The I miss the surgical Mask Thread

This one simply gorgeous :wub:
:stretcher:

bnjbk.jpg

His EYES have always been so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

I think around the HIStory era, don't remember him wearing them during the Dangerous days...

^^^ yeah it does seem like its from the Bad era! Wow but MJ sure knows how to make that surgical mask look good!!!:p

i dont like mask cause it hides mjs beautiful face i sometimes dont like the glasses either i just wanna see his beautiful eyes but i know hes very sensitive to the sun so i try and deal wit it lol

Awww... whoever posted this one before... this picture is really sweet.:wub:

mj1268ie4.jpg

*saves picture* AWWWWWWWW :wub:

Last edited:
I miss the fedora, I miss seeing the sideburns.. The mask I can do without.. Not saying don't wear it, cuz obviously he has a reason.. But I like it better without of course,.

in that last picture it looks like he's got a bit of facial hair going on lol, it may just be a shadow but i don't think he had shaved in a couple of days

haha, love it

in that last picture it looks like he's got a bit of facial hair going on lol, it may just be a shadow but i don't think he had shaved in a couple of days

haha, love it

:yes: he had, good for him for wearing the Mask that day :D, I don't like facial hair at all ewwk!!

In his book moonwalk he refered the mask as magic and myth :)
the expresion that was given to somebody whos wearing the mask was in a way a mysterious:)
I kinda like it too :)
just makes you think a little bit like wow!
cheers
Eterna.

Back