The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Re: The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)

Ugh, this is like if I made a record with my sisters (fat chance)...we would kill each other in the process.

im watching it! lol i love tito

ROTFLMAO.

Marlon: "This is a good roller skating song."

watch with us online now:

if you're video is freezing up or stopping but the sound continues, press the 'Reload' button on the lower left corner of the video box...

Marty In LA

Last edited:

So much for the Jackson brother struggling..They are living pretty comfortable to me.

With the love, I'm not understanding the dislike of them saying "the jackson 5 or the jacksons" Michael was and will always be a part of the Jackson 5, he branched out and became the King of Pop, but he's always a member of the Jackson 5 whether he chose to continue performing with them or not.

I don't understand. :scratch:

I agree, he started out as a member of J5. I watched them perform in concert 1972. It's like people want to remove part of mj's history & it can't be done. His brothers had his blessing on this reality show. They are family before anything else.

Hmm, the brothers have nice cribs.

Tito: "Jackie and Jermaine still running to Mama telling on each other." Tito is too much.

What did Michael think of them doing this show? I am sure they asked him if he wanted to be a part of it.

Tito: "Jackie and Jermaine still running to Mama telling on each other." Tito is too much.

I can just see it now

Jackie: mama jermaine punched me again!

Jermaine: "Well u started it first jackie!"

I just turned it on..I was undecided if I wanted tio watch it or not but..I got curious to see if they would talk about Michael

With the love, I'm not understanding the dislike of them saying "the jackson 5 or the jacksons" Michael was and will always be a part of the Jackson 5, he branched out and became the King of Pop, but he's always a member of the Jackson 5 whether he chose to continue performing with them or not.

I don't understand. :scratch:

Me neither. Even in This Is It, he made a point of acknowledging each of his brothers by name. He LOVED them.

oh please give it a break Jermain...:(

damn joe was a good lookin fella way back then ..

Longtime and MamaJo, I'm actually enjoying it too, gives me a look into the brothers and their bond and Tito has already showed me what he's working with :lol: its good to see them talk and interact

Group hug.

i love seeing the baby pics awww

I think they're talking about Michael next... :cry:

Jachie.... T_T

Back