The Lady In My Life

Apparently, 'The Lady In My Life' was a difficult song (in terms of the song's demanding vocal range) which seems to explain why he never performed it live.

The photographer could not know that Michael Jackson had health problems on that head area.

Michael Jackson should have informed him (right before that photoshoot) in order the photographer to be gentler while touching that head area.

The 'In The Closet' music video is even dirtier than the song because for example, towards the end, oral sex is strongly implied (from Naomi Campbell on Michael Jackson's penis).
So can the 'dirtyness' of In The Closet be attributed to Madonna..? Since it was supposed to be a duet maybe MJ thought he could take it a step further than he did before (and would do after), or maybe she inspired/told him to write it. Any thoughts?

The 'In The Closet' music video is even dirtier than the song because for example, towards the end, oral sex is strongly implied (from Naomi Campbell on Michael Jackson's penis).coded
hmm, interesting thought - is the song dirtier or the video :devilish: (not that I am complaining about either ;)) The song as recorded is meant to be very sexy, and yes I did notice the ending. Video is too sexy. On the other side, during live performance the tone of ITC was more angry - especially the adlib - open the door and you will see - those eyebrows had only one message.

So can the 'dirtyness' of In The Closet be attributed to Madonna..? Since it was supposed to be a duet maybe MJ thought he could take it a step further than he did before (and would do after), or maybe she inspired/told him to write it. Any thoughts?
hmm, I can't see that happening.

The original concept of the 'In The Closet' music video (with Madonna appearing on it) involved cross dressing, i.e., Michael Jackson to dress like a girl and Madonna to dress like a boy:

"Babyface, can you believe Madonna wants me to dress like a girl?" (Michael Jackson)

Michael Jackson did not like her idea at all, apparently because this would reinforce many people's thought of him being homosexual in his real life.

The original concept of the 'In The Closet' music video (with Madonna appearing on it) involved cross dressing, i.e., Michael Jackson to dress like a girl and Madonna to dress like a boy:

"Babyface, can you believe Madonna wants me to dress like a girl?" (Michael Jackson)

Michael Jackson did not like her idea at all, apparently because this would reinforce many people's thought of him being homosexual in his real life.
I think this is one of your favorite facts To share

Back