The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Re: The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)

I'm excited..

:|

and piece by piece by piece .. LOL

Thanks for the u-stream link! Watching...

Updated TV stream link at Post #2

if youre video is freezing up or stalling/stopped press the 'Reload' button on the lower left corner of the video box...it's the button with the round arrows...

Marty In LA

so when is this Jackson 5 album suppose to come out? sorry if that is a dumb question.

LOL@ tito.So funny!

Tito: "Jackie this is tabloid junk."

We are always the jackson 5 until the death. come on, Michael Jackson is the one and only, he is the king, not one of Jacksons. why I had the feeling that they are not helping Michael's Legacy, they just belittled Michael.
I just saw the ad that Elvis Presley is the one changed the music. Can someone tell me how he changed the music, as I know, he never wrote the songs, and just sang them, so how he changed the music?

I like Jackie. Marlon and Tito are funny. Jermaine well it feels like he thinks the star of the family. How can they make an album without Michael?

We are always the jackson 5 until the death. come on, Michael Jackson is the one and only, he is the king, not one of Jacksons. why I had the feeling that they are not helping Michael's Legacy, they just belittled Michael.

Michael is a Jackson before he is the King of Pop. It really isn't that serious.

Jermaine really did look like was going to cry though..lol

They are annoying me with the constant "coming up" clips talking about Michael passing'..as if they are stringing us along and thats the only reason people are looking forward to in the show.

I hope someone records it, it keeps freezing for me and reloading doesn't help :(

maybe it's better if I don't see it, I can't listen to Michael's voice singing :( and Jermaine omg ... I wish he wasn't in it :)

Jackie is so sensitive, I want to give him a hug.

With the love, I'm not understanding the dislike of them saying "the jackson 5 or the jacksons" Michael was and will always be a part of the Jackson 5, he branched out and became the King of Pop, but he's always a member of the Jackson 5 whether he chose to continue performing with them or not.

I don't understand. :scratch:

Clips talking about Michael passing :cry:

I just saw the ad that Elvis Presley is the one changed the music. Can someone tell me how he changed the music, as I know, he never wrote the songs, and just sang them, so how he changed the music?

I agree, michael would have been more appropriate.

Elvis... :(

Marlon: "That's Joe Jackson Boy Right There." lololol.

Back