The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

is it true that none of the O2 press con pics are in the Opus?

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

is it true that none of the O2 press con pics are in the Opus?

ill go check my opus rite now and let u know------

i always doubted it was MJ at the O2 but this pic just looks SOOOO like him to me.. when i saw it i was like no way in hell someone else can look like this
016.jpg

ok i juss looked in my opus and no there are no pics of the O2 and there is only one pic of TII in there. and come to think of it there is no mention of him being dead either. no RIP no 1958-2009 or anything. the only things that imply him being gone are fans tributes and written words from his "friends". but the publication doesnt say that he has died. i havent read every word in the book, cuz its like 500 pages, but i have glanced through it and havent seen anything like that....

1254cua.jpg

and what's this?

qmz56w.jpg
Well, for me is Michael's press conference. Yes, he was strange... for some reason. But the hair caught my attention too. It was very strange in the press conference and venture to say it was a wig. Look the hair on the press conference and when he was going to see Oliver (here, for me is his hair). There is a big difference in these hair 2 pictures.

And... In an important moment/day like that, I believe that Michael would never send an impersonator to speak with fans.

Last edited:

ok i juss looked in my opus and no there are no pics of the O2 and there is only one pic of TII in there. and come to think of it there is no mention of him being dead either. no RIP no 1958-2009 or anything. the only things that imply him being gone are fans tributes and written words from his "friends". but the publication doesnt say that he has died. i havent read every word in the book, cuz its like 500 pages, but i have glanced through it and havent seen anything like that....

thank you for checking, ArabianGirl...it's surprising that there's not an O2 pic there when it was his last major public appearance. i can understand about TII because i guess there had been no time for him to review the pictures.

Watch this video again and watch closley to the Judge's face and see if you also notice the blotches on his face disappear. Its a live video so it isnt 'shopped'.
file.php

file.php

[youtube]5JQB7-Bv-C0[/youtube]
No light or camera changes either.

BTW do we know who the Judge's name is? No. Wonder if that is because the last Judge for the Murray Child Custody case was found out to have retired the year prior! Oops!

Watch this video again and watch closley to the Judge's face and see if you also notice the blotches on his face disappear. Its a live video so it isnt 'shopped'.
file.php

file.php

[youtube]5JQB7-Bv-C0[/youtube]
No light or camera changes either.

BTW do we know who the Judge's name is? No. Wonder if that is because the last Judge for the Murray Child Custody case was found out to have retired the year prior! Oops!

ya i saw this earlier today on the hoax site.. but wat would this mean?

To me it means that the hearing was prerecorded and wasnt live.

I still find it odd that there are no mug shots of Murray nor did anyone see him leave the court, not even all the media that was there!

To me it means that the hearing was prerecorded and wasnt live.

I still find it odd that there are no mug shots of Murray nor did anyone see him leave the court, not even all the media that was there!

but we saw the jackson family and murray arrive at the courthouse, live, and then the jackson family left the courthouse.. so i dont think it coulda been recorded. i have no idea...

the thisisalsoit.com site has been redirecting to other sites lately and this is what it just redirected to now, this was a post made on the hoax forum on feb 17th.

"When did you hear Murray say he gave Mike Propofol. When did you hear Murray contradict himself? Facts, given by Murray himself? Did Murray say he performed CPR while Mike was lying on a bed? Did I miss something? The only thing I heard Murray say was what he said in that youtube statement. The rest of the info that we have been provided with all came from 'sources'..."

and btw Brian Oxman annouced that the Ambulance pic was infact fake like was reported soooo long ago. and he said that HE thinks it came from the pic of MJ laying on the ground on the 30th anniversary concert. theres a thread about this in the Investigative Unit section. but anyway he announced this in Italy, and 8 months after the photo was taken, why wait til now??? could it be cuz more and more clues are being found out and released everyday now and its time for MJ to come back???? and PAC already posted this above and included the video, but seems to have been deleted from youtube.. hmm wonder why!!

Last edited:

but we saw the jackson family and murray arrive at the courthouse, live, and then the jackson family left the courthouse.. so i dont think it coulda been recorded. i have no idea...
Thats right we saw all parties supposed to be apart of the hoax enter court.

theres a thread about this in the Investigative Unit section. but anyway he announced this in Italy, and 8 months after the photo was taken, why wait til now??? could it be cuz more and more clues are being found out and released everyday now and its time for MJ to come back???? and PAC already posted this above and included the video, but seems to have been deleted from youtube.. hmm wonder why!!
Brian and Joe became aware of the pic being fake from us here at MJJC. Moddie777 contact them a few weeks back regarding the post I started here in IU.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86191

About the recording of the hearing. I thought TMZ never claimed this part was live stream. They reported what was said and later aired it. Maybe there was time in between to touch up the judge a bit - but why do such a bad job at it? The judge changing colour reminds me of MJ in another way ...

i juss noticed that at the end of the memorial, it seemed that everyone who went up on stage and said something came back up at the end and joined the band and performance of heal the world. idk about u guys but this reminds me of a like broadway show or something, how at the end all the participants get on stage and take bows... i mean why does the congress lady need to come up and sing, or kobe bryant? or even rev. Al Sharpton???
030.jpg

i also think that the best clue we have yet, is simply this one pic that was put up at the memorial, not once but TWICE!!!
michael_jackson_tribute_019_wenn5320740.jpg

The live stream was on a delay. What is weird though is that only TMZ were allowed inside. Outside TMZ have regular cameras, inside they have HD camera's.

BTW here is the video of Oxman today saying that the ambulance pic is fake:
[youtube]lbGrrNyMpZY[/youtube]

i also think that the best clue we have yet, is simply this one pic that was put up at the memorial, not once but TWICE!!!

The best clue is this pic:

88889038.jpg

The song 'The Man' has no bearing on the memorial or MJ's death apart from the words, "Im alive, and Im here forever"...ummm Hellllloooooooooo!!

I also noticed a quote from We've Had Enough "Theres nothing that cant be done, if we raise our voice as one" but i dont think this has any significance, but the "Im alive and im here forever" sure has significance, ESPECIALLY to put on after a memorial has ended with MILLIONS of people worldwide watching.. cliffhanger anyone?

^^lol Awesome! Jermaine needs to be gagged before he blows the whole thing.....no wait.....keep him talking lol

why is everyone interviewing Jermaine all of a sudden anyway?? cuz of this reality show? so what? its old news, no one wants to hear it, the show is already all over the internet and whoever wants to see it already has. its not like he released a new cd and needs to promote it. seems like hes not promoting the show, because hes talking about MJ most of the time....

he KNOWS wats going on but he doesnt wanna say?? wat the hell if ur bro is dead and u believe it was murder and conspiracy, shouldnt you say what u know?? DUHHHHHHHHH

i think all the telling and the exposing have to take place within the trial...

i think all the telling and the exposing have to take place within the trial...

i think inorder for this to work, it has to happen just before the trial.. cuz murray cant be tried for somethin he didnt do. you know what I mean? im thinking april 3 is the magic day. 7 months after the "burial".. i could just be getting ahead of myself tho.. lol

^^April 4. Day of Easter = Resurrection & MLK day. Also the day before Murray goes to court on April 5th which he wont have to do.

^^April 4. Day of Easter = Resurrection & MLK day. Also the day before Murray goes to court on April 5th which he wont have to do.

ya i know but the 7 theory goes better with MJ haha!! and i dont think he would go for the whole Jesus comparison deal.. ppl wont ever let it go if he comes back on easter. but i could be wrong. but i hope we're right about him coming back before 4/5!!

Hmmmm yeah you might be right with the hole Jesus comparison. That wouldnt go down well, being a hoax and all.

Back