The list of people, you want to avoid.

Add that b:censored: Morgan J. Freeman in the list now. I saw his tweets about the film and he believes in Robson & STABchuck. Added to my H8T list, Rosie too is added to my list. I even just shot back at her on Twitter that she's now stupid for life.

Last edited:
This thread shows basically why people call MJ fans lunatics

Can you please just avoid threads that displease you and find some to comment in, that interest you?
Your constant negativity is VERY obvious.

I'm adding Oprah Winfrey, just in case she isn't already here.

Do you really think I'd waste my time on an MJ forum if I didn't care for him. I'm a cynical, pessimistic person. That's who I am. You will either have to get used to it or bully me till I won't come here anymore.

I have contributed positively in numerous threads, it's not my mistake that nobody reads those subforums.

6pvtpdis3mgd.jpg

Sia

I hope bombshell evidence comes out that proves this was all BS and all these Hollywood fools that jumped on the bandwagon have egg on their face.

New list

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Family Guy
Howard Stern
Chris Evans (UK Radio DJ)
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne
Richard Marx
Quincy Jones
Mick Hucknell from Simply Red (he claimed that Evan Chandler was his dentist and believed that MJ was guilty)
Charlamagne tha God
Barbra Walters
Michael Che from SNL
Samantha Mumba
Harvey Winestein
Jack Black
Jonathan Ross
Graham Norton
Rabbi Shmuley
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Manson
Uri Geller
Diane Sawyer
Bill O'Reilly
50 Cent
Drew Barrymore when she was one Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen dissing Neverland https://www.lipstickalley.com/thread...night.1511511/
Lionel Ritchie
George Lopez
Sam Smith
Gayle King
Timberland
Deepak Chopra
Jason Pffeifer
Martin Bashir
Jake Tapper
Matt Fiddes
Mark Lester
Michael McIntyre
Rebel Wilson
Dave Chappelle
Sharon Osborne
Chelsea Handler
Bill Cosby
Roseanne Barr
David Spade
Kathy Griffin
Jay Leno
Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)
Jane Fonda
Ricky Martin
Scott Thorson
Joseph Fiennes
La Reid
Kurt Loder
Alec Baldwin
Ta-Nehisi Coates
Conrad Murray
Guns N’ Roses’ Ex-Manager Doug Goldstein
John Legend and his wife
Nikki Sixx
Mötley Crüe
Sia
Ellen Degeneres

Anybody remember, in 2008/2009 Ellen Disgusting was playing Michael in EVERY SINGLE SHOW.... wanted him to come on the show... I guess... RRRREEEAAALLLYYY pretending to be the fan.... and now... she is urging people to watch the lying movie... what do we need back-stabbers for, when we have people like Ellen and Oprah!!!

Add that old codger @$$ James L. Brooks in too, for killing “Stark Raving Dad” off The Simpsons completely.

Mine might be considered weak, but whatevs - lol.

Adele. I didn't like that she was calling Michael 'J****' in a 2009 interview just some weeks before Michael went on the 'TII" tour.

Tupac. If I remember well, he was explaining a great point about money not being funneled in the right places but used Michael and the other Jacksons as examples, which didn't sit right with me considering Michael is recognized as the most charitable star.

Prince. I like him but the dig at Michael in one of his songs off his "Musicology" album, saying "My voice is getting higher/And I ain't never had my nose done/That's the other guy." was just... stupid.

Basically any artist who's taken potshots at Michael.

Please please take mark lester off that list he is for not against michael

Tupac. If I remember well, he was explaining a great point about money not being funneled in the right places but used Michael and the other Jacksons as examples, which didn't sit right with me considering Michael is recognized as the most charitable star.
He said "Michael Jackson" as synonym for all rich people.

Prince. I like him but the dig at Michael in one of his songs off his "Musicology" album, saying "My voice is getting higher/And I ain't never had my nose done/That's the other guy." was just... stupid.
I don't like it too, but i feel it's not a dig at Michael but at typical racist average Joe which confuses MJ with Prince. You know, like: "Black, weird, screams in his songs - Prince, Jackson - who cares?" But it's only my thoughts.

Add that b:censored: Morgan J. Freeman in the list now. I saw his tweets about the film and he believes in Robson & STABchuck. Added to my H8T list, Rosie too is added to my list. I even just shot back at her on Twitter that she's now stupid for life.
Rosie was accuse of child abuse by her daughter which I even twitted to her and I got hits of likes by people. These folks just trying to get the attention off them. Morgan present Mj an award on a show one time.

Last edited:
See claims against Rosie odonnell. And she wants to judge MJ. have a set trick.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ws.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-kids/rosie-odonnells-estranged-daughter-accuses-her-of-abuse/news-story/545f5f918348bb18664eaf09331001dd
[/FONT]

Mine might be considered weak, but whatevs - lol.

Basically any artist who's taken potshots at Michael.

I agree that's a silly lyric. I wouldn't be too hard on Prince. It's well documented that Prince and MJ had a friendly rivalry. They were never enemeies. Prince was always one of Michael's staunchest supporters before and after death.

Morgan Freeman need to shut up. He knows then issue with his granddaughter and rosie was accuse of child abuse by her daughter which I even twitted to her and I got hits of likes by people. These folks just trying to get the attention off them. Morgan present Mj an award on a show one time.

I looked it up on Twitter and I already mentioned it's NOT the actor, it's the other Morgan Freeman (with the J.), Morgan Freeman didn't have Twitter but the other one has. Remember it's Morgan J. Freeman (NOT the actor)

I looked it up on Twitter and I already mentioned it's NOT the actor, it's the other Morgan Freeman (with the J.), Morgan Freeman didn't have Twitter but the other one has. Remember it's Morgan J. Freeman (NOT the actor)
Ok!! talk to me. thanks.

I've spoken against the list of people to avoid but I officially have a couple..

Oprah
Dan Reed
Gayle King

Mike Tyson

D.L. Hugley

Corey Feldman

[video]https://www.thewrap.com/corey-feldman-can-no-longer-defend-michael-jackson-after-leaving-neverland/[/video]

I knew it! I knew Feldman is a traitor! I have bad vibes about him for a long time and now saying he's not defending Michael anymore I knew I was right! Add him in. I don't care anymore. I just stopped following him and now blocked him off.

Last edited:
Does this thread include businesses? Or just celebrities? It looks like just H&M and Starbucks. I don't go to either anyway.

Does this thread include businesses? Or just celebrities? It looks like just H&M and Starbucks. I don't go to either anyway.

Behind businesses there are always people!
Also Louis Vuitton removed some "MJ inspired clothes" too .

Back