The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

This info should be in the last 10-15 pages of this thread. There were youtube videos the debunked the autopsy report. Or go to youtube and type in MJ Autposy hoax.

ok thanks alot! :flowers: found it on YT :cheeky:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:scratch:

Well, someone found this audio by accident and decided to play with the believers saying that is the day April 8, 2010. It is impossible to know when.
I agree!
And honestly, I dont think it's Michael!

You guys know that I, you or anybody can be "Fraid", right? OK, good! :mello:

I think it's important to quote this part of this open letter:

In his recent years, Michael was already leading a life away from public eye. Now that the world is shook up by his death, do you think he can hide somewhere and lead a normal life? As far as his children, paparazzi is after them more now that ever. Search youtube, search Internet. Tell me Michael really would want or intentionally arranges that his children could be exploited. All his plastic surgeries, urine by his side, his circumcision, tell me, Michael arranged all these to be released to public and end up on the cover of every gossip magazine. If Michael staged his death and he was around his children, tell me that stun-gun incident would have happened.

Read more here http://xltweet.com/show/?id=50555D5A5D

I simply can not think of Michael being ok with his children being photographed and stalked all the time, private pictures being released on the internet. Have you seen Blanket's pictureS? I have. It kinda hurted me, because I immediately thought of Michael and how hard he tried to protect his children and their privacy! And now their faces are everywhere! Michael would never be ok with that!!

I agree!

You guys know that I, you or anybody can be "Fraid", right? OK, good! :mello:

I think it's important to quote this part of this open letter:

I simply can not think of Michael being ok with his children being photographed and stalked all the time, private pictures being released on the internet. Have you seen Blanket's pictureS? I have. It kinda hurted me, because I immediately thought of Michael and how hard he tried to protect his children and their privacy! And now their faces are everywhere! Michael would never be ok with that!!

Thats untrue, he uncovered them 3 weeks before his death for the first time.

I agree!

It is Michael, but when he was younger. You can tell straight away that its Mike. Just like these crap demos that come out. You know when its MJ and went it aint.

All his plastic surgeries, urine by his side, his circumcision,
What? That doesnt even belong in that paragraph AND Michael wasnt circumcised. And its sad that we know that.

Remember LaToya and Jermaine and Rebbie saying that like a magic trick, your looking at the distraction while something else is really going on. Everyone is looking at Murray and the kids, so of course no one is looking for MJ.

Remember that Michael was the one who took the masks off the kids weeks before his death. And according to Debbie Rowe, it was her request that they wore the masks in the first place.

If Michael's life or his kids lives were in danger, Michael would do anything Im sure to stop that. If that means having them in spotlight then obviously thats a small sacrifice in comparison.

Also the Jackson family is quiet fine with showing the kids on TV in front of BILLIONS of people at the memorial werent they? Remember them smiling and looking bored at the memorial? They didnt act like kids who had just lost their only parent.

And for such a spontaeous act of Paris to give a speech, why did Paris have an ear piece in her ear? Why did all the family chinese whisper to each other until the message was passed on to Paris right before her speech as if to ask if she is ready to go? Why did Jackie and LaToya smile during the group hug?

:2cents:

interesting comments...

[youtube]if3W0kV3MlQ[/youtube]

If Michael's life or his kids lives were in danger, Michael would do anything Im sure to stop that. If that means having them in spotlight then obviously thats a small sacrifice in comparison.

:2cents:

i agree...another way of looking at it is that in the past, they attacked Michael via the things he loved the most, like when they raided Neverland, and then of course when those sick minds maliciously exploited his well-known love for children. this time around, his own children were his world, and if their lives were put at risk because of the dangers Michael faced, his decision to uncover their faces before he left could have been his way of assuring their protection. at the Memorial, the whole world saw their faces. from being unknown, their faces have become as popular as their dad's. media, specifically the pappz, i believe, have now become their unwitting protectors, in his absence.

Don't know what to think of the 8.4.10 footage. It could be anything.

Dave Dave on LKL scares the crap out of me. It's creepy. He sounds so much like Michael... and those eyes are dead on. I always thought the one thing that would always give Michael away were his eyes. (That's the only way I figured out that he was The Mayor in Ghosts haha). Blanket is the only other person I've seen that are so big, brown, beautiful.

I definitely feel that something is up with Dave Dave on LKL. I don't know who it is, but it's not the same person in all the other pictures I've seen. I don't want to believe it's Michael, even if he is still alive somewhere. Why would he do that? Why would he go on television, and be so obvious, if he's trying to hide?

I'm definitely not getting my hopes up for June. I want to stay as much on the non-believer side as I can. It breaks my heart to think of how many fans are just going to be so devastated all over again when/if he doesn't resurrect. I'm trying to spare myself from being one of them.

Why would he do that? Why would he go on television, and be so obvious, if he's trying to hide?

Perhaps Michael did this as an FU in a sense to the media (who were always looking for his body btw, so "who's weird now?"). There he is right in front of the world, and yet even if the media does know its Michael, if they reported it, would anyone believe it or would they think they were crazy? Remember Larry King saying, "He's still dead you know?"................................

So in essence, Michael has turned the tables on the media. Now Im sure this wasnt the reason for the faux death (only Michael knows this), but Michael isnt a stranger to using the media to his advantage (Elephant Man's bones, Hyperbaric Chamber, Black Or White video) and what more advantage can you get while playing out a fake death?

Last edited:

Perhaps Michael did this as an FU in a sense to the media (who were always looking for his body btw, so "who's weird now?"). There he is right in front of the world, and yet even if the media does know its Michael, if they reported it, would anyone believe it or would they think they were crazy?

haha That is a possibility. It would be so genius. This Dave Dave character on LKL is SO much like Michael, whether it is him or isn't, I just feel like the voice, the look, mannerisms, everything is like "Hey, look at me. I'm Michael Jackson, heee!" (I still don't want to believe it though, and I'm not saying it is him!) But I was on the phone with my friend when I watched the interview, and she asked was that Michael's voice. She doesn't know much about the hoax theories other than what I pass on, since she's a firm non-believer, but I gave her the video link and all the other pics/vids of the real DD; even she admits the situation is suspicious (and creepy).

Perhaps Michael did this as an FU in a sense to the media (who were always looking for his body btw, so "who's weird now?"

Ohhhh lol. The rhetorical question from the short film Ghosts ? lol. I love that bit in the movie, when he makes the Mayor look at himself "freak freakin freak, who's scary ?" lol. Seeing that on CNN or another news channel would make me laugh so hard; like ur watching CNN and suddenly u see a CNN special correspondent appearing from nowhere having a hard time to catch his breath saying: "yea i got someone here with me that knows more about mike than anyone else"

Mike suddenly grabs the microphone wearing the "monster Mayor" mask and starts asking the short film rethorical questions quoted earlier in my post watching the camera, then laughs the way the "monster mayor" does and take off his mask lol.

Sorry i took it a little too far, i just find it funny, sorry if i upset anybody.

Last edited:

Has anybody heard, that Neverland is a "no fly zone" before?
From an italian forum written by someone who spoke to MJ's bodyguard at the Neverland gate in 2005:
http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache...y+zone"+"los+olivos"&cd=7&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de
"Neverland
Entrare a Neverland in questo periodo è praticamente impossibile.
Io, questa estate ho passato 12mila ore fuori al cancello, ed almeno sono riuscito a parlare con Keat(spero si scriva cosi')
Keat è l'attuale guardia del corpo di Michael, quello nero col pizzetto che è sempre al suo fianco.
Ho parlato con lui per quasi due ore(praticamente tutto il suo turno di guardia all'entrata)ma cmq non mi ha fatto entrare.
Mi ha detto che lui non ha piu' il potere di decidere chi far entrare e chi no, perchè erano accadute cose un po fastidiose, tipo gente che entrava proprio in casa di MJ, quando gli era stato detto di poter stare soltanto in certe zone del parco.
Mi ha detto che solo Michael decide chi entra e chi no, e che è anche molto imprevedibile, capita che gente che è fuori Neverland per giorni non entra ed altri appena arrivati riescono ad entrare.
Michael non ha telecamere nascoste fuori al cancello ma ha il controllo via satellite, e Neverlan è anche No Fly Zone.
Michael da dentro vede e decide se e chi far entrare...
Allora io gli ho chiesto se Michel c'era e lui mi ha risposto che per saperlo dovevo leggere un giornale o guardare la TV , ed io gli ho risposto che se lui era li, significava che era li anche Michael, e quindi lui si è messo a ridere.
Cmq ovunqua vai attorno a Neverlan non riesci a vedere nulla, e come se fosse in un cratere, in una conca, circondato da colline.
Volendo uno potrebbe anche saltare la staccionata, perchè non è piu' alta di un metro, ma mi sa che ti sparano addosso.
Ok?
Ora vi devo lasciare... "

Google translation:

"Neverland
Come to Neverland in this period is virtually impossible.
I, this summer I spent 12 thousand hours outside the gate, and at least I managed to speak with Keat (I hope you write so ')
Keat is the current bodyguard of Michael, the black one with the beard who is always at his side.
I spoke with him for nearly two hours (almost all his watch at the entrance) but I did not cmq come.
He said he no longer has' the power to decide who to let in and who's not, why things had happened a bit annoying, like people coming into your house of MJ when he was told to stand only in certain areas the park.
He said that only Michael decides who enters and who does not, and it is also very unpredictable, it happens that people who are out for days not enter Neverland and other newly arrived manage to enter.
Michael has hidden cameras outside the gate but has satellite monitoring and Neverlan is No Fly Zone.
Michael sees from inside and decide whether and whom to let ...
Then I asked if Michel was there and he told me to know that I read a newspaper or watching TV, and I told him that if he was there, it meant that Michael was there too, so he was laughed.
Cmq Neverlan around wherever you go you can not see anything, and as if in a crater in a valley surrounded by hills.
Wanting one might as well jump the fence, why is not more 'than a meter high, but I know that you shoot at.
Ok?
Now I must leave ..."

And this:
http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache...flight+restrictions"&cd=4&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de
Default Important New TFR NOTAM
3/2128 - CA. FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS SANTA YNEZ, CA. EFFECTIVE 0303182000
UTC (MARCH 18 AT 1200 LOCAL) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PURSUANT TO
RESTRICTIONS DETAILED IN SECTION 352 OF PUBLIC LAW 108-7, AND 14 CFR
SECTION 99.7, SPECIAL SECURITY INSTRUCTIONS. AIRCRAFT FLIGHT
OPERATIONS ARE PROHIBITED AT AND BELOW 3,000 FEET AGL, WITHIN A 3
NAUTICAL MILE RADIUS OF THE NEVERLAND RANCH(343458N/1195650W).
THIS
RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO (A) THOSE AIRCRAFT AUTHORIZED BY ATC FOR
OPERATIONAL OR SAFETY PURPOSES, INCLUDING AIRCRAFT ARRIVING OR
DEPARTING FROM AN AIRPORT USING STANDARD AIR TRAFFIC PROCEDURES; (B)
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OR LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT ARE ENGAGED IN
CONDUCTING SEARCHES OF THE PROPERTY. THOSE WHO MEET ANY OF THE
FOLLOWING CRITERIA MAY APPLY FOR A WAIVER TO THESE RESTRICTIONS: (A)
FOR OPERATIONAL PURPOSES OF THE VENUE INCLUDING THE TRANSPORTATION OF
EQUIPMENT OR OFFICIALS OF THE GOVERNING BODY; (B) FOR SAFETY AND
SECURITY PURPOSES OF THE VENUE. INFORMATION REGARDING WAIVER
APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE FAA WEBSITE AT
HTTP://WWW.FAA.GOV/ATS/ATA/WAIVER, OR BY CALLING 571-227-1322 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 571-227-1322 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 571-227-1322 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. WIE
UNTIL UFN

Has anybody heard, that Neverland is a "no fly zone" before?

yes I heard it before, cant remember where. I think it was/is just a part of the privacy Michael wants there. So the media and what not can not be flying over the ranch.

yes I heard it before, cant remember where. I think it was/is just a part of the privacy Michael wants there. So the media and what not can not be flying over the ranch.
I find that interesting because when you see aerial footage from the news, that means that MJ ok'd it.

I wonder how you even go about getting your property listed as a no fly zone.

I find that interesting because when you see aerial footage from the news, that means that MJ ok'd it.

I wonder how you even go about getting your property listed as a no fly zone.

yeah I have no idea how that works. I think its related to the fact that its his property, he owns the land (and a certain amount into the ground) and than his property can reach to the air on top of it (again a certain hight up in the air) and I think its very possible to get that prohibited from flights (sorry I dont know how to explain it better in english :lol: )

and we never see footage of him there in his everyday life (at least I havent seen that) if the media were allowed to fly over the ranch I think we would definitely have more footage if him/his kids there.. maybe he gave permission for it occationally ?

Ive never seen Michael on the property on any of the aerial shots.

Exactly which Michael Jackson are we talking about anyway?

:cheeky:

I understand he wears disguises.

Really?

Yeah

-from Liberian Girl video.

how do we know it's really him?

I saw a while ago that E'cas doesn't have twitter. I can't remember where it said it now, I'll try and find it again.

E'Cassanova says Michael Jackson IS ALIVE!!:
EcasanovaEvans
Michael Is Alive 3:41 AM Apr 16th via web

Crazy but it cant be ECasanova.. he would be dumb to scream it on his twitter.

*E'CASANOVA IS NOT AN IMPERSONATOR. HE IS AN ENTERTAINER AND ACTOR WHO PORTRAYS A PART.

*E'CASANOVA IS NOT DEAD.

*E'CASANOVA DOES NOT HAVE A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS AND NEVER HAS. HE HAS NOT RETIRED.

*E'CASANOVA DOES NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE.

*E'CASANOVA DOES NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL TWITTER PAGE.

BOOKING E'CASANOVA

PLEASE EMAIL A DETAILED PROPOSAL REGARDING CONCERTS, INTERVIEWS, RED CARPET EVENTS, PRINT MODELING, HOSTING, SPOKES MODELING, TV, RADIO, FILM, PERSONAL APPEARANCES, COMMERCIALS, PROMOTIONAL EVENTS, SINGING, AND MUSIC PRODUCTION TO HIS MANAGER

TOM ESSA
AT
MJTRIBUTE2001@AOL.COM

http://www.myspace.com/ecasanovafansite

Got me all excited there.

sorry, just out of curiosity,how do you make a link like that?that just opens up in it,s own window,
Just copy and paste the address from the addy bar and post it.

Who he is i don't know but in a few words he explained a lot.
Thank you.

hello all,

what i am about to share with you it will be very shocking.
I will do my best to help you understand -as much as i can do at least, in a few words- about the weird events surrounding mr michael jackson's suppose death. So, i ask you to show comprehension to the fact that i can not reveal my real name in a worldwide network. That's why let me introduce myself as "fraid" .
The time has come, this is why i am chosen to talk this moment.
I was lucky enough to be a close friend and collaborator of jackson family since 1975. That makes obvious that i had the chance to be a dependable person to them. I owe to them for that.
I could talk about it for hours, but i am forced to explain the facts without many details. Mr michael jackson is alive. As difficult as it is to accept.
Maybe some of you, you did forget that we are talking about michael jackson here. His life was in danger. When this take place and you have serious life threats and no other choice to fight against this, then you are obliged to "fake your own death". And even though this quote "fake your own death" seem too much to be true, then try to think about the meaning of it. Here, in us there is a law that protect a citizen when his life is in danger and serious life threats. When you have success, when you are loved, when you have money,when you try to heal the world it is natural to have many enemies. Please stop thinking only about "michael couldn't do this to his fans,or family". First of all family knows and helps. Secondly, the fans will understand and will be shocked by the situation mr jackson was forced to handle.

The reason that i am chosen to speak now it's because -as i mention above- time has come and mr jackson is ready to return. And for those who may wonder why i chose to post here , well this is not my choice at all.

Thank you all. All will be explained shortly.

June 2010

sincerely,
fraid.

Back