The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Re: The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)

Yeah, I knew it. Reading some comments on this board I knew it.

People would interpret every little interaction & non-interaction with suspicion. That's why I worried about them even doing this show.

Nevertheless, I'm learning more about the family & using my common sense to understand why things are the way they are. Instead of merely trying to find fault with everything.

I hope future episodes show more footage of them in the studio. I like to see how they work.
John Lucas

I like the reality show I definitely will watch again next weekends. Jermaine is on my hate list it always about him. Brandi, looks just like her aunt Janet.

I like the show taped it and can't wait to see next week show! Happy to see 3t! Marlon made me laugh, I am the joker in my family so I get him! lol I can't see Jackie cry it hurts he so sweet:( Tito ain't no joke! lol Jermaine he is a nice guy when he wants to be but, he should have at least told the family about the tribute thing I mean how could he have not... that should have involved everyone that was just COLD! I don't understand a 40th ann album without mj being in it, doesn't make any sense but okay?......and a concert less!

Brandi is adopted.

Sirena , I agree with what you just said..summed it up perfectly!

Jermiane needs to treat Halima alittle better, stop showing out, stop trying to be cute, becuase he aint.

I ended up feeling very sorry for her at the end of the 2nd episode. She's really being the supportive dutiful wife, unfortunately she has to deal with an egocentric, outta control, disorganized mess of a husband. That's EXACTLY how Jermaine came off to me.

A&E should give them their spin off.

Yeah, but you saw what they said, it's HARD to be in the studio for them - without Uncle Michael. MJ guided them through every step, not Tito.

I dunno, I think that 3T reuniting is something that only God & MJ's spirit know.

People would interpret every little interaction & non-interaction with suspicion. That's why I worried about them even doing this show.

Nevertheless, I'm learning more about the family & using my common sense to understand why things are the way they are. Instead of merely trying to find fault with everything.

I hope future episodes show more footage of them in the studio. I like to see how they work.
John Lucas

I'm on the same page as you John. I loved the show and learn something new about everyone.

OT: I personally think if Jermaine sings some of his solo songs in a concert they should be "Don't Take It Personal" and "You like me don't you".

Last edited:

Please could someone tell me what the 3T said about Michael?

I like them.

Thank you.

i missed the first hour of the show. Does anyone know where I can go to see it?

Please could someone tell me what the 3T said about Michael?

I like them.

Thank you.
They basically said MJ was very involved in their career and help guide them and song on two of their songs. They also said they missed him.

i still cant get over how GORGEOUS TJ is . :wub:

I'm so glad Michael Jackson has children.
girlsigh.gif

John Lucas

This is strictly my opinion, but that's exactly what they showed! Jermaine bailing on his brothers, Jermaine wanting to hog up the vocals, Jermaine doing his "tribute" thing while his brothers are trying to get it together to record & rehearse - I mean, how else do you want us to react?

I'm definitely not the type of fan to accept & agree with everything an artist will do or say.

i still cant get over how GORGEOUS TJ is . :wub:

lol, yes I've known Tito had good looking boys ever since they first came out and I was 9 years old.

He's the HOTNESS, wow!!!!!!

i know hes perfect!!!!!!! im glad my bf kinda looks like him so i dont havta stalk him and ask him to marry me hahahahahahha jk!

lol, yes I've known Tito had good looking boys ever since they first came out and I was 9 years old.

same here hahah i was 10 actually i think when "why" (the video) came out

i know hes perfect!!!!!!! im glad my bf kinda looks like him so i dont havta stalk him and ask him to marry me hahahahahahha jk!

It's weird, I just realized my little brother looks a bit like TJ - so lemme stop that TJ talk.

But yeah, TJ is really a beautiful looking man. Whooo-eeee he FINE.

please someone tell me where i can watch the first hour :(

It's weird, I just realized my little brother looks a bit like TJ - so lemme stop that TJ talk.

But yeah, TJ is really a beautiful looking man. Whooo-eeee he FINE.

oh shieet INCEST! lol jk ...
but ya TJ IS HELLA FINE!
TwitterPhoto_.jpg

im drooling over here hahaha

OMG - that picture is very much like my lil bro. They have the same hair, same eyebrows, same bone structure, except my brother's face is a little more round and has a cleft in his chin.

oh shieet INCEST! lol jk ...
but ya TJ IS HELLA FINE!
TwitterPhoto_.jpg

im drooling over here hahaha

OMG - that picture is very much like my lil bro. They have the same hair, same eyebrows, same bone structure, except my brother's face is a little more round and has a cleft in his chin.

really? damn! how old ur lil bro ? lol

really? damn! how old ur lil bro ? lol

He's 33 and a very wonderful guy, my lil bro is a sweetheart. My other brother, eh, not so much.

They basically said MJ was very involved in their career and help guide them and song on two of their songs. They also said they missed him.

Thank U.

And a little ENERGY would help. geesh.-_- I never realized how much Michael really was the Jackson 5 until tonight. I don't see them going anywhere on their own. That really was disappointing. I wanted them to carry on the legacy.

They could carry it only if Jermaine stops acting like a primadonna.

So I just sent off an email to the network about that disrespectful commercial they kept running. Everyone I know thought it was disgusting of that satellite station to buy so much airtime during a show that MJ fans would most likely be watching, especially showing that horrible Howard Stern. I will never forget how bad this Stern clown treated MJ in life and even during the early days of MJ passing he was still being hateful and disrespectful. AE should have known better.

Have you guys ever notice how much TJ look like Tito(in the J5 days, when he was slim)? I think Taj looks like Tito when he got a little more weight and Tarryl looks like their mother.

With the love, I'm not understanding the dislike of them saying "the jackson 5 or the jacksons" Michael was and will always be a part of the Jackson 5, he branched out and became the King of Pop, but he's always a member of the Jackson 5 whether he chose to continue performing with them or not.

I agree, he started out as a member of J5. I watched them perform in concert 1972. It's like people want to remove part of mj's history & it can't be done. His brothers had his blessing on this reality show. They are family before anything else.

AGREED and AGREED!!

This show was great. Can't wait til next week. I grew up watching the Jackson 5 become superstars. It's so good to watch them as adults. What a special and talented family. I am so proud of them for breaking down barriers and being role models for those of us back in the day.

The show is so funny as they interact like most siblings do with jokes and bickering but all in love. The second hour was sad though, hearing how they dealt with Michael's death. My heart goes out to them , and 3T who now associate the studio with heartache.

Very interesting show. I definately have a better since of everyone's personalities more. I like all the brothers even better now (and the nephew Dealz) except for Jermaine. He does need to get off his high horse and appreciate his wife more. Its no wonder he had so many wives - who could put up with that. Brandi - I really enjoyed seeing her speak. That's a mystery I don't get though. How can she be adopted and look just like dad? I give the show a B for being a little too careful and rehearsed - but revealing none the less.

Back