The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

OMG !!! !!! !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: HOLD ON, RUSSIAN FANS !!! !!! !!!
2ujp9o8.jpg

I guess the kids are seeing Immortal show for the third time. :)

AustinBrown Austin Brown
At my uncles immortal show missing applehead right now. Having an amazing time with @tajjackson3 @Tarylljackson @Tjjackson3 @parisjackson
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

OfficialDealz DEALZ
Headed to the Cirque Show with @JackieJackson5 and @bjackson82...
2 hours ago

LA Red Carpet

dbdd0b3e497611e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

137824601.jpg

137824602.jpg

137824613.jpg

Rihanna, Kenny Ortega were also at the show.

rihanna-michael-jackson-immortal-premiere-08.jpg

AkOjLq9CQAA2CEq.jpg

137825894.jpg

Last edited:
Family reactions:
jaafarjjackson jaafar jackson
Watched the mj cirque du soleil with @sidneyallison and my family. It was really amazing. I hope Everyone who went enjoyed it!
1 hour ago

RealGenevieveJ Genevieve Jackson
Immortal definitely made me miss him...
1 hour ago

Had a great time at the Michael Jackson Cirque De Sole :)
1 hour ago

"@RoccStarr: Just watched cirque de sole "Michael JACKSON tribute" with @RealGenevieveJ @randyjacksonjr @jaafarjjackson swag!"
1 hour ago

AustinBrown Austin Brown
Only one king
2 hours ago

AustinBrown Austin Brown
I love my family
3 hours ago

Wasnt that little girl halle berrys daughter? and jones is milking it. sickening is exactly the right word jr.

article-2093018-117E7501000005DC-774_634x434.jpg

Brandy

137826382.jpg

From reading a couple of tweets...MJ's home turf is firmly behind the show. The reviews are by far the most glowing. Wow!!

Last edited:
I hope they come to Eastern Europe. Preferably Budapest, Hungary. I'm from Romania but I doubt they'll come to Bucharest and I'd much rather drive to Budapest (HU) and see the show, it's far more close to Timisoara (RO) which is where I live, it's just a 3-4 hour drive which is still better than crossing the country and going to Bucharest.

Point is, I hope they come somewhere in Eastern Europe. I know a lot of Romanian fans, Hungarian fans, Ukrainian fans and Serbian fans would go and see it.

Thanks for the updates and pics.

And as much as I love seeing the kids, I sorta cringe when I see footage of them signing autographs.

immortal-tour-la-4.jpg

Why do you think these young kids are attracted to MJ?

It's mind boggling & impressive ...they weren't even born in the 90's let alone the '80s.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson's Kids Taking In Cirque du Soleil Show
0128-jackson-kids-pcn-1.jpg

Paris, Prince, and Blanket Jackson hit up the Los Angeles premiere of the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show "IMMORTAL World Tour" at Staples Center last night.

137828212.jpg

[h=1]Katie Lohmann attends Cirque Du Soleil's Michael Jackson 'The Immortal' World Tour Opening Night at Staples Center on January 27, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Mark Sullivan/WireImage)[/h]

137828210.jpg

[h=1]Atiana Cecilia de la Hoya, Alabama Luella Barker, musician Travis Barker and Landon Asher Barker attends Cirque Du Soleil's Michael Jackson 'The Immortal' World Tour Opening Night at Staples Center on January 27, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Mark Sullivan/WireImage)[/h]

Back