The Jackson Family actions concerning Conrad Murray. [Discussion Thread]

Katherine has no right to complain that Murray is lining his pockets with these stories, even if she couldn't stop him speaking she could have prevented him getting paid to do so.

Katherine has no right to complain that Murray is lining his pockets with these stories, even if she couldn't stop him speaking she could have prevented him getting paid to do so.

I agree. Katherine couldn't stop Murray from saying things. But she could have made sure that Murray didn't become rich off of Michael's death, in my opinion. I knew this mess was going to happen sooner or later. And I also knew that she would complain sooner or later. But in my opinion, she should have thought about the possibility of this before she rejected the restitution.

Last edited:
I don't want to hear their complaints. It's her fault this is happening. Some people here wondered why so many of us were so angry about the restitution being dropped. Well here is your answer. We all knew that this is what Murray would do. He can do whatever he wants and get paid for it. She is so busy worried about her other kids and their finances when she should be protecting the one child in the family who was killed and did everything for her. He loved you and he should be given that love back. Makes me sick. I googled Michael's name and it says one headline that Murray says Michael committed suicide. Gimme a break. He killed him.

How the hell she dares to complain! It's her fault that murderer is saying all that bullshit about Michael. Also Randy's for pursuiting that stupid AEG lawsuit and whoever told KJ it was a good idea dropping the restitution! :mat:

Last edited:
Katherine Jackson's lawyers think Conrad Murray is a coward who is trashing the man he killed for profit.

One of Katherine's lawyers tells TMZ, "Murray has refused to go under the OATH KNIFE and his attempt to exploit Michael are despicable and disgusting." Translation: He took the 5th because he's guilty as sin and now he's selling sordid stories about MJ to line his pockets.

Another lawyer sent Murray's attorney a scathing email, calling the doc "reprehensible."

Exploit Michael! Selling stories of Michael to line pockets! Sounds familiar? Where have I seen all that last 4 and half years? Oh yes, from Jackson's themselves.

Here is something for Katherine and her camp
mirro.jpg

PS, why is she complaining anyway? CM is making money to feed his kids, and that is what she wanted.

Last edited:
yep that is what she wanted.. Katherine knew he had no medical license anymore, how else did she think he was going to make money?

Some had no problem speaking when a verdict did not go there way

Apologies, I will not play a guessing game. I do not know whose support is being looking for or whose support you may feel you need.

Since the Jacksons pity or feel Murray is just the fell guy, they have no right to complain in my opinion. They had their chance to shut Murray up and reminded him everyday through his wallet of his crime, and they didn't take it. Lost every right to be outrage.

I have, sadly, seen more outrage for Murray among those who worked for Michael, known him in passing, didn't even meet him, and even those who disliked Michael but see Murray as a murderous asshole, than his own family. If you do not believe me, look at the twitter of some celebrities when Murray's trial was happening. More than a few wanted Murray's head on a spike.

Last edited:
Justthefacts;3934002 said:
I know that.. In the mean time hear the crickets?

As I said, it is an interesting view that unless a feeling is not expressed publicly (and in this situation, for others’ entertainment), one believes it is not felt privately. I have no doubt the family has been hurt by this. I do not have to read or hear painful words from Michael's family to know that.

That is my view. It is opposite to yours and I believe that is fine.

Some members of the family were hurt and angered by the AEG verdict, they voiced it then. I'm not going to second guess how the family feel on this subject, one way or the other, it just adds to my ever growing list of disappointment at their lack of protectiveness over their deceased loved one. They may not be able to stop Murray but they could remind the world and the media how morally wrong and hurtful it is to give Murray this platform.

My heartfelt thanks once again goes to the Estate.

I hope this letter really works. Murray is totally deranged, so nothing may be able to faze him and his lawyer doesn't appear to be very bright.

I feel the family couldn't care less. Their actions AND words towards Murray have spoken very very clear! They were ready to help him get out of jail earlier and even express how much HE has suffered for a year and how it was enough. And that's just one of many examples.

Exploit Michael! Selling stories of Michael to line pockets! Sounds familiar? Where have I seen all that last 4 and half years? Oh yes, from Jackson's themselves.

The very worst thing, for me, that murray is doing is suggesting on tv that he's got some damaging knowledge about the pedo allegations against mj and the strong implication that he'll spill for the right offer. The absolute worst thing you could do to someone you regard as your 'brother'.
Ring any bells, latoya? 20yrs ago.

murray says that he may have Seen or Encountered certain things that make him think Michael was a pedophile. Now Murray being a medical professional he had a Right and a Duty to report it to the Proper Authorities. He reported nothing because their was nothing to report.

The very worst thing, for me, that murray is doing is suggesting on tv that he's got some damaging knowledge about the pedo allegations against mj and the strong implication that he'll spill for the right offer. The absolute worst thing you could do to someone you regard as your 'brother'.
Ring any bells, latoya? 20yrs ago.

I knew he would hint at that, because that is the most juicy information tabs want. If he had real information he would give that first and charge millions for it. He is so predictable.

murray says that he may have Seen or Encountered certain things that make him think Michael was a pedophile. Now Murray being a medical professional he had a Right and a Duty to report it to the Proper Authorities. He reported nothing because their was nothing to report.
Murray didn't say that.

murray was asked do you think MJ was a pedophile, he answered there may be things I have seen or encountered.

I agree. Katherine couldn't stop Murray from saying things. But she could have made sure that Murray didn't become rich off of Michael's death, in my opinion. I knew this mess was going to happen sooner or later. And I also knew that she would complain sooner or later. But in my opinion, she should have thought about the possibility of this before she rejected the restitution.

How?...

I believe Katherine knew this could happen.. The fans surely made their disgust in her not seeking restitution known to the lawyers, Randy Jackson and the other family members on social media. So she knew this could happen, but she didn't care because she thought she would be a billionaire with AEG's money and she wouldn't have to worry about Murray. She lost the case though so now she's upset at Murray. She wasn't upset with Murray before she lost the AEG case.

Katherine contradicts herself so much... she says that MJ didn't talk about it, yet she also says he didn't sleep at all when he was living at home with her.. So that means she knew even if he didn't talk about it right?:bugeyed

Readiing all this, not specific this post, I ask myself ; Did Fan's knew about Michael's insomnia at that time?
I became a fan too late :( After Michael's passing so I did not knew then, thats why I ask any of you

Readiing all this, not specific this post, I ask myself ; Did Fan's knew about Michael's insomnia at that time?
I became a fan too late :( After Michael's passing so I did not knew then, thats why I ask any of you

Michael had mentioned before how he couldn't sleep and over the years just listening to him and listening to others it's obvious there were issues there. A lot of people would say how he would call them in the middle of the night like around 2 or 3:00 in the morning etc.. His Mother said she would hear him pacing around the room when he was at home in the middle of the night etc.. Lisa Marie said after he died that he had problems sleeping when she was married to him and that he would walk around like a 'gnome' etc.. ( I don't know how credible she is by the way).. But over the years it's obvious that MJ had sleep pattern issues. I don't think we knew how desperate he was though but it's obvious the doctors knew and Debbie Rowe knew and some others knew. Just the fact that he felt propofol would help him is enough to know he had a problem with insomnia and needed some real help. It's unfortunate that he was giving terrible medical advice from unethical and greedy doctors.

Michael had mentioned before how he couldn't sleep and over the years just listening to him and listening to others it's obvious there were issues there. A lot of people would say how he would call them in the middle of the night like around 2 or 3:00 in the morning etc.. His Mother said she would hear him pacing around the room when he was at home in the middle of the night etc.. Lisa Marie said after he died that he had problems sleeping when she was married to him and that he would walk around like a 'gnome' etc.. ( I don't know how credible she is by the way).. But over the years it's obvious that MJ had sleep pattern issues. I don't think we knew how desperate he was though but it's obvious the doctors knew and Debbie Rowe knew and some others knew. Just the fact that he felt propofol would help him is enough to know he had a problem with insomnia and needed some real help. It's unfortunate that he was giving terrible medical advice from unethical and greedy doctors.

Thank you!
I think noone really knew how bad his problems were ...only for the Dr's
I think everyone who knew, would have helped Michael, if only he aproved and believed in them :(
I don't think we can blame anyone for not helping him...some people just don't want to be helped ...I so wish he did !

This is all so predictable - with the Jackson bunch feigning disgust over this guy. She should have anticipated trouble with this idiot from the get go and protected her son's children - instead of worrying about Murray's kids.
---------------

Conrad Murray
Ignites War With Katherine Jackson
24 minutes ago
Exclusive

Katherine Jackson's lawyers think Conrad Murray is a coward who is trashing the man he killed for profit.

One of Katherine's lawyers tells TMZ, "Murray has refused to go under the OATH KNIFE and his attempt to exploit Michael are despicable and disgusting." Translation: He took the 5th because he's guilty as sin and now he's selling sordid stories about MJ to line his pockets.

Another lawyer sent Murray's attorney a scathing email, calling the doc "reprehensible."

But Murray's lawyer, Valerie Wass, quickly went on the counterattack, saying, "You and members of your client's family have been bad-mouthing my client for a long time. I don't blame him for talking, especially after ... you tried to portray him as an awful person."

What's unclear ... how Murray talking about holding MJ's penis clears up anything.

Source: TMZ

Well sh*t Valerie, if he ain't awful then what the hell is he? He's far from a damn saint, I'll tell you that. He's Judas -_- I wish I could take a bat to Valerie and Conrad's face, like for real.

Murray's the worst piece if crap I've ever seen, and Wass is nothing more than a fool. A pure fool.

murray was asked do you think MJ was a pedophile, he answered there may be things I have seen or encountered.

He's just running his fat mouth, as usual. If he says what he 'saw' or 'encountered' it's gonna be nothing more than a lie. He'll probably change or contradict that story too. Don't even worry about the prick.

"One of Katherine's lawyers tells TMZ, "Murray has refused to go under the OATH KNIFE and his attempt to exploit Michael are despicable and disgusting."

Shakes head at pot chastising kettle.

Back