The "I Have A Presale Code But Don't Need It" thread!

Please please please, I really need a code. I will be eternally thank-ful to anyone that can PM me their code that they don't need anymore. :)
Many thanks!

no more codes left people, just gave away everything i had.
if i get more i will post a note here.
Compek kindly just gave me an 02 code but my bro just got one through too so I have it spare - PM me if you need it.

Hello,
I have just sent you a PM!
Thank you!

I am just so nervouse.... march is happening again :S

I really need a code.. Please, if there are any left over after the other respondents get one, I'd be more than grateful!

Thanks guys

truely say I don't get all those people asking for a code, why didn't you register with ticketmaster with multiple emails? I already got my code now. The last presale my friend and i we've got enough codes to share with our friends just because we did our homework.

Hello everyone, i dont have any ticket for the shows! So if you dont need your code pleaaaaaaase give it to me!

truely say I don't get all those people asking for a code, why didn't you register with ticketmaster with multiple emails? I already got my code now. The last presale my friend and i we've got enough codes to share with our friends just because we did our homework.
How about doing something instead of whining?

Because there are not enough codes released.. to meet the demand... and some people want to see him badly!
Just have a bit of compassion :)

How about doing something instead of whining?

Are you serious?
I have registered with 2 emails...additional 3 today. It is just that I have crappy seats...and for instance I am mad at Londoners :)P) for using this codes, because they have so much other ways to get tickets- viagogo, TM close to the dates...while I cannot count on them, because of my traveling plans.

Because there are not enough codes released.. to meet the demand... and some people want to see him badly!
Just have a bit of compassion :)
I want to see Mikey badly too, therefore I DID MY HOMEWORK! register people! do something and you will be rewarded. All my friends who wanted got ticks. There were those who didn't do enough, they were complaining and whining. Sorry I believe that if you really want and do everything to get it, you will GET IT. With a bit of luck everything will be ok :)

I wish you all good luck anyway

I would love to get a code, too. Nothing happens in my mailbox till yet and if there is some angel who will send me a code I would feel honored. :)

But just send it to me, if you really can not use it for yourself.

Are you serious?
I have registered with 2 emails...additional 3 today. It is just that I have crappy seats...and for instance I am mad at Londoners :)P) for using this codes, because they have so much other ways to get tickets- viagogo, TM close to the dates...while I cannot count on them, because of my traveling plans.

Sorry but, I didn't ask for the code out of being greedy or out of selfishness.
I got a refund today for some tickets in March so I could get my young daughters an earlier date like they had prior to the change of dates. They were very disappointed when they learnt that they wouldn't now be going on July 10th but had to wait until next year. So I am doing this for them, Not for myself. :)

Sorry but, I didn't ask for the code out of being greedy or out of selfishness.
I got a refund today for some tickets in March so I could get my young daughters an earlier date like they had prior to the change of dates. They were very disappointed when they learnt that they wouldn't now be going on July 10th but had to wait until next year. So I am doing this for them, Not for myself. :)

Don't feel you need to apologise. Why should we find other ways to purchase tickets just because we lucked out and live in the same place Michael happens to be performing. :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Are you serious?

see jan , some people might not had the luck to get any seats at all, ?
so you should be thanx ful for your seats, yes ?
because at least you have seats jan :yes:.

I am young an therefore I can not spent houndreds of euros on viagogo to purchase decent seats...

Sorry for being impolite, excuse me Lorraine. ;) I am just nervouse...

I am young an therefore I can not spent houndreds of euros on viagogo to purchase decent seats...

but you are still part of ~this is it~
isnt that wonderful ?
have a beautiful time :angel:

see jan , some people might not had the luck to get any seats at all, ?
so you should be thanx ful for your seats, yes ?
because at least you have seats jan :yes:.
Yup, I should be....when comes to mike I become greedy :p
But don't believe all those people who are saying they weren't succesfull at buying tickets, many of them have already bought a lot and are now trying to get them even more for the resale.

I also need a code! My girlfriend wants to come with me but I have only one ticket. If I can get two extra than I can sell my other ticket.

Till now I have asked 5 people and no one got presale code... I am really getting tired, I am infront of pc from 5 pm... 10 hours, auch that's too much.

Back