The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

When (if ever) are we going to get the Bluray/DVD release of this amazing show?! Even a 3D bluray would be out of this world amazing!

Is there someone from either the estate or Cirque that we can contact and at least get this question heard and responded to?

This must get released!

The only logical reason I can think of as to why they would be against releasing a Bluray/DVD of the Immortal Tour would be because they may possibly think that if they put out an MJ/Cirque Bluray/DVD that it may slow the demand for ticket sales to MJOne because people may think they're the same show, or similar enough to not have to pay the high ticket prices to see the MJOne show live in Vegas when they can just watch Immortal in their living room.

I don't expect them to release a Bluray/DVD of MJOne anytime soon (if ever), because then that would directly interfere with people wanting to see it live. Just as I wouldn't expect them to release the Beatles LOVE show for the same reason.

But since Immortal is over and it's one of the top 10 grossing tours of all time, shouldn't that be commemorated with a nice Bluray/DVD release?

I mean how many of the other top 10 grossing tours have been released on dvd or Bluray?

I really really hope they release this on Blu-Ray !

I want both the Cirque show that toured the world and MJ1 in Vegas. - IMO both shows should be released on DVD and Blu-Ray !!!

To make such a release would be very easy money for both Cirque and The Estate...

Back