The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

1795a_8db10283aca81fe_med.jpeg

Sonnenuhr, bitte!

Our conversation about dairy ended with me buying some ryazhenka. It is thicker than kefir and tastes softer, more delicate. 😍
Ryazhenka is a fermented milk product obtained by fermentation. That is, a pre-prepared base of cow's milk is first kept at high temperatures, and only then mixed with sourdough starter. The starter can be either thermophilic streptococci alone or a mixture of them and Bulgarian bacillus

KRUX kruk⁴s, n. l. r. l. m.; best. -et, ss. r. l. m. -en; pl. =, ss. r. l. m. -ar […] (i vissa kretsar, ngt vard.) om ngt som är svårt att förstå l. förklara, svårighet, stötesten […] Detta (tidigare nämnda) målningssätt med vaxfärger har länge varit ett krux för konstforskningen. Wᴀʀʙᴜʀɢ Ehrensvärd 58 (1893). Det andra stora ”crux” i svensk rättstavning: enkel- och dubbelskrivning av konsonant. SoS 1919, s. 124. En skattefråga, som så länge varit ett besvärligt crux för myndigheter och utredningskommitteer. SvD(A) 1931, nr 46, s. 4.

Our conversation about dairy ended with me buying some ryazhenka. It is thicker than kefir and tastes softer, more delicate. 😍
Ryazhenka is a fermented milk product obtained by fermentation. That is, a pre-prepared base of cow's milk is first kept at high temperatures, and only then mixed with sourdough starter. The starter can be either thermophilic streptococci alone or a mixture of them and Bulgarian bacillus
Sounds intriguing. :)

PY78Mv87OWEiTsaMsy7FfTwfzBowNtGzamXhvAxg9OQUkNDyhZRObLSdqMXtlz6x0t-e4_P4CEJaCCeg9srTEzG-HtrK-2qA1J0yKcl4wHAaDJ6JZkKfnYbHRB7EywJvBdGdxWJ5Slbjz62nN7n9kqdp1uLB

Interesting. This is in the market in the UK, I presume?
I found the photo online and it's available to buy online. I'm wondering if it's also available in Eastern European supermarkets and convenience stores. We have a lot of those in the UK.

Wow! That's it! And it's written in Russian 😍
A lot of our UK Eastern European shops sell products with the original labels on them. I don't know yet if ryazhenka can be bought over the counter here. I bet it's available in London. Not sure about elsewhere.

When during the day are you “home” at most?

Struggling with death admin over here, peeps! :eek:

OK, that's it. You're both grounded. And if you don't clean up your language you won't be going to see 'Michael'. :ROFLMAO:

As for whey, over here it's mostly used in protein drinks for body builders. No-one else really bothers with it. I think a lot of it gets sold to the catering industry, afaik.

Video gif. A tabby cat looking into and reaching up toward a fisheye camera, as its face presses up to the lens.

Today's death admin duties are done. Thank god!

However, I noticed that, although I grounded both of them, @Agonum and @hope are still actively posting.

Where's the respect? I ask you!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
What death administrator?! How was I grounded?! My brain refuses to understand...
For what?! 😯😅😯😅

Back