The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

You assume he faked his death to be free. I do not believe that is the case because it doesn't make sense.

Michael Jackson is very recognizable, he is know in every corner of the earth. So to be 'out & about' in the world, he would still need to disguise himself. So to be 'free' in that way he doesn't need to fake his death. There have been years and years where we didn't hear from him and he lived 'under the radar' so to speak. So he still wouldn't be 'free', unless he set up camp on the moon.
In his own words, people were after him. Faking your death does not protect you from those people. In fact, it will make you even less safe because you're 'already dead', so you're easier to get rid of. Since I am 1000% sure he faked his death, that means he has done it for very serious reasons, actually putting himself at risk. It also means he can not see his children as often as he would like to. If people were indeed after him (and again: his OWN words), they will have figured out also that he is still alive and if you'd want to find him, you would make sure you keep an eye on his children. That means that if he would stay in hiding to be 'free', he will not see his children whenever he wants, he would always have to plan in advance and make sure his children are not followed and are safe. It's beyond a hassle. That is one reason why I believe he will be back.

Having said that, we have to look at WHY he had to fake his death, because as explained above it's likely not something he 'liked' to do. So we have to assume he had no other choice. That means the WHY of it is some serious shit. Think about what he has consistently said throughout his life. What was his purpose, what was his goal? What would he stick with until it's done? What does he care about MOST? Himself? No. Doesn't matter what interview or speech you click, they will ALL have the same them: heal the world, save the children. What have we seen a LOT about the last few years? People getting arrested for child trafficking and pedophilia. Some directly connected to him.

So WHAT IF Michael has been 'Agent M' for real? What if he gathered information on certain people? He wore the uniform... It's not far-fetched either, Elvis did the same for the DEA. Elvis did not return, he might not even be alive anymore by now. Not sure if that was the plan from the start or the mission didn't go as planned. But Michael said during the Super Bowl: THIS TIME WE MUST SUCCEED.

So to those people getting bent out of shape and saying this 'has to stop' and base their arguments on their own feelings (OMG Michael would never do that to his fans, as if he owes any of his fans any more than he has given them...) have not listened to the man himself.

Michael was chosen and prepared for a special time in HIStory, and that is why he had to fake his death, that is why he will return eventually.

Like I said, this is not a game. In fact some of it is so dark that you NEED the funny hoax stuff, or this would be unbearable. I know whereof I speak.

So some may ridicule all they want, it says more about their own ignorance.

Happy Birthday Mike.
I don't believe you, but I respect your opinion. Also it's been a whole decade, it's not worth coming back anyways the world would be mega pissed off and so would his fans regardless of the reasons of why, he'll add more controversy to the table as if there isn't enough. He might as well just stay in the shadows and enjoy retirement. Also even if arrested for connections, he could still be proven innocent. Humiliating yes but life is life what are you gonna do about it. Also it looks like Michael had a serious drug addiction throughout the years, many doctors he had enabled that, and given the poor conditions he was dealing with in This Is It, it even worsen his already degraded health. Plus I don't think the hospital allows people to fake their deaths.

Last edited:
Michael reading this RN in his top confidential secret hiding area:
interesting-hmm.gif

I don't believe you, but I respect your opinion. Also it's been a whole decade, it's not worth coming back anyways the world would be mega pissed off and so would his fans regardless of the reasons of why, he'll add more controversy to the table as if there isn't enough. He might as well just stay in the shadows and enjoy retirement. Also even if arrested for connections, he could still be proven innocent. Humiliating yes but life is life what are you gonna do about it. Also it looks like Michael had a serious drug addiction throughout the years, many doctors he had enabled that, and given the poor conditions he was dealing with in This Is It, it even worsen his already degraded health. Plus I don't think the hospital allows people to fake their deaths.

I don't think you understood what I said looking at your reply. The world would be pissed off? The fans would be pissed off? "Oh well let's not heal the world or save the children because my fans might get pissed off".... This can't seriously be an argument. This is not about some fans having hurt feelings.

Also, I don't think you understood me when I said that people directly connected to Michael were arrested for pedophilia. I did not mean HE is accused, I am saying he ratted him out after having gathered information on them for authorities over the years. The accusations towards Michael are no accident, there are no 'lone accusers'. How do you think broke Wade and Jimmy pay for their legal fees? It was and still IS to shut him up using psychological projection (he is after real pedophiles so the pedophiles accuse him of the very thing they are doing themselves). He did not call it a conspiracy against him for no reason. It is real.

And a hospital doesn't allow people to fake their deaths? Where can I find that law or their authority? Who even said the hospital knows anything of significance? If I remember correctly they tried to revive a hospice patient who didn't look like Michael Jackson, which contradicts both the ambulance picture and the coroner's picture.

You know, I also respect everyone's opinion who doesn't believe he is alive. But I know many do not have all the information that is out there and fans tend to base arguments on feelings and emotion. I am always open to have a one on one discussion with anyone open to the possibility, just let me know.

If you look hard enough, you'll find what you're looking for eventually. MJ isn't here with us anymore physically, and that's ok.

If you look hard enough, you'll find what you're looking for eventually. MJ isn't here with us anymore physically, and that's ok.

Again, I see no argument. I have plenty, what are you basing your opinion on?

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual"

I am serious, have you really looked into it yourself? And I mean a real investigation into the facts. Because I know that if you would have, you wouldn't have posted this.

i have an imagination beyond belief @Hamburglar and the mind is quite open , as i felt like this could be a possibility very much in 2009-2010 - through to 2014 but i was in denial. i can't with this one. because? - it has been too long now.
M is dead. He is gone and he is never coming back.

I don't think you understood what I said looking at your reply. The world would be pissed off? The fans would be pissed off? "Oh well let's not heal the world or save the children because my fans might get pissed off".... This can't seriously be an argument. This is not about some fans having hurt feelings.

Also, I don't think you understood me when I said that people directly connected to Michael were arrested for pedophilia. I did not mean HE is accused, I am saying he ratted him out after having gathered information on them for authorities over the years. The accusations towards Michael are no accident, there are no 'lone accusers'. How do you think broke Wade and Jimmy pay for their legal fees? It was and still IS to shut him up using psychological projection (he is after real pedophiles so the pedophiles accuse him of the very thing they are doing themselves). He did not call it a conspiracy against him for no reason. It is real.

And a hospital doesn't allow people to fake their deaths? Where can I find that law or their authority? Who even said the hospital knows anything of significance? If I remember correctly they tried to revive a hospice patient who didn't look like Michael Jackson, which contradicts both the ambulance picture and the coroner's picture.

You know, I also respect everyone's opinion who doesn't believe he is alive. But I know many do not have all the information that is out there and fans tend to base arguments on feelings and emotion. I am always open to have a one on one discussion with anyone open to the possibility, just let me know.
Id love to have a one on one conversation, not an argument but I'd love to hear all the info you have because this topic does interest me.

So you are saying Michael is working for the FBI basically?

So you are saying Michael is working for the FBI basically?

'Authorities'. Not sure if it's FBI since the FBI is pretty corrupt, but might be a small faction of the FBI. Might also be some other agency. If true that information would of course not be available so is pure speculation.

Sure, other than scouring interviews etc for 'clues' that pertain to an event that never happened
The reason people scoured interviews was to explore the obvious intelligent questions in follow up of what was presented at the onset.

The further the exploration went, the further it went.

Authorities.
Hm whadyya mean Wendyjane?

In response to “it’s been 14 years now” “he’s never coming back”

It seems the “waiting” with some measure of “anticipation” is an issue.

Sorry for the analogy because I don’t want this to seem remotely idolitrous it just reminds me of how people “wait” for Jesus to return and sadly some feel that same way.

Hm whadyya mean Wendyjane?

In response to “it’s been 14 years now” “he’s never coming back”

It seems the “waiting” with some measure of “anticipation” is an issue.

Sorry for the analogy because I don’t want this to seem remotely idolitrous it just reminds me of how people “wait” for Jesus to return and sadly some feel that same way.
hi @SoS i just think m would have shown face by now if he had faked

You assume he faked his death to be free. I do not believe that is the case because it doesn't make sense.

Michael Jackson is very recognizable, he is know in every corner of the earth. So to be 'out & about' in the world, he would still need to disguise himself. So to be 'free' in that way he doesn't need to fake his death. There have been years and years where we didn't hear from him and he lived 'under the radar' so to speak. So he still wouldn't be 'free', unless he set up camp on the moon.
In his own words, people were after him. Faking your death does not protect you from those people. In fact, it will make you even less safe because you're 'already dead', so you're easier to get rid of. Since I am 1000% sure he faked his death, that means he has done it for very serious reasons, actually putting himself at risk. It also means he can not see his children as often as he would like to. If people were indeed after him (and again: his OWN words), they will have figured out also that he is still alive and if you'd want to find him, you would make sure you keep an eye on his children. That means that if he would stay in hiding to be 'free', he will not see his children whenever he wants, he would always have to plan in advance and make sure his children are not followed and are safe. It's beyond a hassle. That is one reason why I believe he will be back.

Having said that, we have to look at WHY he had to fake his death, because as explained above it's likely not something he 'liked' to do. So we have to assume he had no other choice. That means the WHY of it is some serious shit. Think about what he has consistently said throughout his life. What was his purpose, what was his goal? What would he stick with until it's done? What does he care about MOST? Himself? No. Doesn't matter what interview or speech you click, they will ALL have the same them: heal the world, save the children. What have we seen a LOT about the last few years? People getting arrested for child trafficking and pedophilia. Some directly connected to him.

So WHAT IF Michael has been 'Agent M' for real? What if he gathered information on certain people? He wore the uniform... It's not far-fetched either, Elvis did the same for the DEA. Elvis did not return, he might not even be alive anymore by now. Not sure if that was the plan from the start or the mission didn't go as planned. But Michael said during the Super Bowl: THIS TIME WE MUST SUCCEED.

So to those people getting bent out of shape and saying this 'has to stop' and base their arguments on their own feelings (OMG Michael would never do that to his fans, as if he owes any of his fans any more than he has given them...) have not listened to the man himself.

Michael was chosen and prepared for a special time in HIStory, and that is why he had to fake his death, that is why he will return eventually.

Like I said, this is not a game. In fact some of it is so dark that you NEED the funny hoax stuff, or this would be unbearable. I know whereof I speak.

Happy Birthday Mike.
This makes sense to me too because in the beginning I had supposed it to be dea related and then after seeing the direction things went in over the years I began to think that too…which I hate to seem alarming but the thought of it puts me in fear of his well being because of the terribly imbalanced precarious position of being, not only the “already dead” factor but the potential for abuse by any inevitable back stabs that Mike’s position has him heir to.

Even potentially corrupt authorities because imho the thing Michael Jackson probably missed from childhood other than a childhood was street smarts, the primal fight or flight survival instincts developed by physical and personal challenge

because of being protected all his life

Maybe I’m over thinking but that’s one thing I fear people will always use against him along with his dependancy on peoplpe who have freedom to roam and any drug dependency issues being used as leverage against him or even set ups by blackmail or bribe’s because of exploiting any fear he may have of exposure….. In an environment like that he could also be at risk of heaven only knows what.

Mr nice guy. Mr ATM. Mr love to need to got to please everyone. Mr make a wish.

Use Me stamped all over him like blood in shark waters.

I hope he was well practiced at using the word, NO. No means no. That’s enough. In the name of Jesus.

Ok y’all I’m ok lol it’s just all kinda nerve wrackin’ as the old folks use to say

This makes sense to me too because in the beginning I had supposed it to be dea related and then after seeing the direction things went in over the years I began to think that too…which I hate to seem alarming but the thought of it puts me in fear of his well being because of the terribly imbalanced precarious position of being, not only the “already dead” factor but the potential for abuse by any inevitable back stabs that Mike’s position has him heir to.

Even potentially corrupt authorities because imho the thing Michael Jackson probably missed from childhood other than a childhood was street smarts, the primal fight or flight survival instincts developed by physical and personal challenge

because of being protected all his life

Maybe I’m over thinking but that’s one thing I fear people will always use against him along with his dependancy on peoplpe who have freedom to roam and any drug dependency issues being used as leverage against him or even set ups by blackmail or bribe’s because of exploiting any fear he may have of exposure….. In an environment like that he could also be at risk of heaven only knows what.

Mr nice guy. Mr ATM. Mr love to need to got to please everyone. Mr make a wish.

Use Me stamped all over him like blood in shark waters.

I hope he was well practiced at using the word, NO. No means no. That’s enough. In the name of Jesus.

Ok y’all I’m ok lol it’s just all kinda nerve wrackin’ as the old folks use to say

I think he is MUCH tougher than you think! But I am sure he can use our prayers.

Michael Jackson is dead. To suggest otherwise is insulting to his family. He would not have left his children like that :rolleyes:

Michael was chosen and prepared for a special time in HIStory,
What exactly ? WW3?
and that is why he had to fake his death, that is why he will return eventually.
Then when?
Like I said, this is not a game. In fact some of it is
:(
i'm listening dude.
that you NEED the funny hoax stuff, or this would be unbearable. I know whereof I speak.

Happy Birthday Mike.
is this from years of research , feeling, or experience? Sounds like you know your stuff , So passionate about it.
Go on , i'm listening.
Thing is , IF he is faking or hiding whatever, why does he need u to uncover him ? Leave him be. You are doing my head in with your posts.
It's been years and years . i'm conflicted.
Re bolded, I’d love to hear at least one because I’d not think if he went to all that to be free that he’d do it all just to come back.

My imagination is open though to consider a rationale for anything as I wouldn’t put anything past a certain genius so 1 good reason would be nice to ponder if you care to elaborate.
i respect u @SoS ive known you here for years. I just think we are passed that point :( though this guy/ girl @Hamburglar doesn't seem to think so.

What exactly ? WW3?

Then when?

:(

i'm listening dude.

is this from years of research , feeling, or experience? Sounds like you know your stuff , So passionate about it.
Go on , i'm listening.
Thing is , IF he is faking or hiding whatever, why does he need u to uncover him ? Leave him be. You are doing my head in with your posts.
It's been years and years . i'm conflicted.

i respect u @SoS ive known you here for years. I just think we are passed that point :( though this guy/ girl @Hamburglar doesn't seem to think so.
WendyJane I’m just totally fascinated by every prospect when it comes to MJ. I realize this topic makes you and some feel fragile and that’s something I may seem insensitive to but this thread is so totally optional that I’d caution you guyz to avoid but it’s irresistible for (imho) a reason.

I’m a mature realist type. The only way to be a realist is to be able to view (conceive) of all sides.

The Jackson’s likely saw or heard Latoya say, “this is an illision” so I can’t see them holding it against Michael’s fans for exploring.

Back