The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

i agree that it was definitely michael at the 02 press conf, look at his smile [and teeth], its definitely him! only his hair was a bit weird and maybe more lipstick. I don't think he acted weird, he was just excited about it and seeing his fans who were also excited, screaming etc.
look here at 1:29 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGIB04tyG0
he's doing a similar move he did also at the 02 press conf

I don't know why it not being him at the o2 has anything to do with the hoax either. It's pretty obviously Michael though.

The thing with the teeth is exactly what I keep thinking too, he has very unique and distinctive teeth, as well as his nose, his chin, everything about him is just too unique to copy, even with a mask. I do remember Dr. Klein saying that he'd given Michael several injections over the past couple of years though, which is probably why he looked so different.

Plus the hair. Hair can make a huge difference to how a person looks. He looks incredibly different when he just has his hair normal but when he has the curls he looks like he always has. If you compare some of the TII Pictures to the HIStory tour then there are only very few differences to how he looks and alot of that is probably down to getting older.

Re: The Hoax 'Theory' - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I think if he is alive and come back it would be real F*cked up if some fans be mad at him, u need to think why he did it first! It will be for a serious reason no doubt!

Last edited:

It would have to be a pretty damned good reason why he did this in order to keep me as a fan. If it was just some big publicity stunt, that would be it for me. Especially after some fans committed suicide over this.

Publicity Stunt...? after selling out 50 shows! There would be no reason for it! lol

What ever the reason if true, I'm a fan for life NO MATTER WHAT! That's just my opinion on the subject! :)

It would have to be a pretty damned good reason why he did this in order to keep me as a fan. If it was just some big publicity stunt, that would be it for me. Especially after some fans committed suicide over this.

You really think he would do this just for a publicity stunt?? we're all here on this fan board because we love this guy, he has lots of fans, but the ones on forums like these should know him better. do u really think he would just do that to get publicity?? and how can u say "thats it for me, he would lose me as a fan"? what we support him after he "died" and were all sad and depressed, and said how much we love him and then say well if he does come back im gonna turn on him? im not tryin to attack you, but if you love someone, anyone you dont just say stuff like that, you dont JUDGE before you got the facts straight. I think that if he is infact planning something that would be the point he's after. to tell people to stop judging others, not matter what the circumstances, until they have all the facts straight. We're all on this thread to try to get the facts straight, helping each other out, AGAIN im not trying to attack you, but why come in here just to say negative things? Just let this be a thread where we can get the facts straight without any drama.

If he did it was not for publicity stunt, fun, peace and bla bla bla..... It was something very, very, very serious was happening and he had no other solution. It is true that not 100% sure nothing is happening behind it all that everything is a big mess in this story. We have to follow the facts. As I always said, the truth always appears, this is fact.

OH :/ !!! :doh:

When I was watching the memorial these are the things that made me think - 'whaaaaaat?!' ....

The best clue is this pic:

88889038.jpg

i also think that the best clue we have yet, is simply this one pic that was put up at the memorial, not once but TWICE!!!
michael_jackson_tribute_019_wenn5320740.jpg

Plus Kenny saying 'we were here less than a week ago and Michael was with us' .. when in fact MJ had been dead two weeks.

Plus Jermaine singing 'light up your face with sadness, hide any trace of gladness' :/

IDK.. either those were slip ups, or planted by someone to make us think this, or clues.

The coroner report (which I don't know how people can be definite saying 'it's fake') and Murray being arrested though. I just can't ignore that! MJ would get in trouble if this hoax was true.

I just want to add, if MJ is infact dead.. whoever organised that memorial, choosing the photo of Michael behind the camera from Liberian Girl (we all know how that video goes) and having the other photo saying 'I'm alive' etc... and whoever organised the footage for the film with that 'secret' clip after the credits with MJ saying 'let me breathe and in my own time I'll come back out...' they are either mean or stupid. They should know these things would mess with people's heads. These were the things that first got people questionning what they were witnessing.. then other inconsistances and oddities appeared.

You really think he would do this just for a publicity stunt?? we're all here on this fan board because we love this guy, he has lots of fans, but the ones on forums like these should know him better. do u really think he would just do that to get publicity?? and how can u say "thats it for me, he would lose me as a fan"? what we support him after he "died" and were all sad and depressed, and said how much we love him and then say well if he does come back im gonna turn on him? im not tryin to attack you, but if you love someone, anyone you dont just say stuff like that, you dont JUDGE before you got the facts straight. I think that if he is infact planning something that would be the point he's after. to tell people to stop judging others, not matter what the circumstances, until they have all the facts straight. We're all on this thread to try to get the facts straight, helping each other out, AGAIN im not trying to attack you, but why come in here just to say negative things? Just let this be a thread where we can get the facts straight without any drama.

With all due respect, I am saying that if he didn't do this for publicity, but did it because he feared for his life, I'd forgive him. However, I am not going to be a fan if he did this for publicity. If it is revealed that this was done purely for publicity, I'm sorry - I am not part of the herd here. He'd lose me as a fan. That would be it. Especially after how hard some fans took his death. I just couldn't support anything he did anymore. Sorry to put a negative spin on this, but that is how I feel.

Publicity Stunt...? after selling out 50 shows! There would be no reason for it! lol

What ever the reason if true, I'm a fan for life NO MATTER WHAT! That's just my opinion on the subject! :)

Hello Bluetopez :), u said that u knew what i meant in the thread entitled "TMZ Post Pics OF MJ's Rabbit"

I dunno if u understood it that way but what i meant by "Is it the one we should follow ? lol" was that u know, that youtube user called Pianogames (he uploads videos about the hoax) stated quite a long time ago that the rabbit is a character we see more than once when studying the hoax. I think u got what i meant in the first place, i just wanted to make sure.

Yea that's what I meant! about the rabbit! :)

thats damn rabbit haha! hes EVERYWHERE!! even in the OPUS!!

well if the rabbit is in the opus then..it must be Michael's rabbit....because the opus is official right?.....I dont have one so I really dont know to much about it....:)

With all due respect, I am saying that if he didn't do this for publicity, but did it because he feared for his life, I'd forgive him. However, I am not going to be a fan if he did this for publicity. If it is revealed that this was done purely for publicity, I'm sorry - I am not part of the herd here. He'd lose me as a fan. That would be it. Especially after how hard some fans took his death. I just couldn't support anything he did anymore. Sorry to put a negative spin on this, but that is how I feel.

IF Michael is still with us...he would NEVER of done this disappearing act just for publicity...he would of had a damn GOOD reason for it....he would NEVER put us his fans or his children or his Mom through this mess for nothing...Michael loves all of us more than that.....I would STILL love him no matter what..I just miss him more than I can put into words....I wish this whole thing was just a hoax.....if it is a hoax.....then I will kick his butt for it..after I hug him and tell him how much we missed him..:lmao:

If you KNOW Michael enough, you would know that IF this was the situation it would never be for publicity.
I will never consider that possibility because it is nonexistent.

If you KNOW Michael enough, you would know that IF this was the situation it would never be for publicity.
I will never consider that possibility because it is nonexistent.[/QUOTE

agree>>>>

Hello Bluetopez :), u said that u knew what i meant in the thread entitled "TMZ Post Pics OF MJ's Rabbit"

I dunno if u understood it that way but what i meant by "Is it the one we should follow ? lol" was that u know, that youtube user called Pianogames (he uploads videos about the hoax) stated quite a long time ago that the rabbit is a character we see more than once when studying the hoax. I think u got what i meant in the first place, i just wanted to make sure.

Yea that's what I meant! about the rabbit! :)

well if the rabbit is in the opus then..it must be Michael's rabbit....because the opus is official right?.....I dont have one so I really dont know to much about it....:)

Whats this rabbit thing? Anyone want to fill me in?

Apart from Gary here, I havent actually heard one report that a fan actually did commit suicide.

On Cris Angels beLIEve poster it has a rabbit that has a secret. The same rabbit was on a t-shirt Paris was wearing. The rabbit keeps appearing as much as those garbadge cans lol I think Michael is said to return around Easter. Who knows really. March has a lot of things coming up regarding the hoax. A build up before the return?

no no not that black and white rabbit.. its not in the opus... i think tmz were just being jerks and saying that it was an MJ rabbit not MJ's rabbit, because it had black and white spots..

but rabbits have been in clues this whole time, and there are some rabbits in the opus too thats wat i was saying, sry for the confusion

On Cris Angels beLIEve poster it has a rabbit that has a secret. The same rabbit was on a t-shirt Paris was wearing. The rabbit keeps appearing as much as those garbadge cans lol I think Michael is said to return around Easter. Who knows really. March has a lot of things coming up regarding the hoax. A build up before the return?
Yes! Here:

criss_angel_believe.jpg

no no not that black and white rabbit.. its not in the opus... i think tmz were just being jerks and saying that it was an MJ rabbit not MJ's rabbit, because it had black and white spots..

but rabbits have been in clues this whole time, and there are some rabbits in the opus too thats wat i was saying, sry for the confusion

Oh ok..I understand now..thank you for clarifying..:)....and yes I did read the TMZ thing...they are jerks at times...I try not to pay them any mind when they do stupid stuff like that..

fake a death for less than a year, what would be the point?

fake a death for less than a year, what would be the point?

This is just fan speculation. No one knows why he is doing this, when he will come back, or even if he will come back.

Just have to wait and see.

This is just fan speculation. No one knows why he is doing this, when he will come back, or even if he will come back.

Just have to wait and see.

i see your siggy about 500 times a day and laugh at it everytime i see it, juss thought id let u know haha!!! and the sparkling MJ is awesome toooo wer can i find stuff like that at?

I have been keeping up with this thread for a while, and would drop in my 2 cents every once in a while. I have an open mind, and i have prepared myself to the idea that MJ will never come back. I also will always support him no matter what if this really happened to be a hoax. Lately i was thinking about his song called A PLACE WITH NO NAME and i know the song is very similar to A horse with no name.

This is the chorus part:

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name,
It felt good to be out of the rain.
In the desert you can remember your name,
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain.

After two days, in the desert sun,
My skin began to turn red.
After three days, in the desert fun,
I was looking at a river bed.
And the story it told, of a river that flowed,
Made me sad to think it was dead.

After nine days, I let the horse run free, (Easter and Murray`s next hearing falls falls in april. June 09 to April 10 = 9 months )
'Cause the desert had turned to sea.
There were plants and birds, and rocks and things,
There was sand and hills and rings.
The ocean is a desert, with its life underground,
And a perfect disguise above.
Under the cities lies, a heart made of ground,
But the humans will give no love.

The first time i heard the short clip a place with no name i thought to myself that how true the song is. Now MJ is in a place with no name. I meant wherever the soul goes to after leaving the body.

I have been keeping up with this thread for a while, and would drop in my 2 cents every once in a while. I have an open mind, and i have prepared myself to the idea that MJ will never come back. I also will always support him no matter what if this really happened to be a hoax. Lately i was thinking about his song called A PLACE WITH NO NAME and i know the song is very similar to A horse with no name.

This is the chorus part:

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name,

After two days, in the desert sun,
My skin began to turn red.
After three days, in the desert fun,
I was looking at a river bed.
And the story it told, of a river that flowed,
Made me sad to think it was dead.

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name,

After nine days, I let the horse run free, (april /easter/Murray`s next hearing falls nine months from June)
'Cause the desert had turned to sea.
There were plants and birds, and rocks and things,
There was sand and hills and rings.
The ocean is a desert, with its life underground,
And a perfect disguise above.
Under the cities lies, a heart made of ground,
But the humans will give no love.

The first time i heard the short clip a place with no name i thought to myself that how true the song is. Now MJ is in a place with no name. I meant wherever the soul goes to after leaving the body.
That's a very interesting take.

Do you guys remember the discussion about Michael and a comic book? I think it was about a comic book that was made by Michael (??) (and someone else) and the book was about a superstar hoaxing his death... What was the thing with that? Anyone remember? I think it was discussed on this board, but I don't know if I understood the story right when I read about it. :scratch:

Yes the comic book is called Fated here is a link about it
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/10/15/comic-book-written-by-michael-jackson-on-the-way/

About the discussion will he come back or not, at first I thought he wouldn't come back (if this is all true) but why leave all those clues behind if you're not planning to return?
IMO you might just aswell leave everyone thinking you are indeed dead.

Ok, thanks for the link! :) I have to take a closer look at it.

I agree, it woudn't be locigal to leave clues if you're not coming back. It would be much easier just to disappear forever.

Back