The "I Have A Presale Code But Don't Need It" thread!

well the code doesn't work for some reason... but thanks anyway :)

anyone else who has a code to pm me?

brittany you could have told me you had a code, you didnt want, yesterday or before i got my tickets from viagogo LOL

:bugeyed Oh man, I'm sorry Josh I didn't know you wanted one! I got it this morning. Hence why I didn't say anythin about it yesterday..... :mello:

Hey everyone, B/c i can only attend one of Michael concert, i am willing to give someone a passcode for free, this is only for the ones that where'nt able to buy a ticket, so PM if ya want it.
first come first served.
ps only have the one code.

Hi,
I need a code too. Please, if someone could just send me one via PM.....
Thanks!!!

1st one who PM's me, get's my code.
Good luck.

Thank you mier!!! You are my hero for today!! It works! Now I´ve got a ticket! Thank you very very much!!!!

any spares left now or too late? I just need this one code and i'm done!!

please, *begs desperatly* lol

You can buy up to 4 tickets with a code, so if someone uses it for just 1 or 2 tickets, the code should be passed to the next one who can use it.

Oh damn, I just copied and pasted when I got the code, don't have it anymore :(

I have a code if anyone needs it. Sorry for coming here so late I got at 1:40 a.m....

hey guys i was just wondering if anybody has a code they won't use! thanks a million!

just to let someone know that this code that muchos put up can still get 1 ticket on it, if anyone has a code i can use plz as i need to get 3 tickets for my daughter and wife and myself.

the code for one ticket is HN2LMVXZ

just to let someone know that this code that muchos put up can still get 1 ticket on it, if anyone has a code i can use plz as i need to get 3 tickets for my daughter and wife and myself.

the code for one ticket is HN2LMVXZ

did anyone use it ?

Back