The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

And so the Legend continues.....

normal_MJTIWT_OSA_IMAGES_14.JPG

Katherine and the children aren't the only members there. Jackie is, too.

He tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5
JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
Hey lovely ones! Counting down to the world premiere of Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour! I'm so excited, I can't wait!! #MJImmortal
43 minutes ago

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
Hello Montreal!! I love this city! twitpic.com/6u9d9k
avotjs.jpg

47 minutes ago

I know Michael Jackson is there also.
He wouldn't miss this premiere for the world.
:cheeky: :yes:

I just bought 2 tickets for the second show where I live in Canada for Oct 27. I have never gone to a concert or anything like that so I am excited. Now I have to wait for the tickets to come in the mail.

I just bought 2 tickets for the second show where I live in Canada for Oct 27. I have never gone to a concert or anything like that so I am excited. Now I have to wait for the tickets to come in the mail.
Nice ! I have 3 tickets to Madison Square Garden April 3rd

299197_10150354043231473_19691681472_7928982_457467034_n.jpg

Epic Records chairman and X-Factor judge L.A. Reid arrives with Babyface to the event!

311739_10150354026036473_19691681472_7928926_125489020_n.jpg

Musical director of @Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Greg Phillinganes arrives for the show!

That's great that the family is there. I can see all the kids. I think Paris is being blocked. I am surprised Marlon is there. I usually don't see them. It's good to see them support something the estate is doing.

Great pictures.

Those children are adorable.

I thought they would stream the red carpet live!

Prepping the team for live coverage of tonight's official premiere of Cirque du Soleil's "Michael Jackson: Immortal World Tour" show. Off to the red carpet soon!

Wall Photos

Saw a preview of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour tonight. Simply breathtaking. What incredible artistry by Cirque du Soleil and every MJ song you know and love. Tomorrow join me live from the opening night!

Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR Opening Night
Sunday, October 2 at 6:00p

I'm in Montreal and ready to hang out with the fans tomorrow at the premiere of the
Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil. What do you want to see during the live stream at the show?

MICHAEL JACKSON THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR [HQ]
The Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour correspondent RANDI ZUCKERBERG introduces the Cirque du Soleil show to Michael's Facebook fans. Come join her as she shares her experiences.Length: ?0:55

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=611413874724

Last edited:
I wanna see the live stream. - Where is it?

That's great that the family is there. I can see all the kids. I think Paris is being blocked. I am surprised Marlon is there. I usually don't see them. It's good to see them support something the estate is doing.

They all need to come together, put their differences aside and do whats best for the ultimate success of MJ's Estate and Legacy. All the public squabbling and nitpicking is embarassing to see.

This Cirque show and GLE's event will be like night and day!

295854_278395505518652_163439450347592_989921_2023730505_n.jpg

Now only minutes away from our WORLD PREMIERE! It's a full house and we can just feel the electricity in the air.

Photo: Olivier Samson Arcand © Cirque du Soleil Inc.

They all need to come together, put their differences aside and do whats best for the ultimate success of MJ's Estate and Legacy. All the public squabbling and nitpicking is embarassing to see.

This Cirque show and GLE's event will be like night and day!

I totally agree and it's also better for the children in the long run since the estate is for them.

Back