The Jackson Family actions concerning Conrad Murray. [Discussion Thread]

Paris tried to commit suicide yet Katherine is still going on with this..

I don't think she believes that girl is MJ's daughter. Her concern is how to secure the financial future of the "real" Jacksons.

Found this onlline:

Katherine Jackson on a mission against Murray

plusone

Jackie%20Jackson%20Katherine%20Jackson%20and%20Bil-TDA-001543.jpg
Katherine Jackson has "made it her mission" to take Dr. Conrad Murray "down".
The Jackson family matriarch is upset with the medic - who served two years for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, her son - after he made a series of embarrassing revelations about the star, including claims he was incontinent at night and had to have a catheter fitted to him before bed.
A source told Globe magazine: "He's a delusional liar who's only out for himself. Katherine's been hurt so much by this man and yet he continues to bring more and more pain.
"She has made it her mission to take him down. She will use the remainder of her life to ensure he pays dearly."
The source added Dr. Murray's giving interviews about Michael - who claims the late star told him they were like "brothers" - are also affecting Michael's children, Prince, 16, Blanket, 11, and Paris, 15, who is recovering from an apparent suicide attempt in June.
The insider said: "Paris has been doing much better and is getting the help and support she long needed. But she is still very frail and has a long way to go."
Paris' mother, Debbie Rowe, has also been critical of Dr. Murray, saying: "A Jackson fan will shot him dead .... and I'd buy the bullet."

Seems to me that Katherine has done everything in her power NOT to bring Murray down...

yeah that article is from the Globe, a tabloid.. It's a lie because Katherine has done absolutely nothing against Murray. Her 'victim impact' statement at his trial in which he was convicted, was absolutely pitiful.. She hasn't said one bad word against the man that killed her son.

I agree with Victory, if she wanted to bring CM down, she wouldn't allow that prick to proffit off his crime but she obviously turned Walgren and PAstor down even though they begged her to sieek restitution.

her only mission is how she's going to get him on her side if she's granted a new trial. Won't be surprised when Randy goes to twitter to attack the estate for their attempt to silence Murray.

Bubs;3935714 said:
Don't you remember her testimony on stand? She brought the lawsuit herself and didn't even consult PPB or her own cubs :cheeky:
I think KJ was well aware of implications, but simply doesn't see anything wrong what CM is blabbing about MJ? She too has told to media all sort of thing of MJ, so maybe she doesn't think much of it.

Taking into consideration what she said in all the interviews she has done since MJ's passing, taking into consideration her replies on stand, and what she wrote in her book, I believe she is not clueless as you would think. She might be slow to answer, but behind there is this woman who knows exactly what is going on.

I recently re-read her book, and this time I didn't read it because I wanted to see what she said about MJ, but because what she said about herself. Joe gets too much of credit for few things that fans have been accusing him of, KJ should be put in the same line with Joe. She is as clever and ruthless as Joe, if not more.
--------------------------

A little reference of KJ's state of mind and why she thinks that it doesn't matter if MJ is dragged through the mud over and over again, whether it is AEG trial or CM talking on telly. This snippet is from her paid Daily Mail interview (she invited DM to her home) and was conducted before CM trial and Latoya's mockery tribute concert:
"Does she think that she can feel him around her and communicate with him and his spirit? She shakes her head. ‘Michael’s sleeping now and I know he’s not conscious of anything.’ She says this as a measure of ultimate sadness and relief. The profits from the concert will go to his favourite charities."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nging-Prince-Paris-Blanket.html#ixzz2mUupOTu6

So she says MJ cannot suffer any more, and nothing that is being said cannot hurt him, but what about how MJ is going to be remembered, or what about his kids?
They are very conscious and alive, but she is so self-centered that she cannot put what is best for kids first.

She is as clever and ruthless as Joe, if not more.

This says it all, Bubs! Ever since I can remember, Katherine Jackson has always been this way.

I think that all those cuts on Paris's arm, wrists, each cutting is a cry for help. If I have to read that Paris is getting the help and support she needs from some sterile institution, I know Michael would shudder in his grave. Michael really thought he knew his mother best, giving financial obligation's and yet Paris has done everything she could do to show the world that Katherine is not living up to anything except what money can buy.

4_large.jpg

[video=youtube;venzPNvge18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=venzPNvge18[/video][/center]

Found this onlline:

Katherine Jackson on a mission against Murray
Paris' mother, Debbie Rowe, has also been critical of Dr. Murray, saying: "A Jackson fan will shot him dead .... and I'd buy the bullet."

I am not shocking to read this and I am waiting for this since C.M. ist out of jail.

Very comfortable! If he will be sometime found dead the whole world will say it was from a MJ-Fan out of his self-control and nobody asks for the real perpetrator.
They will use Michael's fans.

I want to know whether this 'prophesy' comes from Debbies brain

Katherine's only mission is to help her cubs get some money.

So, was that letter that Katherine/attorneys wrote to the Board helping Murray ever published?

why did Jackson family sources keep talking to tabloids than to make decent statement on media immediately after Murray interview?

^^ because there is no such a thing than family source who said KJ will hunt CM down. It is a tabloid reporters own imagination, as the only thing KJ bother to hunt down is more money.

If you think about how many interviews she has done since MJ's passing and why, you'll see that protecting Michael and his kids is the least in her list to talk about. She has no problems running o tabloids crying how little money the estate gives her, or if she needs to sell something in order to get money. The one thing you will NOT see is that she gives an interview from the heart and defending MJ in any way, whether it is against CM, Wade Robson, or anyone else. There is no money for the "family" in that kind of interviews.

Back