The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

What do you guys think about other hoax theories and what's wrong/right about them? 1) Pearl and cryonics, 2) Souza and 2d younger brother/double, 3) beLIEve with Jack Crooner. These are the hoax theories that are still discussed, have some audience. Do you believe in any of them? Do you have your own theory, where every piece of the events we know is explainable?
It would be really interesting to know SoS theory, wendijane, Hamburglar, etc just anyone from this thread that is still believing in MJ alive.
Hamburglar IS Souza

Can we please talk about how security camera footage went missing on the day Michael died and the LAPD has yet to get recover it? This definitely sounds like something was planning, murder or hoax.
That's one of the key factors that make the case either a planned murder or a planned escape... Can LAPD still recover it?..

That's one of the key factors that make the case either a planned murder or a planned escape... Can LAPD still recover it?..
They probably dropped the case by now, there was barely much investigation back in 2009 as well from what I see.

responding to:

Can we please talk about how security camera footage went missing on the day Michael died and the LAPD has yet to get recover it? This definitely sounds like something was planning, murder or hoax.

This is one of the things that leans me toward the idea of this all being a 'ruse' of some sort.

Why. well...

1. Because in the video I posted the other day where the fan was sitting outside all night, the night he came home, she said the security team was bigger than normal (more of them) and that they were acting agitated and not being friendly as normally.

That indicates to me they were likely in anticipating mode and that they were likely preoccupied.

2. After the ambulance took MJ out of the house, the security team's (Chief in particular)'s one job was to guard the surveillance tape which would answer any and all questions about who came and went and at what times

3. Even if they turned it over to police which I do not believe,; they would have had every reason and right to keep up with the case to make sure the police didn't lose it

When it comes to the police 'losing' it or whatever, I do not believe it on its face.

Why
1. because the police had every incentive to protect and preserve the single piece of evidence that could potentially keep the wrong person from being accused and get the right person or at least provide necessary evidence

2. MJ was not only a national treasure but certainly an L.A. treasure and their past mistakes would potentially make them look really bad and potentially incite another L.A. riot if they fumbled the "Michael Jackson" sole piece of defining evidence

3. Michaels lawyers didn't relentlessly pursue locating it nor did Conrad Murray's lawyers do so which I believe if they had we would know it because both sides owed a great debt to the public's right to know NOT to mention the incentive to keep fans from bugging them until eternity

Well what about the "murder" theory?

To that I say, Michael did several ";posthumas" things that make that theory very 'iffy'

1. Dave Dave (and remember Chris Tucker saying that Dave was M's nickname?)
2 Two more of M's friends in addition to Chris were, Teddy Riley and Akon, remember what they said? Its as though MJ wanted his friends to give us hints
3. Some ''posthumas'' musical 'hints' one of them being This Is It where there was the big ''to-do'' about how they found it in a box recorded during the Thriller era and how it was recorded on one track which is simply not the truth. He can't sing lead and background on one track. Then it ended up being Paul Anke getting all this attention for This Is It (because he was a co-writer) and who "coincidentally" released an album with Sony a few weeks prior and the next thing we know, Paul Anke is performing it all over the place as a "promo" of sorts for his new Sony released Anthology introducing a classic artist to a new generation -generating revenue for all involved
4. The 'jig' served double duty as "hype" about the "death of Michael Jackson" at the same time as promotion for Paul Anke's brand new Sony release.
5. And the Michael album. Remember who was one of the main producers? Teddy Riley! Yes, Mr, "I believe he's alive"
6. Opis None - remember that? They claimed it was a remix of Destiny which if you listen more carefully, or better yet play them both at the same time, you will see it is not. Its like a jam up of Destiny, Can't Let Her Get Away (storyline/someone in ''hot pursuit'' of someone on foot) and snippets of conversations with a bunch of people conducting a surviellance of someone (I know that sounds crazy but that's exactly what it sounds like, such as when the woman's voice says as though she's surprised by what she sees when she says, "that was some random shit") NONE of which I would ever have noticed had I not attempted to use the song as a "white noise" meditation (which I suggest you all do) because I had been convinced that its just a jumble of random sounds, no, not so.

MJ seems to me to have made some changes we didn't know about which included a new relationship with Sony, and with John Branca and with his "God Forsaken" catelogue, which if he's like normal people may have decided somewhere along the line, if they want the thing bad enough to kill me for it let me let them have it on my terms where I can still profit from the good faith investment.

I know its a stretch but I enjoyed it and figured someone here may also. Iā€™m actually finding it a bit amusing to consider. Re-look at the 2 Daves I posted. Itā€™s actually pretty much a hoot

Cā€™mon someone with a whole contradictionā€¦itā€™s totally fine with me

Last edited:
responding to:

This is one of the things that leans me toward the idea of this all being a 'ruse' of some sort.

Why. well...

1. Because in the video I posted the other day where the fan was sitting outside all night, the night he came home, she said the security team was bigger than normal (more of them) and that they were acting agitated and not being friendly as normally.

That indicates to me they were likely in anticipating mode and that they were likely preoccupied.

2. After the ambulance took MJ out of the house, the security team's (Chief in particular)'s one job was to guard the surveillance tape which would answer any and all questions about who came and went and at what times

3. Even if they turned it over to police which I do not believe,; they would have had every reason and right to keep up with the case to make sure the police didn't lose it

When it comes to the police 'losing' it or whatever, I do not believe it on its face.

Why
1. because the police had every incentive to protect and preserve the single piece of evidence that could potentially keep the wrong person from being accused and get the right person or at least provide necessary evidence

2. MJ was not only a national treasure but certainly an L.A. treasure and their past mistakes would potentially make them look really bad and potentially incite another L.A. riot if they fumbled the "Michael Jackson" sole piece of defining evidence

3. Michaels lawyers didn't relentlessly pursue locating it nor did Conrad Murray's lawyers do so which I believe if they had we would know it because both sides owed a great debt to the public's right to know NOT to mention the incentive to keep fans from bugging them until eternity

Well what about the "murder" theory?

To that I say, Michael did several ";posthumas" things that make that theory very 'iffy'

1. Dave Dave (and remember Chris Tucker saying that Dave was M's nickname?)
2 Two more of M's friends in addition to Chris were, Teddy Riley and Akon, remember what they said? Its as though MJ wanted his friends to give us hints
3. Some ''posthumas'' musical 'hints' one of them being This Is It where there was the big ''to-do'' about how they found it in a box recorded during the Thriller era and how it was recorded on one track which is simply not the truth. He can't sing lead and background on one track. Then it ended up being Paul Anke getting all this attention for This Is It (because he was a co-writer) and who "coincidentally" released an album with Sony a few weeks prior and the next thing we know, Paul Anke is performing it all over the place as a "promo" of sorts for his new Sony released Anthology introducing a classic artist to a new generation -generating revenue for all involved
4. The 'jig' served double duty as "hype" about the "death of Michael Jackson" at the same time as promotion for Paul Anke's brand new Sony release.
5. And the Michael album. Remember who was one of the main producers? Teddy Riley! Yes, Mr, "I believe he's alive"
6. Opis None - remember that? They claimed it was a remix of Destiny which if you listen more carefully, or better yet play them both at the same time, you will see it is not. Its like a jam up of Destiny, Can't Let Her Get Away (storyline/someone in ''hot pursuit'' of someone on foot) and snippets of conversations with a bunch of people conducting a surviellance of someone (I know that sounds crazy but that's exactly what it sounds like, such as when the woman's voice says as though she's surprised by what she sees when she says, "that was some random shit") NONE of which I would ever have noticed had I not attempted to use the song as a "white noise" meditation (which I suggest you all do) because I had been convinced that its just a jumble of random sounds, no, not so.

MJ seems to me to have made some changes we didn't know about which included a new relationship with Sony, and with John Branca and with his "God Forsaken" catelogue, which if he's like normal people may have decided somewhere along the line, if they want the thing bad enough to kill me for it let me let them have it on my terms where I can still profit from the good faith investment.

I know its a stretch but I enjoyed it and figured someone here may also. Iā€™m actually finding it a bit amusing to consider. Re-look at the 2 Daves I posted. Itā€™s actually pretty much a hoot

Cā€™mon someone with a whole contradictionā€¦itā€™s totally fine with me
Ngl id like to know why there was Cascio Tracks on the Michael album and why the Estate did a crappy job on Thriller 40 if Michael is pulling the strings, and removing "she's only fifteen" from Hollywood Tonight which takes the important message out of the song? I don't doubt the possibility he could be alive BUT whether Akon and Teddy have any involvement with the hoax, probably not, otherwise I doubt the Michael album stupidity would have happened. Also apparently Sony thought he recorded This Is It recently, I don't think they knew it was from the Thriller era whatsoever, it was Paul who told them that.

I know someone else said it but you mention it so I will reply to you:

If you listen to the whole part at Dr. Oz, he indeed says he was in a different position FIRST (heavy accent maybe, but clearly understood). It is what he says after that, where he clearly says 'It wasn't the same person I saw'. So Murray is saying that Michael was in the bed, all was good or 'safe' to leave as he says and Michael was not on Propofol at all, according to Murray. Then he came back and saw a different person on the bed in a different position. Even the YouTube subtitles hear that:

But yes, stuff like this makes it interesting because I did go back and listen again, but it's very clear what he says there.
So does this mean Murray wasn't on the hoax? How can he give up such giveaway details so carelessly? I wouldn't even consider that dropping hints because I'd assume when you drop hints you'd do in a more clever way.

Haha, good šŸ˜ but Hamburglar is suggesting witness protection and special mission of MJ, while Souza is investigating this strange relative/Mike

Otorten has not seen enough of Souza's stuff yet because we're saying the same things, yet Hamburglar chooses to omit certain things ;-). It is already hard to discuss the hoax in general on a forum like this, one can only imagine how the brother thing would be received.

Both can be true, both the 'witness protection' and the 'special mission' on one side and the younger brother on the other. These two do not contradict and I wholeheartedly believe both are true.

As for Pearl and her cryogenics, I am not even going there anymore. The woman is batshit and the cryogenics theory makes zero sense. I have some videos on that if you're interested.

The BeLIEve channel is a clickbait channel. I wonder if they even believe themselves. They steal theories from people that have a lot of views and repost it with a clickbait thumbnail. They stole my video once and when I asked them to take my video down because I didn't give permission they were rude and refused. I then had YouTube strike them for copyright and received death threats from the guy behind that channel.

I'd like to know if the Cascio Tracks somehow play into all of this somehow, I honestly don't believe Michael was involved with his posthumous albums that much but I do believe that him faking his death was the reason he was finishing his unreleased songs during his final years and told people which songs to finish with his to-do list found in his bedroom.

Ngl id like to know why there was Cascio Tracks on the Michael album and why the Estate did a crappy job on Thriller 40 if Michael is pulling the strings, and removing "she's only fifteen" from Hollywood Tonight which takes the important message out of the song? I don't doubt the possibility he could be alive BUT whether Akon and Teddy have any involvement with the hoax, probably not, otherwise I doubt the Michael album stupidity would have happened. Also apparently Sony thought he recorded This Is It recently, I don't think they knew it was from the Thriller era whatsoever, it was Paul who told them that.
Idk the details of these releases like a lotta fans do, I will simply attempt to offer you an answer to these questions from a POV of a plausible theory. Please let me know if this is rational:

Even if MJ is puppet master of this ā€œruseā€, he is (likely) still physically absent from the process.

Probably not pulling the strings with his usual perfectionism because he is absent from the process.

Another thing could be his strategy:

It seemed MJ had a ā€˜thingā€™ about (bias toward) being underestimated and this Casio track thing may be all about that.

Lastly is the ā€œLive Foreverā€, ā€œImmortalityā€ā€ LEGACY PLANā€

Look at what the Casio tracks actually accomplishedā€¦the outcome of it. Wierd marketing strategy maybe but remember who MJā€™s teachers wereā€¦and one of his last quotes, ā€œI want my life/death? to be ā€œThe Greatest Show On Earthā€ so what if the whole ā€œCasio Trackā€ thing is the ā€œBearded Ladyā€ in all this..

Idk the details of these releases like a lotta fans do, I will simply attempt to offer you an answer to these questions from a POV of a plausible theory. Please let me know if this is rational:

Even if MJ is puppet master of this ā€œruseā€, he is (likely) still physically absent from the process.

Probably not pulling the strings with his usual perfectionism because he is absent from the process.

It seemed MJ had a ā€˜thingā€™ about (bias toward) being underestimated and this Casio track thing may be all about that.

Look at what the Casio tracks actually accomplishedā€¦the outcome of it. Wierd marketing strategy maybe but remember who MJā€™s teachers wereā€¦and one of his last quotes, ā€œI want my life/death? to be ā€œThe Greatest Show On Earthā€ so what if the whole ā€œCasio Trackā€ thing is the ā€œBearded Ladyā€ in all this..
Hmmmm

Ngl now when you really think about it.....

(My theory consists of facts and assumptions)
- They were registered on June 27th, 2009
- They used Acapella snippets from original multitracks of Michael's songs, I mean how would they get access to that stuff?
- Also the fact Eddie was involved, a Cascio? The Cascios were Michael's second family, I'm pretty sure if there was a hoax they'd be in on it.
- Teddy Riley saying he thinks Michael is alive and produces the songs

Another thing I realized is that this could explain why The Way You Love Me is on the Michael album, Michael did want to finish working on that song even after TUC. And Michael had no clue which unreleased songs would be on TUC so the songs weren't really prepared/finished for a release then.

Now ofc, I know Michael probably wasn't too involved with making this album if he was involved in anyway ever, and there's no proof he was, but it's just an interesting theory. But what I wouldn't understand is why Hollywood Tonight had the one line that gave the song an important message "Because she's only fifteen" removed. I mean while doing research on the hoax, I've learned that I really don't know Michael as well as I thought I did, so maybe that could have been his decision, but I honestly doubt he would have done that because you know how he is with morals in his songs and the importance of them, he didn't even let Weird Al do a parody of Black or White because he thought that would wash away the importance of the songs message, and Hollywood Tonight teaches what young teens go through when entering Hollywood. With the edited vocals and etc, the song let alone the whole album feels corporate-washed.

So yeah due to Michael being physically absent, he probably wasn't able to pull the string with these projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoS
Hi all! A while ago, I listened to phone recordings of Mike with a friend of his circa 2000, and at some point, he asked Michael if one day he would get tired and decide to disappear and Michael gave a positive answer.

Listen to that specific part for yourselves and tell me what you think:

The important part is from 16:23 to 17:53 and notice how it cuts when Mike asks if he wants his answer to his question about dying young.

Ngl now when you really think about it.....

(My theory consists of facts and assumptions)
- They were registered on June 27th, 2009
- They used Acapella snippets from original multitracks of Michael's songs, I mean how would they get access to that stuff?
- Also the fact Eddie was involved, a Cascio? The Cascios were Michael's second family, I'm pretty sure if there was a hoax they'd be in on it.
- Teddy Riley saying he thinks Michael is alive and produces the songs

Another thing I realized is that this could explain why The Way You Love Me is on the Michael album, Michael did want to finish working on that song even after TUC. And Michael had no clue which unreleased songs would be on TUC so the songs weren't really prepared/finished for a release then.

Now ofc, I know Michael probably wasn't too involved with making this album if he was involved in anyway ever, and there's no proof he was, but it's just an interesting theory. But what I wouldn't understand is why Hollywood Tonight had the one line that gave the song an important message "Because she's only fifteen" removed. I mean while doing research on the hoax, I've learned that I really don't know Michael as well as I thought I did, so maybe that could have been his decision, but I honestly doubt he would have done that because you know how he is with morals in his songs and the importance of them, he didn't even let Weird Al do a parody of Black or White because he thought that would wash away the importance of the songs message, and Hollywood Tonight teaches what young teens go through when entering Hollywood. With the edited vocals and etc, the song let alone the whole album feels corporate-washed.

So yeah due to Michael being physically absent, he probably wasn't able to pull the string with these projects.
I believe that Michael was aware of the existence of the Cascio Tracks because a few months ago new photos surfaced where you can see 2 CDs with the titles "Ready 2 Win" and "All Right" written on them respectively. Those CDs were taken from the Carolwood house at the time of his death. Also, after listening to the newly leaked "Water" demo, I can't help but think how similar the chorus melody of that demo is to Cascio's "Water".

I believe that Michael was aware of the existence of the Cascio Tracks because a few months ago new photos surfaced where you can see 2 CDs with the titles "Ready 2 Win" and "All Right" written on them respectively. Those CDs were taken from the Carolwood house at the time of his death. Also, after listening to the newly leaked "Water" demo, I can't help but think how similar the chorus melody of that demo is to Cascio's "Water".
Wait send these pics??? (Nvm found them)

Last edited:
Otorten has not seen enough of Souza's stuff yet because we're saying the same things, yet Hamburglar chooses to omit certain things ;-). It is already hard to discuss the hoax in general on a forum like this, one can only imagine how the brother thing would be received.

Both can be true, both the 'witness protection' and the 'special mission' on one side and the younger brother on the other. These two do not contradict and I wholeheartedly believe both are true.

As for Pearl and her cryogenics, I am not even going there anymore. The woman is batshit and the cryogenics theory makes zero sense. I have some videos on that if you're interested.

The BeLIEve channel is a clickbait channel. I wonder if they even believe themselves. They steal theories from people that have a lot of views and repost it with a clickbait thumbnail. They stole my video once and when I asked them to take my video down because I didn't give permission they were rude and refused. I then had YouTube strike them for copyright and received death threats from the guy behind that channel.
What is amazing/weird/spooky that all these theories have some real backup, it's not pure imagination at all. Exceeding amounts of propofol lead to cryogenics; data on residences and relatives lead to that unknown younger brother; Jack Crooner is the only strange looking (suspecting disguises of MJ) and MJ related person who has been close to his children. Fascinating šŸ¤©

Cascio Track facts/theories that can lead to them being apart of a the hoax:
- Michael was clearly aware of the songs existence due to him having 2 CDs of 2 Cascio tracks.
- They were registered on June 27th, 2009.
- Michael allegedly called Jason Malachi in 2008 to work on a project, Michael was clearly fond of Jason.
- The official story of the songs don't match up with the timeline of them, there's many inconsistencies that make the story a hoax, just like Michael's death. Michael is trying to teach us a lesson???

However the way The Jackson family denounced the vocals on the songs can contradict that this was apart of a possible hoax because they are in on the hoax, but everything else here kinda just seems suspicious here to be a part of the hoax.

(I'll add more stuff later)

Last edited:
Cascio Track facts/theories that can lead to them being apart of a the hoax:
- Michael was clearly aware of the songs existence due to him having 2 CDs of 2 Cascio tracks.
- They were registered on June 27th, 2009.
- Michael allegedly called Jason Malachi in 2008 to work on a project, Michael was clearly fond of Jason.
- The official story of the songs don't match up with the timeline of them, there's many inconsistencies that make the story a hoax, just like Michael's death. Michael is trying to teach us a lesson???

(I'll add more stuff later)
Waiting....

oh wow .... i did not think of it like this ,
omg wait what ... hold on .. so if he is [likley] still physically absent from the process ~ so if he is NOT overseeing it with an iron fist and has not too much control on what happens - could this .... IF we are on the right track , if he isn't really dead... is this mean mean this is WHYwhy his estate fail so hard on delivery with concert footage , actual boxsets and projects, tracks from his vault etc because the community doesn't get as much 'stuff' as deceased artists ive noticed. we miss him so we are ...well people [ including me] are literally begging for ' new' stuff . This makes no sense and i am highly emotional right now.
i know that m would not release an album very regularly , he would do that every 10 years plus the estate seems all guns blazing for this mj project film now he seemed to love film / the film process so much .. even more so than music in his later years [ it seemed] . So we get this film ...which would be his idea but he is absent from it ....... so is that why? :eek:šŸ˜³ what the ....noošŸ˜Ø ????????????????????????????????????????????? please say this is a possible
reason guys. i would rather never hear from him again, if only to know he is not dead. going crazy here at the thought that..

oh wow .... i did not think of it like this ,

omg wait what ... hold on .. so if he is [likley] still physically absent from the process ~ so if he is NOT overseeing it with an iron fist and has not too much control on what happens - could this .... IF we are on the right track , if he isn't really dead... is this mean mean this is WHYwhy his estate fail so hard on delivery with concert footage , actual boxsets and projects, tracks from his vault etc because the community doesn't get as much 'stuff' as deceased artists ive noticed. we miss him so we are ...well people [ including me] are literally begging for ' new' stuff . This makes no sense and i am highly emotional right now.
i know that m would not release an album very regularly , he would do that every 10 years plus the estate seems all guns blazing for this mj project film now he seemed to love film / the film process so much .. even more so than music in his later years [ it seemed] . So we get this film ...which would be his idea but he is absent from it ....... so is that why? :eek:šŸ˜³ what the ....noošŸ˜Ø ????????????????????????????????????????????? please say this is a possible
reason guys. i would rather never hear from him again, if only to know he is not dead. going crazy here at the thought that..
Honestly I don't know how he would be able to get himself involved with Estate projects so easily considering he's basically trying to be dead. I have no clue where he is and why he even faked his death (if he did), but he'd have to be extremely well hidden and quiet. But I think people who are extremely close to Michael like the Cascios are in on the hoax and Michael kinda helped pull the strings with the Cascio Tracks, not sure if James Porte or Jason Malachi are in on it, that could explain how they are silent on the tracks. Also we know Michael loved fun controversy so he probably tried playing with the fans by having these songs happen. šŸ¤·

Honestly I don't know how he would be able to get himself involved with Estate projects so easily considering he's basically trying to be dead.
Hmmmm..
I have no clue where he is and why he even faked his death (if he did), but he'd have to be extremely well hidden and quiet. But I think people who are extremely close to Michael like the Cascios are in on the hoax and Michael kinda helped pull the strings with the Cascio Tracks, not sure if James Porte or Jason Malachi are in on it, that could explain how they are silent on the tracks. Also we know Michael loved fun controversy so he probably tried playing with the fans by having these songs happen. šŸ¤·
I think i have confused myself :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Can someone send me the 2 different ambulance videos that are apparently different from each other? I can't find them anywhere.
The first one is the Hollywood.tv one
The next one is a news program. I know its not what you're looking for but I saw so. For the ambulance part move the slider to :09

These are the only two so far but i think I know what you're talking about. There were two different similar to eachother as I recall. Will keep hunting

The next one is a news program. I know its not what you're looking for but I saw so. For the ambulance part move the slider to :09

These are the only two so far but i think I know what you're talking about. There were two different similar to eachother as I recall. Will keep hunting
Thanks

I have a question, how long have you believed in the hoax?

I didnt know if you had something in particular you wanted to point out so I posted.

I'm curious to know what is running through your mind about the ambulance vids?
Maybe we can get the though process going as we search? No rush, just wondering

I didnt know if you had something in particular you wanted to point out so I posted.

I'm curious to know what is running through your mind about the ambulance vids?
Maybe we can get the though process going as we search? No rush, just wondering
Well I read somewhere that there's a fake ambulance video and it's said it's a planted fake to go along with the hoax. So I just wanted to see it for myself to see if it's the same thing as the HTV one, because I heard someone else say the same thing happens in the alternate footage and it's not fake.

Found some professional ambulance pictures that kinda support the HTV Ambulance footage, which beLIEvers think is fake

lapd-ambulance-leaving-michael-jacksons-home-in-los-angeles-and-transporting-C3D4N4.jpg
lapd-ambulance-leaving-michael-jacksons-home-in-los-angeles-and-transporting-C3D4MK.jpg
lapd-ambulance-leaving-michael-jacksons-home-in-los-angeles-and-transporting-C3D4NA.jpg
lapd-ambulancia-dejando-la-casa-de-michael-jackson-en-los-angeles-y-transporte-de-jackson-a-la-ucla-medical-center-despues-de-un-911-c3d4md.jpg

Ain't no way they took that damn long!
I don't blame them ngl, it looks like it was a struggle to get out. If they went too fast they probably could have gotten into an accident. I don't believe the slowness has anything to do with the hoax, they were rushing as fast as they could.

Back