’re right on gp

The DaveDave bit did put me on the floor, and the Murray “video message” was a hoot and a holler and his girlfriend on the stand was pure comedy…and on and on..

Death isn't a joke, but there is no death.

Fair enough however I’m curious to know your thought processes as I’m sure many people see it the way you see it and it comes down to how people view things.

The thing to be distinguished is ‘unresolved’ issues vs preposterous issues.

Did you feel you understood the meaning of Jermaine’s statement, “this is not it, this is it, but it’s not the final curtain”

Do you believe a murder is still unresolved by the time the verdict is being read?

What could have Latoya possibly meant by, “it’s all an illusion, watch the illusionist”?

Or to sum them all up, did any of the above give you pause?

I’m very curious.

La Toya says "watch The Illusionist" -> It's about a fake death
Murray reads 'The Girl with the dragon Tattoo" in jail ->It's about a fake death
Michael himself uses a scene from "Gilda" in Smooth Criminal -> It's about a fake death. Furthermore, George Macready who plays Mundson and fakes his death, shares a birthday with Michael.

And that is just some of the fun parts. Michael's next big project was going to be 'film'. Listen to what he tells Geraldo in the 2005 interview. Not just any film.

You are watching a movie, enjoy the show.

If he faked his death, time is running to reveal.. he doesn't get younger i mean xD

Well it's not like he's ever gonna run back and forth on stage again, that guy is gone. But I agree, it would be nice to have a reveal. For many reasons!

Guys he's alive, I saw him riding a unicorn with George Washington and Prince earlier today, he winked at me said stream Thriller 40.

(Joking obviously)

Ok let's be real for a minute, do you seriously think Michael would put his own children through this? The crying at the funeral? Paris's 2013 hospital incident? Them going to a private school? Do you think he would put his mom through this at her age? Do you think he would put his fans through this? The Cascio Tracks?? Yes there might be some suspicious shit there and there but I really doubt he'd fake his death to lose the masters of his music, have his Estate fall into the people he hates the most, put together a whole concert setup just to let everyone involved down, and then let Paris end up in a hospital because you know what. This is completely out of character for him.

If he faked his death, time is running to reveal.. he doesn't get younger i mean xD
This is a perspective many have had and which I have no idea why anyone would expect a “reveal”

Another thought process I wish someone would deconstruct on here.

That would make Michael being gone, fun at least for those of us who miss him as part of our environment of sorts, to interchange with how one another thinks regarding this

And without being dismissive with each other here, coming together over him but nah fans rather judge one another and don’t even know each other at all

No judgements here with me. I just enjoy collecting data on how fans think, no more no less, with my pointed questions.

My wish is for if you can’t get your mind around it that you ask very specific questions as to how someone who can get their mind around it are processing that thought so that you can analyze something you never before condsidered, in order to develop a satisfactory forum topic contribution, or just avoid it and save your valuable time.

It’s starting to feel like a merry go round like we’re back at page 1 or something…

I must admit it is irritating to keep just being in this loop.

I wish someone anyone who can’t get their head around it would address my direct questions.

Here I will go first and address how my thoughts process how is this possible given the following things that are OUT OF CHARACTER for (our versions of) Michael Jackson.

All I ask is that you ask a revelatory question not rhetorical ones Thanks

1. As for people in on it, you only need key people to be aware of it.

2. As for his beautiful daughter and her pain, that pain does not come to a girl because a mortal death took place. She had to live without him at that time in her life because he had to be gone from her at that time like any other situation where the father has to leave…be it military, a life saving mission… whatever

3. Disappointing his fans:
I’ve no doubt he hated having to do so but it is nothing new to Michael as with the days of postponing here or there due to dehydration and/or exhaustion so while he didn’t make it a habit, having to cancel was a sad but true for him.

I forgot the other one or two..

I prefer details not generalities so I may be back.

Yes generally this all couldn’t be, however, you all do know who we’re talking about here right?

Someone who seemed to get a blast by making people ask how did he do that…

How did he get thousands of people spending their money and time on him,

Hearing fans calling one another obsessed and delusional is like listening to two drunks calling each other alcoholics

He has us all here, his way…and you know that’s him, so everyone please stop acting all brand new even if it is krayzy or not true afterall or whatever…but don’t be dismissive.

If he’s dead despite the evidence no hard feelings no disrespect intended

However..if he had to leave he being creative without the mediums would seem to me he’d need at least your belief in his thought process of the sky is the limit in order to AT LEAST get your mind around it..

Remember he was a child being trained by geniuses. He didn’t just say stuff. He was full creative energy all the way so don’t judge those who can conceive it.

But it would if true, it would also have to be hush if “the forces” are so “dark” which is also easy to wrap my mind around because they used him as a scapegoat and here we are on a public forum so I will leave for now with having at least gotten my mind around it with others because it was lonesome to be the only one curious about certain things.

I took a survey in my city in July of 2009 asking everyone if they felt this death was his way of exiting the spotlight and 100% said the exact same thing:

“If there’s anybody who could have the resources to do it and definitely deserves do it, it would be Michael Jackson.”

Last edited:
Ok let's be real for a minute, do you seriously think Michael would put his own children through this? The crying at the funeral? Paris's 2013 hospital incident? Them going to a private school? Do you think he would put his mom through this at her age? Do you think he would put his fans through this? The Cascio Tracks?? Yes there might be some suspicious shit there and there but I really doubt he'd fake his death to lose the masters of his music, have his Estate fall into the people he hates the most, put together a whole concert setup just to let everyone involved down, and then let Paris end up in a hospital because you know what. This is completely out of character for him.
I don’t know that fans (anyone outside the inside) would be fair being conclusive about how MJ and Branca were.

What about the masters to his music?

Well it's not like he's ever gonna run back and forth on stage again, that guy is gone. But I agree, it would be nice to have a reveal. For many reasons!

Re bolded, I’d love to hear at least one because I’d not think if he went to all that to be free that he’d do it all just to come back.

My imagination is open though to consider a rationale for anything as I wouldn’t put anything past a certain genius so 1 good reason would be nice to ponder if you care to elaborate.

Re bolded, I’d love to hear at least one because I’d not think if he went to all that to be free that he’d do it all just to come back.

My imagination is open though to consider a rationale for anything as I wouldn’t put anything past a certain genius so 1 good reason would be nice to ponder if you care to elaborate.

You assume he faked his death to be free. I do not believe that is the case because it doesn't make sense.

Michael Jackson is very recognizable, he is know in every corner of the earth. So to be 'out & about' in the world, he would still need to disguise himself. So to be 'free' in that way he doesn't need to fake his death. There have been years and years where we didn't hear from him and he lived 'under the radar' so to speak. So he still wouldn't be 'free', unless he set up camp on the moon.
In his own words, people were after him. Faking your death does not protect you from those people. In fact, it will make you even less safe because you're 'already dead', so you're easier to get rid of. Since I am 1000% sure he faked his death, that means he has done it for very serious reasons, actually putting himself at risk. It also means he can not see his children as often as he would like to. If people were indeed after him (and again: his OWN words), they will have figured out also that he is still alive and if you'd want to find him, you would make sure you keep an eye on his children. That means that if he would stay in hiding to be 'free', he will not see his children whenever he wants, he would always have to plan in advance and make sure his children are not followed and are safe. It's beyond a hassle. That is one reason why I believe he will be back.

Having said that, we have to look at WHY he had to fake his death, because as explained above it's likely not something he 'liked' to do. So we have to assume he had no other choice. That means the WHY of it is some serious shit. Think about what he has consistently said throughout his life. What was his purpose, what was his goal? What would he stick with until it's done? What does he care about MOST? Himself? No. Doesn't matter what interview or speech you click, they will ALL have the same them: heal the world, save the children. What have we seen a LOT about the last few years? People getting arrested for child trafficking and pedophilia. Some directly connected to him.

So WHAT IF Michael has been 'Agent M' for real? What if he gathered information on certain people? He wore the uniform... It's not far-fetched either, Elvis did the same for the DEA. Elvis did not return, he might not even be alive anymore by now. Not sure if that was the plan from the start or the mission didn't go as planned. But Michael said during the Super Bowl: THIS TIME WE MUST SUCCEED.

So to those people getting bent out of shape and saying this 'has to stop' and base their arguments on their own feelings (OMG Michael would never do that to his fans, as if he owes any of his fans any more than he has given them...) have not listened to the man himself.

Michael was chosen and prepared for a special time in HIStory, and that is why he had to fake his death, that is why he will return eventually.

Like I said, this is not a game. In fact some of it is so dark that you NEED the funny hoax stuff, or this would be unbearable. I know whereof I speak.

So some may ridicule all they want, it says more about their own ignorance.

Happy Birthday Mike.

Back