The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Re: The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)

I think that was a good show, but I missed the first part.

Don't forget to tune in next Sunday night on A and E. Around 9 pm.

I'm watching this again because of TJ.

This was a good show. It's not a typical reality show, I don't think. And I suppose they are basically like every other family.

It looks like the A&E channel is re running the first 2 episodes of the series tonight.

I'll keep the TV stream going until the second showings are done...if you fans would like to see it again, or if you missed the first showing.

Marty In LA

Jermaine is so damn corny he doesn't have to be so Dramatic about everything but i keep forgetting that's jermaine lol Marlon is so funny

Girl, I hear you!

Jermaine needs to stop being such a drama queen...

Marlon, Jackie and Tito are so damn cool!

Calotte 12. I would agree.....I took that personally as an insult to MJ with that commercial...why was Elvis who changed music? Hed broke so many records and broke so many color barriers and toehr barries...WTF! I'm so digusted with that! Michael clearly changed music even those in the industy would agree. I simply can't stand the commemrcial

I'm watching this again because of TJ.
Girl, I don't blame you at all! I don't like how hard 3T are taking MJ's passing, I don;t like seeing the sadness because it makes me sad.

I hope the others brothers sing as well. I like Jackie's voice too. I personally think one of 3T have a voice similar to MJs. Did anyone notice that Tito called Michael MJ as well, aww.

I love Jackie's debut solo album :blush:

Girl, I don't blame you at all! I don't like how hard 3T are taking MJ's passing, I don;t like seeing the sadness because it makes me sad.

A&E should give them their spin off.

Has Tito ever song lead on any Jackson song? It's odd that Tito wants to release a solo album if he hasn't song lead on any song.

Well, once again, it was fun watching TV with you guys and exchanging comments. This bunch of MJ fans always makes me laugh. And sharing in the sadder things helps too.

this was funny as hell. that marlon is a trip. I tuned in just to see them rag on jermaine and boy was I not disappointed LOL! :lol: :lol:

and :lol: on Jermaine being the trending topic!!

I actually liked the show...Jackie is so sweet! Tito and Jackie are my favorite..I wish so badly Mike could of be here..it would be so beautiful to see all of their interactions...they have to always share Michael with us from their perspective.

I miss Michael so so much. I cried when Jackie cried. It's hard for me Jackie as well.

OVER ALL I really liked it!!! Never thought I would...

Tito, Is like a peace maker:yes:

Marlon is the Joker...I LOVE HIM!!! he's sooo funny :D

Jakie is really down to earth and I cried when i saw him talking about Michael! :cry:

Jermain...what can I say...he's Jermain...:smilerolleyes::D And Halima is cool...I didnt like the way he brushed her off...like when she tried to kiss him and stuff...but yeah...

Jakie's son got pissed when Jakie and Jermain were arguing on the basketball court...He said SH*T!!! lol! I like him...he made them realize it was affecting the whole family not only the brothers...

The 3T (Taj):cry: he was the only one who spoke to the camera...TJ was talkin to...but i'm sad not to see more of Taryll!!! :( it was like a minute that he was shown then he said he had a meeting and left...

Mrs. Kathrine J. She was soo sweet...she was only on two clips...with the grand children and then with Jakie...She's Great...:D!!!

I liked it and i'll watch the next episodes next week...:yes::D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Does anyone know the background information on the little reality show clip that MJ was doing when he went back to visit Gary? Was it going to just involve him or some of the family?

Has Tito ever song lead on any Jackson song? It's odd that Tito wants to release a solo album if he hasn't song lead on any song.

He's a blues artist :)

It was cool. Next week should be better....the bros. will be singing.

Oh and btw,Jermaine is a trip.

I know, but he could've slipped a song, even if it wasn't released as a single, on one of their albums.

Tito sings on "We Can Change the World" off the Victory album

Saw both episodes, my take:

Marlon - the best damn thing that ever happened about this show!!!!! He's funny & gracious and got a lot of spunk & charisma. Also got a very, VERY good lookin' daddy thing going on.

Jackie - MY HEART bled when he started crying - he's not afraid to die - killed me when he said that. Honest, charming and focused.

Tito - the business man, the rock - but comes off cold, not as charming as Jackie or as charismatic as Marlon, but he's intent on making this reunion happen. Out of all the brothers, he's the one most vested in this reunion concert as a means to catapult his first solo project. And has the FINEST set of sons - they made me cry when they spoke about their uncle Michael.

Jermaine. Damn. A hot mess. He hammed it up more than a ham sandwich. How DARE he ever sit there & cry because he stayed in Motown to be loyal to Berry Gordy because he started them up? HOW DARE he lie like that????? And don't get me started on the "Tribute" - "Solo album" - "Ditching the photo shoot" - "Unsure about doing the reunion concert" - Sit DOWN Jermaine. He doesn't want to be a part of this reunion and is only doing it because A & E filmed this show.

Overall - I give it a B

Tito sings on "We Can Change the World" off the Victory album
I thought that was him, because it didn't sound like none of the other brothers. Cool, I like that song!

Back